Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ghosts real? :o  (Read 1217 times)
optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:31:49 PM

Well this topic might not need an introduction. So what do you believe my friends? Are ghosts real and if they exist then do they exist in the forms we see in movies?
I have never seen or felt any ghost but in our society it is believed that they do exist but i do not think that they are same as shown in films.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proscratcher

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:22:10 PM

They exist. Cultures all around the world believe in spirits that survive death to live in another realm. I have not seen any before and I don't want to see any.
oceanviews1979

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 09:06:35 PM

I don't think there is any human that has seen ghost itself, so the question of whether they exist or not is simply vague to me.
Zimzam

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 10:21:26 PM

The human mind always plays such tricks on us, ghost ain't real, it's only our mindset that makes them evident and therefore real to the person
Nikahzara

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 10:25:00 PM

ghosts are real and really exist. they have bad and scary shapes, there are various types of ghosts. like pocong, kuntilanak, genderwo, tuyul etc

Ghost are not real, they are mirage but our minds make them seem real to us. Anyways that's from my own point of view
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:23:29 PM

Well this topic might not need an introduction. So what do you believe my friends? Are ghosts real and if they exist then do they exist in the forms we see in movies?

Ghost's really exist because their like spirit of a souls who departure on earth.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
proscratcher

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:53:58 AM

Scientists believe they have a more rational explanation for this now, and theorise that paranormal experiences are nothing to do with ghosts, but to do with one’s sleep patterns.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 04:55:08 AM

If your third eye is open you can ghost and you will believe that ghost truly exist but for some ghost are only used to scare children.

aiguy
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:05:32 PM

Yes, they are.
But, we can't see them, as they are in different dimension.
We are in 3D and fishes can't see us as they are in 2D, they can only feel us. However, We can see them.
Same goes with Ghost. They are in 4D, they can see us but we can't, we can only feel them.
Kamilaz
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:14:26 AM

I don't believe in ghosts but sometimes i have this fear that there are spirits in my room watching me do awkward stuff (like picking my nose or something)
Kamilaz
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 03:13:27 PM

As per my thinking and had many messy discussion with friends and family, I believe the ones who believes in God they do believe in Ghosts and the ones who don't believe in God they don't believe in Ghosts.
That's not completely true. I know a couple of atheists that believe in ghosts, it's kinda ridiculuos haha
benkhalil3
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 03:25:02 PM

No I don't think, ghosts are real. They are fictional, imaginations and just a story. If ghost are exists in this world, they have their houses, places and some thing that proves their existence.
big_octopus

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 11:19:39 AM

I've never seen them, but I have studied this topic a lot, and so far I have come to the conclusion that they exist. Although most of the stories about them are not true.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 12:21:03 PM

yeah it is real when i was a boy , but as i grow a man ? i forgot about this and become an urban legend for me.

i remember those scary story from the elders but when i become a man there is no such thing in real world and this only lives in our mind .

MarcoS97

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

Hi =) iam just a friendly dude

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 10:14:03 PM

the ghost in my wallet is real for sure Cheesy
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 11:43:02 PM

Well I believe in ghost but it isn't something like we see in movies some creepy with blood on their face or those who are already decomposing.
I haven't seen one but I already experience some object moving from time to time like some on the popular videos so that is why I believe that they exist.

patientforzhou

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 01:31:05 AM

Scientists believe that if human beings continue to exist after death, they must carry certain information. The purpose of reality is to find this medium. If ghosts do exist, they must be composed of energy, and ghosts are doing anything. For example, when the sound or light is awakened and moved, it will consume energy, and once the energy is consumed, it must be detected by the large hadron collider.
Nora Olin

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 01:35:08 AM

The second law of thermodynamics states that it is impossible to transfer heat from a low-temperature object to a high-temperature object without producing other effects, or it is impossible to extract heat from a single heat source, so that it can be completely converted into useful work without other effects, or irreversible In the thermal process, the micro increment of entropy is always greater than zero. Cheesy
lisanona

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 01:45:46 AM

The definition of ghost is that some religions believe that after death, there will be a soul, that is, a ghost, but this has not been confirmed by scientists. Scientists agree that ghosts in the world are all imaginary, and ghosts only exist in people. In the brain. In this regard, scientists have also found through a lot of investigation and research that ghosts do not exist, and haunting is caused by environmental and psychological effects. Cheesy
Joshua01

Activity: 37
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 02:54:28 AM

From a scientific point of view, it does not exist. Some people may think that they have ghosts in their hearts, but some people never know the legends of ghosts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: