Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Serious] If you're a BTC holder, Claim your free $HEX before you regret it.  (Read 116 times)
SecretRecipe (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 10:06:36 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 01:10:48 AM by SecretRecipe

This is a serious and honest post. If you're a BTC holder you could be claiming FREE MONEY. Each BTC holder is allowed to claim their free HEX only once per address. The BTC has to have been in there since before the snapshot on dec. 2nd 2019. HEX is the first blockchain Certificate of Deposit. It's 6 months into its launch phase and its already ranked #29 in the world. There has already been $2Billion in BTC claimed already, The whales are doing it.. if you guys snooze you're going to lose. I'm here to try and help you guys out here.. 98% of crypto projects are full of bullshit just trying to get your money. This project is willing to GIVE you money just to show you how the game theory and mechanics are one of the best. HEX has been audited 3 times, Twice for security and once for economics.. almost no projects have three audits under their belt.. Don't listen to the FUD. You can't get scammed by claiming free money so wtf are you worried about? Those dudes that claimed 6 months ago already did like 100x and the project is only 50% through launch phase.. So claim your hex and stake it till the BigPayDay and then buy something nice for your family or something. This is going to be the next crypto revolution guys.. are you going to get in now or pretend you got in after things settle and people are sitting pretty? It's your choice. If you read this far congrats, you might just make an amazing decision for your future. Seriously.

#1. This link will give you a cookie that gives you +10% extra when you claim or transform in the adoption amplifier lobby: http://gethex.net

#2. This link is where you go AFTER link number one to claim your hex or stake it, thank me later: https://go.hex.win/claim/ or https://go.hex.win/stake/

P.S.: If you're going to claim you might as well holler at me in this thread because whoever uses my link I'm giving 50% of the bonuses back to them to show this shits legit and you're making the right choice. I believe in you.

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:09:27 PM

To be honest i am not a fan of extenal links and those too with cheesy bonus offers and secondly you are talking about Hex which itself has many allegations of being ponzi model or scam and i do not think that there is benefit of claiming hex if the ratio is 1:1 only, it will not be worth our time because not many people even have 1 full bitcoin at the moment.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:15:50 PM

As i see it, HEX will do it big in the future, and they have also done it amazing this far
when is the bigpayday, that everybody talks about, and i dont understand whats happening then, can you explain, or do you have a discord channel, cause i dont use or like telegram

Thanks
SecretRecipe (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 10:17:40 PM

To be honest i am not a fan of extenal links and those too with cheesy bonus offers and secondly you are talking about Hex which itself has many allegations of being ponzi model or scam and i do not think that there is benefit of claiming hex if the ratio is 1:1 only, it will not be worth our time because not many people even have 1 full bitcoin at the moment.

First off its free money, How dare you try and FUD people out of free money.. Allegations are FUD. Do some research.. Nobody has been scammed, everyone has made money so far, its a completed project.. there is no roadmap full of empty promises. The project is so complex and for you to just dismiss it here having done zero research yourself just shows that even this opinion holds little weight. I'm legit here trying to help people out because this shit is REAL and its HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. Either be a part of the future of crypto or don't man. I can't make you get your free money. It's not a 1:1 ratio either, its 10,000 HEX to 1 BTC. This shits getting more valuable by the day.. just look into its growth and you will see. DYOR, don't listen to uneducated fud!

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
SecretRecipe (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 10:21:42 PM

As i see it, HEX will do it big in the future, and they have also done it amazing this far
when is the bigpayday, that everybody talks about, and i dont understand whats happening then, can you explain, or do you have a discord channel, cause i dont use or like telegram

Thanks

Sure,
What/when is BigPayDay?  The BigPayDay is Nov 19th 2020: On the last day of launch on day 351, any active stakes will receive the Big Pay Day. The Big Pay day is paid out like every other daily interest, the only difference being the sum will be much larger from bonuses. After the free BTC claim phase ends, 352 days after contract launch, the total accumulative “Unclaimed BTC Payout Bucket” is paid to stakers. This is the “Payout” Portion of the Big Pay Day bonus. For more info check here: http://hex.wiki/big-pay-day

and as for the discord it is here: https://discord.gg/FGwrQTP

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: