Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Riots after Death of Man in Minneapolis Police Custody  (Read 4414 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:03:39 PM

To me it seems that all this violence happened just because of incompetence of the country president. 4 years of bullshit has to show somehow.

The funny thing that I am noticing is that suddenly black in USA are realising they are actually "racist" feeling they are better then black people that live in Africa. All this revealings will open many yes.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:36:10 PM

To me it seems that all this violence happened just because of incompetence of the country president. 4 years of bullshit has to show somehow.

The funny thing that I am noticing is that suddenly black in USA are realising they are actually "racist" feeling they are better then black people that live in Africa. All this revealings will open many yes.  

This has absolutely nothing to do with the current President. The person in that seat has very little influence on how any cop does his job. If any President influenced police relations for the worse, it was Obama who started the war on cops and added fuel to the fire, making it OK to judge all cops by the actions of a few. The same thing no racial group wants to happen to them.
    If you watch anything other than the leftist controlled media, you'll find out this President has actually accomplished more for more people, regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation. Probably the only President in my lifetime to do what he said he would, and not just blow smoke. Reagan is the last one I remember being this effective at getting things accomplished.
   If only our current President didnt tweet so much and get suckered into engaging trolls.

But if you've ever watched The Wizard of Oz.... you should be looking for the man behind the curtain. Everything you see happening now leads back to a huge political financial giant.

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 12:42:41 AM

This has absolutely nothing to do with the current President. The person in that seat has very little influence on how any cop does his job.

It has nothing to do with one cop. Or 10 cops. People just had it enough. When you become president you become president of whole country. Trump simply failed there. And was just adding more shit month over month. It all get packed with covid-19 lockouts and then, ....    This riots would happen sooner or latter. And if by some miracle Trump stays president for longer and continue what he is doing there will be more and in way bigger scale.
PopoJeff

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 12:50:55 AM

This has absolutely nothing to do with the current President. The person in that seat has very little influence on how any cop does his job.

It has nothing to do with one cop. Or 10 cops. People just had it enough. When you become president you become president of whole country. Trump simply failed there. And was just adding more shit month over month. It all get packed with covid-19 lockouts and then, ....    This riots would happen sooner or latter. And if by some miracle Trump stays president for longer and continue what he is doing there will be more and in way bigger scale.

Where did Trump fail?   I'm listening.

Each State's Governor was responsible for their state's lockdown.
Each Officer is following Use of Force Rulings that have been in effect since 1985.

But, Trump's fault?   Please.... do tell....

coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 04:17:46 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2020, 04:30:37 AM by coins4commies

So if the taser is so dangerous then the police officer had no business taking it out in the first place.  That means Rayshard Brooks had reason to fear for his life, defend himself and also flee.   Secondly, don't chase a man that closely if you are afraid he's about to take your life.  Thats just dumb.    Police have no concept of defensive positioning when they are allegedly so scared for their lives.  We've seen officers drive up 2 feet away from a boy they thought was threatening their lives with a toy gun.  

If you think theres danger, you'd keep a distance.   They are creating the very threat to their lives they are killing people over.  These cowards have no business being police officers.

Unfortunately, your opinion does not matter.  Established law does.  Feelings do not overrule facts.
You're arguing yourself in a never-ending circle of stupidity.

Tasers can incapacitate. There is always one known firearm in any encounter, the cops gun. A cop cannot be allowed to become incapacitated, otherwise he can lose control of his firearm. This particular criminal already demonstrated he's got no hesitation in feloniously taking an officer's weapon. He demonstrated nothing but criminal activity. There's no reason to believe he would not also take an officer's firearm if he was able to incapacitate the officer.

Your problem is you keep blaming cops for the criminal's actions. And you just cant see it, or even consider being objectively reasonable, because you have been conditioned to follow the herd.

Maybe this guy can explain a little better. I think I've mentioned all of his points, but here they are written by a professional.
  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-police-shooting-of-rayshard-brooks-in-atlanta-was-tragic-but-justifiable
I'm not arguing about what the law is.  I know the law and disagree with it. That is why we are protesting to begin with.  I don't think police should have firearms at all unless they are responding to a firearm.  Maybe keep it in the trunk.  Weak cops who cannot keep their weapons away from a drunk man two on 1, should not be carrying weapons at all.  

I'm not blaming cops for anyone's actions but their own.  People do bad shit in these interactions but rarely does it justify execution and its cops escalating the whole while and eventually pulling the trigger.  I hold the cops responsible for the results and ensuring the safety of everyone involved because that is their job. If the job is unreasonable then we should change the job and that is exactly the solution I'm suggesting.  I'm not following the herd either.  I've been suggesting police reform and taking away guns from beat cops   for over ten years.  

Unfortunately these people have reached a point in their mental degradation where they put emotion in equivalence with or above logic. You can't use logic to prove a point to some one who thinks emotions equal facts. Emotions are the doorway through which they are conditioned to believe their feelings equal logic, opening them to be easily manipulated. On some level they know how absolutely full of shit they are, but their cognitive dissonance won't allow them to admit it. Even if they can admit it to themselves quietly, they believe the ends justify the means, and because they "feel" it is right, by virtue of their good will, their actions become logical and right. These people aren't going to stop until they end up in a bloody pile. This is the inevitable result any time logic exits the equation.
A person who uses logic with no emotions is a psychopath.  Emotions are the only way to incorporate empathy and compassion into decision making. A psychopath might think killing off all of the disabled would benefit society, but anyone with emotions and compassion would easily see the moral downside of an extreme decision like that and make the moral (not logical) argument against it.  
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 05:54:44 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2020, 07:46:06 AM by TECSHARE

So if the taser is so dangerous then the police officer had no business taking it out in the first place.  That means Rayshard Brooks had reason to fear for his life, defend himself and also flee.   Secondly, don't chase a man that closely if you are afraid he's about to take your life.  Thats just dumb.    Police have no concept of defensive positioning when they are allegedly so scared for their lives.  We've seen officers drive up 2 feet away from a boy they thought was threatening their lives with a toy gun.  

If you think theres danger, you'd keep a distance.   They are creating the very threat to their lives they are killing people over.  These cowards have no business being police officers.

Unfortunately, your opinion does not matter.  Established law does.  Feelings do not overrule facts.

Tasers can incapacitate. There is always one known firearm in any encounter, the cops gun. A cop cannot be allowed to become incapacitated, otherwise he can lose control of his firearm. This particular criminal already demonstrated he's got no hesitation in feloniously taking an officer's weapon. He demonstrated nothing but criminal activity. There's no reason to believe he would not also take an officer's firearm if he was able to incapacitate the officer.

Your problem is you keep blaming cops for the criminal's actions. And you just cant see it, or even consider being objectively reasonable, because you have been conditioned to follow the herd.

Maybe this guy can explain a little better. I think I've mentioned all of his points, but here they are written by a professional.
  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-police-shooting-of-rayshard-brooks-in-atlanta-was-tragic-but-justifiable
I'm not arguing about what the law is.  I know the law and disagree with it. That is why we are protesting to begin with.  I don't think police should have firearms at all unless they are responding to a firearm.  Maybe keep it in the trunk.  Weak cops who cannot keep their weapons away from a drunk man two on 1, should not be carrying weapons at all.  

I'm not blaming cops for anyone's actions but their own.  People do bad shit in these interactions but rarely does it justify execution and its cops escalating the whole while and eventually pulling the trigger.  I hold the cops responsible for the results and ensuring the safety of everyone involved because that is their job. If the job is unreasonable then we should change the job and that is exactly the solution I'm suggesting.  I'm not following the herd either.  I've been suggesting police reform and taking away guns from beat cops   for over ten years.  

Unfortunately these people have reached a point in their mental degradation where they put emotion in equivalence with or above logic. You can't use logic to prove a point to some one who thinks emotions equal facts. Emotions are the doorway through which they are conditioned to believe their feelings equal logic, opening them to be easily manipulated. On some level they know how absolutely full of shit they are, but their cognitive dissonance won't allow them to admit it. Even if they can admit it to themselves quietly, they believe the ends justify the means, and because they "feel" it is right, by virtue of their good will, their actions become logical and right. These people aren't going to stop until they end up in a bloody pile. This is the inevitable result any time logic exits the equation.
A person who uses logic with no emotions is a psychopath.  Emotions are the only way to incorporate empathy and compassion into decision making. A psychopath might think killing off all of the disabled would benefit society, but anyone with emotions and compassion would easily see the moral downside of an extreme decision like that and make the moral (not logical) argument against it.  

As I have said many times before, either you are a fucking moron or a liar. Nothing you suggest makes any God damned sense even if you manage to jam that last square neuron into that round role in that peanut you call a brain. Having a gun in the trunk is worth FUCK ALL. Yes, lets ask the homicidal maniac nicely if he would please not shoot you for a moment so you can go unlock the trunk.

Emotions are not equivalent to morals. Morals are a code of conduct, AKA logic. You should get a refund for your playskool psychology degree. Also, there are plenty of logical arguments against fucking eugenics dipshit, even if you are spending too much time drooling to think of them. Good try at an over the top straw man though, gold star for effort.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 06:08:31 AM

I would say it is exactly the opposite.  Psychopaths tend to be expert at using emotion.  At least the high-functioning ones do.  Since they are, by definition, lacking in some of the normal emotions (esp, empathy) they tend to study intently what makes normal people tick and thus obtain unique insights into how emotion works.  A characteristic of psychopaths IS that they use emotive methods and often extremely effectively.

A 'truther' would tend to lean most heavily on logic and reason.  Since they are usually not psychopaths emotion does get the better of them fairly often though.  When I think of what the psychos have done to ordinary people with their 'waves' ('covid-19' scamdemic, staged Floyd killing, etc) I go through brief periods of rage.  I actually do get 'triggered'.  But it only lasts a few seconds before I get it under control because I know (from experience) how detrimental blind rage is toward a goal of accomplishing anything productive.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
PopoJeff

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:19:39 AM

There it is. The single most ill-conceived notion Ive seen on the internet today.

Guess how many people will sign up to be a cop when you take away their right of self defense?

Congratulations, you just allowed criminals to win.

And this, from the same party that wants to ban private gun ownership by saying, "only the cops should have guns."

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:10:36 PM

Where did Trump fail?   I'm listening.

He simply dont have a character to be a president. Not everyone can be a country president, so that is not a fail. It is a fail for those that nominated and elected him. He is simply guy that people and press dont like. And he is incapable to fix that.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12884

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 03:39:01 PM

IMO the response to Floyd's tragic murder has been on-net rather positive. I don't like the focus on race, but the ability of police to literally get away with murder (and even more easily get away with a bit less than murder) has long been a huge problem. As an ancap, I love the fact that "defund police!" is becoming a war cry of some, even if most of the people behind this aren't thinking about it in nearly the same way I am.

That said, I recently learned that the family of George Floyd is being represented by the lawyer Ben Crump. Ben Crump also represented the family of Trayvon Martin, and is responsible for successfully spreading a huge amount of false information in that case. Most people think that Zimmerman in that case was unfairly acquitted, when in fact Zimmerman was clearly acting in self-defense, and most of the arguments offered by Crump were complete fabrications which the media ate up but which the jury correctly and thankfully rejected. He even got away with a crazy witness-swap thing; see The Trayvon Hoax by Joel Gilbert. Since Crump is involved here, we're all probably about to hear a whole lot of complete bullshit fabricated by Crump and amplified by the media, if we haven't already. I think that Floyd actually was murdered by the police, so it's a real shame that Crump is going to turn this into the biggest circus he possibly can.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 10:53:30 PM

Positive indeed.

"Police Morale TANKING, Officers Find RAZOR In Food, NYPD Report Bleach Like Substance In Shakes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGyPyGzFUbE
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 12:40:50 AM

Positive indeed.

"Police Morale TANKING, Officers Find RAZOR In Food, NYPD Report Bleach Like Substance In Shakes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGyPyGzFUbE

people hate the police, because the police protects the people from themselves.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 02:49:07 PM

I've had this deleted along with some other posts so will re post without comment this time so I cannot be accused of infringing terms and conditions and not complying with posting rules.If it is deleted again it means someone is moderating with personal bias Wink Wink

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 04:03:00 PM

I've had this deleted along with some other posts so will re post without comment this time so I cannot be accused of infringing terms and conditions and not complying with posting rules.If it is deleted again it means someone is moderating with personal bias Wink Wink

It wouldn't be the first time. This place is a bastion of free speech, until the moderators decide to selectively interpret the rules. Your post is clearly on topic regarding police violence and the Minneapolis riots, but I can already hear Flying Hellfish say "Yeah but gender wasn't related to this case. Gender is just a social construct anyway."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 08:34:16 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaewMJtXkAIA-DV?format=jpg&name=small

It wouldn't be the first time. This place is a bastion of free speech, until the moderators decide to selectively interpret the rules. Your post is clearly on topic regarding police violence and the Minneapolis riots, but I can already hear Flying Hellfish say "Yeah but gender wasn't related to this case. Gender is just a social construct anyway."

It would be exciting to hear how many of those males are black as compared with the females that are black, etc.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gyfts (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 08:42:30 PM

Update to this story - The DA announced 11 charges on the officer involved, including felony murder. The second officer involved in this incident also faces 3 charges.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/fulton-county-da-announces-charges-in-death-of-rayshard-brooks

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 12:25:08 AM

Got this in an email. So, somebody show me if the following statistics are wrong, and where.

----------

According to the “ FBI Uniform Crime Report and the Washington Post “  last year 2019 there were 10 million arrests by police...   yes ...    10  MILLION

Out of those 10 MILLION arrests there were  1,004  police officer involved fatalities.

Out of those 1,004 police officer involved fatalities   41   were unarmed individuals.

Out of those  41  police officer involved unarmed fatalities -  now you might find it hard to believe I know, but out of 41 deaths, now hear this...

19 were white - 19   WERE WHITE !

9 were black -   9   WERE BLACK !

Now one is one too many but  41 out of  10  million is remarkable !

Now...  how many police officers were killed in the line of duty — take a wild guess. ?

89  POLICE officers were killed - but where is the media on that one ?

Just to bring it home to you.   Take another guess at how many people were shot in CHICAGO just this pass weekend.

In Chicago  82   people were shot within a 48 hour period.   Of those 82 people  19  people died !

Yes you got it.   In Chicago alone - last weekend alone there were more black people killed by (wait for it...) more black people, than were killed by police officers - in all of last year - 2019

The radical democrat and lying media hypocrisy is unbelievable - their message to the American public is completely and utterly “ FALSE “ -  “ DISHONEST “ and “ DISGUSTING “ on every level !

Do not believe these facts - please research and see for yourself !  

Thank you to Bernard Kerik, Former NYPD Pokice Commissioner for sharing this information.  

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 04:44:45 AM

None of these facts have been denied, contradicted, or ignored by the media or politicians.  In fact, they are part of why we are angry.

1. More unarmed white people are killed than blacks.  

This is true because there are more white people.  The issue is the proportion seen in the graphic below.   This stat should also alarm people who don't even care about black lives.  Everyone should be concerned about police brutality.  There is an underlying problem with general policing.  Racism is an additional problem embedded into the entire system so just like any other systemic failure (such as COVID, diabetes, etc), black people will be affected disproportionately.  

2. Chicago (like many american cities) has a high violent crime rate.

This is true and also more reason for police reform/defunding/abolition.  The police are responsible for fighting crime so when crime is high, the police have failed and nowhere is that history of failure documented as much as Chicago.  The police department has a deep history of corruption, organized crime, and racism.  Who do you call when the police are criminals?  no one.   When people don't trust the police, criminals can operate freely and that is what you have in Chicago.  

Its time to take a ton of money out of police departments and put it towards the many things we know will help prevent crime instead of perpetuate it.
PopoJeff

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:46:38 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2020, 09:31:42 PM by PopoJeff

I received messages that 3 of my comments on this thread were deleted.  Upon review, they are all factual information. So the bias is apparent, facts don't matter. 2 decades of actual experience in this subject don't matter.

No reason to post truths here anymore.  Y'all have fun.

But to keep this one 'on topic'......  I believe Minneapolis can burn. Riot and wreck your community you fools

And to address the above post, of course more black males age 18-35 are killed by police, in disparity from population make up,  they are responsible for +/- HALF of all violent crime although comprising only 1.4% of the US population.
   If HALF of ALL VIOLENT crime Police respond to is being committed by black males age 18-35, then they are making up 50% of all police contacts, but yet more white boys get killed.  Seems the whiteys should be rioting.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 11:31:33 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2020, 11:48:19 AM by hornetsnest

I received messages that 3 of my comments on this thread were deleted.  Upon review, they are all factual information. So the bias is apparent, facts don't matter. 2 decades of actual experience in this subject don't matter.

I've had had a bunch of mine deleted from any thread that deals with "the revolution"

And to address the above post, of course more black males age 18-35 are killed by police, in disparity from population make up,  they are responsible for +/- HALF of all violent crime although comprising only 1.4% of the US population.

They don't want to hear facts because it doesn't massage the false narrative being created.

Seems the whiteys should be rioting.

The majority of Whiteys are too busy working 9-5 paying for all this while the rest of them are suffering from self loathing on twitter hash tagging or taking the knee oblivious to the divisive agenda they are contributing to.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: