Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Riots after Death of Man in Minneapolis Police Custody  (Read 4414 times)
PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 10:24:19 PM

Is this really how black people are being treated in the US? There are not many black people ( I'd say its less than 1% ) in the conutry I live in so to I'm unable to understand this madness.

It is not nearly an accurate representation of the truth. It's a political game the leftists play with the media in thier pockets, and always seems to flare up and become a new headline during an election year.

There are laws, policy, and training in place for every one of these incidents.  Far more white people are killed by police than any other race. 99.999% of all incidents are justified by law. And the one's that aren't, appropriate action is taken.  
   The problem is within the race culture itself. The leftist politicians have made the black race think they are, and will always be the victims.  When a black man dies while attacking police, the whole black community lowers themselves to the level of the criminal, and cries for "justice" for the criminal.  Most other races have a more level headed approach and see the criminal who fought or attacked police as just a criminal, rather than playing the race card.

Then politicians and leftist extremist come up with catchy phrases, such as "UNARMED BLACK MAN.", but when you look at the actual cases individually a little deeper.... you'll find the label 'UNARMED" does not always mean they did not pose a deadly threat.  80% of the UNARMED black men killed by police this year were actually actively attacking the police quite violently.  
  You'll find maybe 2 truly unjustified deaths per year, out of a population of 330 million.

Then they try to throw statistics at you, and they stop evaluating statistics when they find the one they want.
  Even though more whites are killed by police interaction than blacks, they'll then throw out a justification of "well, blacks only make up 24% of the population", so they say blacks are more likely to die at the hands of police than whites, based on the make up of the overall population.  They stop there.... without evaluating one of the most important data points..... that approx 50% of ALL violent crime (murder,rape,robbery,assault) is committed by 1.4% of the overall population, being black males age 18-35.    1.4% of the population is responsible for half of all violent crime, and of course, would have a much greater probability of dealing with the police than the average citizens.
    Take Mr Floyd for example. A violent career criminal in and out of jail for 2 decades. Arrested at least 10 times. He went from having a 100% successful arrest outcome, to now only having a 90% successful arrest outcome.   Don't you think he's rolling the dice every time he commits a crime?  One of these times, he's bound to find a cop that'll do something wrong.  He's increased his odds by constantly creating the police interaction.  The police didnt go looking for him, the were called to investigate him for a crime.

But the political powers that be, want you to look at a particular talking point, and not the big picture. Also a great distraction from other political issues going on at the same time.  Has anyone in the media even mentioned that Hillary Clinton lost and appeal and has to testify regarding Obama-era corruption?   Nope, nothing to see her folks.... look at the 0.0000002 % thing over there.

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 11:27:29 PM
Merited by PopoJeff (4)

Is this really how black people are being treated in the US? There are not many black people ( I'd say its less than 1% ) in the conutry I live in so to I'm unable to understand this madness.

No. Basically it's entirely political gaming. The Floyd George thing was a weird, bizarre incident.

Having said that, there are situations that are unjust. But nowhere, is the world going to be a fair place.

The morphing of peaceful protests into rage and violence was orchestrated by anti-American domestic and international forces.

Right now in the USA the Democrats are struggling to form a platform for the 2020 elections, and to keep the black community supporting them for the 2020 elections.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 02:48:21 AM

PopoJeff

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 11:56:58 AM
Merited by TECSHARE (5)

Wholly irresponsible use of statistics. First of all, the subject highlighted by the media and this thread is police deaths of African Americans, not "white on black crime." Here's a more accurate breakdown of the issue:

Police shootings of white people in 2019: 370
Police shootings of black people in 2019: 235

White people as % of US population: 72.4%
Black people as % of US population: 12.6%

Police shootings of white people / % of population: 5.11
Police shootings of black people / % of population: 18.65

This means that black people are, on average, shot to death by police 3.65x more than white people. That is the problem.

Second of all, your graph conveniently leaves out a couple of bars.

White on white violent incidents: 2,224,024 (62.1%)
Black on black violent incidents: 396,450 (70.3%)

Also, going by the same population statistics, black people are 10% less likely to report incidents to the survey than white people (yes, the reported incidents come from a survey).

Anyone remember my post above stating that people stop looking at a subject when they find the statistic that fits their narrative?    

Here is an example.

He found the statistic that fit his narrative, and then ceased to continue evaluating the totality of the circumstances.  

Based on his numbers... theres 6x more white than black in the overall population. But black are shot dead 3.65x more than whites, by police.  (Stop here if this fits your narrative and narrow view of the subject)

Now, if you want to see the entire picture (and the truth).... factor in that 1.4% of the population (black males aged 18-35) is responsible for 50% of ALL violent crime (rape, murder, robbery).  So if 50% of police investigations/responses are being solicited by 1.4 % of the population, how more likely are that 1.4% to be subject to police interactions?  I'm sure there's a math whiz here that can figure it out.
  Let's see.... 50% of police interactions are with black males 18-35.  50% are with all other races, sexes, age groups. But yet MORE whites die than black.  Oops, there goes your narrative.

And then if you really want to dig deeper, you can find statistics that will break down the race of the involved officer, and you'll find out black officers are more likely to shoot than white officers.

If you think Police racism is the issue the media has made it... Ive got some oceanfront property in Colorado to sell you.

And we haven't even touched on the subject of how many of those killed by Police were active deadly threats or were engaged in violently attacking officers.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:19:19 PM

#IRONMIKESAYS

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:25:07 PM

#FACTSMATTER  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:55:16 PM

Take a look at what happened to George Floyd: we both can agree it shouldn't have happened. What do the white vs. black stats have to do with what happened to him?

And what really needs to change in order to decrease the chances of that kind of thing happening in the future? Less media coverage? I don't think so.

I don't think you understand this issue.

Go take a walk through a predominately black ghetto on Friday night, such as the 5th Ward in Houston, Compton in Los Angeles, or certain areas of South Dallas, Chicago, etc...

Then come back and tell us what you learned.

Wait...you wouldn't even back get out alive...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 04:33:39 PM

Go take a walk through the 5th Ward in Houston(predominately black ghetto), then come back and tell us what you learned.

Wait...you wouldn't even get out alive...

I would happily stroll through there on foot and most likely nobody would say shit to me as they are just ordinary people trying to live their lives like anybody else. Unlike you, I don't live my life in fear of minorities.

Probably the worst thing about your comment is it has absolutely zilch to do with issue at hand.

People like you and techy think you're making an argument but really all you are doing is repeating your opinion that "black people are bad."

As somebody who moved to a country that is arguably more dangerous than the U.S., it's not me that desperately needs to explore the outside world -- it's you guys.

Arguably is the key word. It's not a country vs country issue. It's certain areas.

And you're welcome to SAY you'd stroll through them, but I've lived in them and been through them numerous times. Kind of know what I'm talking about...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 04:49:43 PM

Go take a walk through the 5th Ward in Houston(predominately black ghetto), then come back and tell us what you learned.

Wait...you wouldn't even get out alive...

I would happily stroll through there on foot and most likely nobody would say shit to me as they are just ordinary people trying to live their lives like anybody else. Unlike you, I don't live my life in fear of minorities.

Probably the worst thing about your comment is it has absolutely zilch to do with issue at hand.

People like you and techy think you're making an argument but really all you are doing is repeating your opinion that "black people are bad."

As somebody who moved to a country that is arguably more dangerous than the U.S., it's not me that desperately needs to explore the outside world -- it's you guys.

No, I am saying it is ok to be white. You are saying white people are bad. You then reply, "no Police are bad, and it is because of systemic reecism!" The subtext of what you are REALLY saying is white people are bad. This is why this 100% factual statistic upset you so much, because it shows the reality of who is victimizing who, and it contradicts your narrative of a Nazi behind every rock and bush. PopoJeff did an exceptional breakdown of the statistics. You are the camera man in the original image I posted.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 04:55:06 PM
Merited by nutildah (2)

You can see the problem right here in this thread with white people whitesplaining how black people are treated.  Instead of listening to POC, they preach their own perspective and then cover their ears and pretend systemic racism is not a thing.  Even the statistics are racist but you hadn't thought that far.  Laws exist and are enforced differently on different people and different areas.  

White kids do drugs at a higher rate and it never gets reported as "crime".   Black kids do drugs at a lower rate but police stop and frisk to catch every single person on the street with drugs.  Those crimes get reported and then black neighborhoods (holdovers from segregation) end up with higher statistical crime rates.  These stats are used as a reason to send more police and violence into these neighborhoods.  Police officers and departments are often underpaid and corrupt.  Since they can operate with complete impunity, they  participate in organized crime and make deals with gangs or drug lords.  Once planted with a felony, police have the DA and judges in their pockets and get a conviction so that person can never function legally in society again.  Eventually, everything spirals out of control like South Chicago.  

Police unions control everything because so much money is in the police departments .  They bully politicians and DA, and dump money into elections.  Defunding the police would make things a lot better.  

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 05:04:31 PM

You can see the problem right here in this thread with white people whitesplaining how black people are treated.  Instead of listening to POC, they preach their own perspective and then cover their ears and pretend systemic racism is not a thing.  Even the statistics are racist but you hadn't thought that far.  Laws exist and are enforced differently on different people and different areas.  

White kids do drugs at a higher rate and it never gets reported as "crime".   Black kids do drugs at a lower rate but police stop and frisk to catch every single person on the street with drugs.  Those crimes get reported and then black neighborhoods (holdovers from segregation) end up with higher statistical crime rates.  These stats are used as a reason to send more police and violence into these neighborhoods.  Police officers and departments are often underpaid and corrupt.  Since they can operate with complete impunity, they  participate in organized crime and make deals with gangs or drug lords.  Once planted with a felony, police have the DA and judges in their pockets and get a conviction so that person can never function legally in society again.  Eventually, everything spirals out of control like South Chicago.  

Police unions control everything because so much money is in the police departments .  They bully politicians and DA, and dump money into elections.  Defunding the police would make things a lot better.

Ah, here comes Captain Postmodern to bail out Nutilduhh by being even more insane and retarded to distract everyone from the box they have painted themselves into. By whitesplaining, you mean looking at actual statistics? Ah I see, math is racist. DECOLONIZE SCIENCE! Oh, I see your statistics aren't racist, but ours are.

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths people like you and Nutilduuuuhhh will go to in order to craft your own reality. It is like watching a man so fat he can barely walk, walk into a McDonald's. You want to tell him to stop, he has had enough, but you know he is just going to keep destroying himself anyway. You are that fat man, and his fat ass is your atrophied and indoctrinated mind refusing to look at anything but the McSpecial. No wonder the left are so fond of censorship. Who wants to be reminded they are killing themselves while they enjoy their 3rd Big Mac?
PopoJeff

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:23:52 PM

Not sure where you are getting these stats from

I bet that's correct. I was pointing out the absurdity of tecshare's focus. Its not a "white vs black" thing so much as "cops vs black" thing.

Take a look at what happened to George Floyd: we both can agree it shouldn't have happened. What do the white vs. black stats have to do with what happened to him?

FBI ucr data (the most complete compilation of US crime data)

Eh... close but not quite. It's a "cop vs criminal" thing. No cop cares about the skin color of the person fighting with them.

Tony Timpa.  That should be all the information you need to upset your apple cart. This whole BLM "movement" or outrage is built on a flat out lie, and perpetuated by a political strategy

coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:50:25 PM

Yeah a statistic that is skewed by racism and then used as an argument against the existence of racism is definitely a "racist statistic".

Its funny how the analogy to your privileged POV is reference to another privileged POV.  Instead of stopping mcdonalds from marketing and selling harmful, addictive foods, you blame the victim.   Try looking at the fabric of the systems that cause problems instead of the symptoms of those poorly designed systems. 
PopoJeff

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:04:16 PM

Here's an interesting perspective, if your are open-minded enough to look at something from somewhere other than a pre-conceived opinion.

Does America have a “racist cop” problem?

It’s easy to believe so when watching the disturbing videos of the deaths of George Floyd, Eric Garner and Tamir Rice at the hands of the police. But do horrific, high-profile cases like these accurately reflect the treatment of black Americans by the police?

Many observers say no.

Since 2015, The Washington Post has maintained a comprehensive database of fatal police shootings. The Post database shows that fatal shootings by police have run steadily at around 1,000 per year since 2015: 995 (2015); 963 (2016); 987 (2017); 998 (2018); and 1,004 (2019).

About twice as many white people as black people are killed by police. “In fact, in about 75 percent of police shootings, the decedent is not black,” says Andrew McCarthy, a columnist with the National Review.

“This pandemic of civil violence is more widespread than anything seen during the Black Lives Matter movement of the Obama years, and it will likely have an even deadlier toll on law enforcement officers than the targeted assassinations we saw from 2014 onward,” McCarthy wrote. “It’s worse this time because the country has absorbed another five years of academically inspired racial victimology.”

While the current national narrative is that black Americans are, as some Black Lives Matter advocates claim, being “targeted” by police, Rafael Mangual, deputy director of legal policy at the Manhattan Institute, says that view is backward.

“It is certainly fair to say that police have had a target on their backs for some time,” he told InsideSources.

I believe the number is that police officers are eighteen and a half times more likely to be killed by black males than unarmed black males are to be killed by police officers,” he said. “And studies have shown that the odds of a black man being killed in police custody are about one in 1,000.

https://www.houmatoday.com/opinion/20200610/opinion-black-lives-matter-rhetoric-doesnt-match-facts-on-police-violence

So, is it the police that need the ambiguous talking point "more training" ?    Or does society need "more training"?   A simple 20 min PowerPoint presentation in free public school about law? A very simple understanding of.... don't fight police, attack police, or resist arrest, and your odds of being hurt by police are less than being struck by lightning.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 08:07:42 PM

Yeah a statistic that is skewed by racism and then used as an argument against the existence of racism is definitely a "racist statistic".

Its funny how the analogy to your privileged POV is reference to another privileged POV.  Instead of stopping mcdonalds from marketing and selling harmful, addictive foods, you blame the victim.   Try looking at the fabric of the systems that cause problems instead of the symptoms of those poorly designed systems. 

Your head is so far up your ass there is really no point engaging in any kind of logical discussion with you. Any facts you don't like you just imagineer some Postmodernist excuse to dismiss and substitute your own reality. You would cut out your own eye if it dared rest upon the truth.

Hey PopoJeff, you know this guy claims to be a professor? How scary is that? You aren't qualified to be a professor at clown college.
PopoJeff

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:38:55 PM

Hey PopoJeff, you know this guy claims to be a professor? How scary is that? You aren't qualified to be a professor at clown college.

It does not surprise me one bit.  There's a reason colleges and universities are referred to as "liberal indoctrination centers."

Fortunately, I skipped the college route and went military instead, entering the USN nuclear engineering program. I was able to travel the world for several years of my life and get a true representation of global society.  The poorest Americans have NO IDEA how good they have it.

The military training and experience offered me the opportunity to get a 6 figure salary afterwards, and I put forth enough effort in OT to send my kids to college. (Not white privilege, but effort that can be achieved by any race)    But my kids were warned about the liberal youth groupthink that is prominent at college. They've all remained level headed and discuss with me, the feelings vs facts problem they see at school. Too many youth are influenced by feelings and have a sheltered view of overall society.

TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2014

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:04:41 PM

It does not surprise me one bit.  There's a reason colleges and universities are referred to as "liberal indoctrination centers."

Fortunately, I skipped the college route and went military instead, entering the USN nuclear engineering program. I was able to travel the world for several years of my life and get a true representation of global society.  The poorest Americans have NO IDEA how good they have it.

The military training and experience offered me the opportunity to get a 6 figure salary afterwards, and I put forth enough effort in OT to send my kids to college. (Not white privilege, but effort that can be achieved by any race)    But my kids were warned about the liberal youth groupthink that is prominent at college. They've all remained level headed and discuss with me, the feelings vs facts problem they see at school. Too many youth are influenced by feelings and have a sheltered view of overall society.

Are your kids more likely or less likely to be successful because they have a father that was able to send them to college?

Will their children (your grandchildren) be more or less likely to be successful because of you?

See where I'm going here?

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 09:37:43 PM

Are your kids more likely or less likely to be successful because they have a father that was able to send them to college?

Will their children (your grandchildren) be more or less likely to be successful because of you?

Yes, we can see the straw man you are attempting to establish.
PopoJeff

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:01:49 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2020, 11:32:08 PM by PopoJeff
Merited by Spendulus (4)

Yep.  I see that you are TRYING to claim any success for my hard work is based on my race.  And you will be proven dead wrong.

I didn't grow up wealthy, we didn't have luxuries.
But I did join the military.....which just about anyone can, regardless of race. And as a matter of fact, my time in the military, working side-by-side with blacks, Asians, Hispanics, etc... was a great experience of true equality. So here we are on a ship,.... our own group of humans, every race, from every US region, all working together for a common goal, while learning discipline, respect, and a code of conduct. All equals, with equal opportunity. We all got paid on the same scale...., yeah, even the females,.... and we all had the SAME opportunities. Some rose to the top, and some stagnated. But it was never due to their race, it was due to their effort.
    Then I got into Law Enforcement 2 decades ago, everyone had equal opportunity to test for the job. Everyone, of all races have the exact same opportunity. And everyone I work with (of all races) has he same opportunity to earn extra pay by working overtime. Some do it, and some don't.  Some excel, some dont. And the difference between the two is effort, not race.

The route I took, is available to EVERYONE !

And rather than paying my kids way to an elective education they wanted, I made them responsible for the majority of the financial aspect, but I do hold the safety net for them.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:39:04 PM

Lol. Success by going to college? Rich Dad, Poor Dad. It's all fake.

ROBERT KIYOSAKI "That's Why You're Poor"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of4o8XhK5F0

Fake Covid.

Fake "... Lives Matter."

All that fake just to keep people poor. You poor suckers; Cheesy.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: