Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel safe going outside?  (Read 1777 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:50:47 PM

It's causing a lot of stress when I get back home. Wondering if I somehow inhaled it from someone, only feeling relief many days later when no symptoms developed.
Mostly people worried when they get home if they are infected already. This covid19 is really hard to defeat our enemy is invisible. The best thing that we can do is always wear mask, do not touch your face when going outside and if will going home you should sanitize everything you wear. This stress added to our health so keep safe.

Yes, to be honest, every time I go outside, it's like I'm paranoid about my surroundings. Because those people that you encounter, you don't know them and their history. So yes, protect yourself as much as you can and go outside your home only if necessary. Better be safe than sorry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brayktcristel

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:47:10 AM

Yes, except when in very large crowds lime in a supermarket.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:29:42 AM

if we feel that we are not too close to other people and when we get home wash hands or cleanse the body, I think not to worry, sometimes the media makes our immune system go down because we are afraid of the number of victims who die from this virus .
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:34:29 AM

if we feel that we are not too close to other people and when we get home wash hands or cleanse the body, I think not to worry, sometimes the media makes our immune system go down because we are afraid of the number of victims who die from this virus .
Such methods have become common protocols that must be carried out and provided in every place we will visit, to avoid undesirable things such as viruses or any germs so as not to become infected and must keep their distance.
and besides, don't feel panicked when the media tells you about increasing the development of viruses and victims who die of viruses and there are many other ways to avoid infection or prevent it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 09:00:12 AM

I agree, bring inside the hole time is not a good option especially during summer. Enjoying nature and breathing fresh air helps strengthening the immune system a lot. Its also much better to meet people outside than indoors. The risk of spreading the corona virus is 19 times higher in closed doors than when being outside.
But we all should keep up with corona rules, remain distance and make sure not to cough in the direction of other people, the new hygiene standards are here to help us.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 09:37:37 AM

How are we going to spread natural immunity if we don't spread the virus?

Vaccination is just the government spreading an unnatural virus. It's far better to use the system nature spent thousands of years developing.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 10:25:04 AM

I agree, bring inside the hole time is not a good option especially during summer. Enjoying nature and breathing fresh air helps strengthening the immune system a lot.
We also need some nature breathing, it's helps a lot for our immune system to replenish  natural protections inside our bodies.

Its also much better to meet people outside than indoors. The risk of spreading the corona virus is 19 times higher in closed doors than when being outside.
In certain point yes, but  if you are only inside with people you know it's lesser the chance that spread will able to hit you, unlike outdoors where different people are moving alongside with you, the chance that some of them are already carrier.

But we all should keep up with corona rules, remain distance and make sure not to cough in the direction of other people, the new hygiene standards are here to help us.
This is very important if you are planning to go outside, social distancing and proper gears to make sure that your guards are up to prevent being infected.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 01:23:27 PM

You've got a point there. News regarding the growing number of positive cases can be distressing. And when we're distressed, it may affect our health if we worry too much which may make us more vulnerable to the virus.

The best thing to do is not to think about it too much and just focus on being healthy and safe since that's the least we could do to help in preventing the further increase of the number of victims.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1973

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:27:06 AM

Vaccination is just the government spreading an unnatural virus. It's far better to use the system nature spent thousands of years developing.

I support this view because our species has been able to survive all known viruses and adapt to such conditions. For our immune system to grow stronger, we must also defeat the coronavirus with a natural collective immune system, not with a vaccine. Only then will we really get stronger. 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:23:04 AM

You've got a point there. News regarding the growing number of positive cases can be distressing. And when we're distressed, it may affect our health if we worry too much which may make us more vulnerable to the virus.

The best thing to do is not to think about it too much and just focus on being healthy and safe since that's the least we could do to help in preventing the further increase of the number of victims.
Yes, do something positive and fun so you don't worry too much about dangerous and deadly viruses so you don't get infected and exercise to keep your body awake and healthy.
but we can avoid the virus if we continue to follow the protocol rules set by the government to prevent it, hopefully we are all always healthy and kept away from deadly viruses that have occurred in this world.
We should really not be afraid to go outside because as long we follow every rule and instruction from the government and medical experts, no one with your family will not get infected or catch the disease. Even the vaccine was not yet created, I am still not afraid of the virus because it is not that dangerous, and some symptoms can be cured.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:41:06 AM

It's causing a lot of stress when I get back home. Wondering if I somehow inhaled it from someone, only feeling relief many days later when no symptoms developed.
When i need to go out to get some grocery. I need to prepare, it is like going to a war and i don't know if i am going to be safe. I need to be conscious specially when you are living with a child.
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:12:04 AM

I always washed my hands when I came home(as before). And I never ate food without washing his hands. In addition, this virus is not much more dangerous than regular flu, from which more people die than from this virus. Therefore, I don't even remember all this.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:22:08 AM

In the current situation most people are in panic which we can understand only when we notice but on the other hand we have seen that many people do not want to accept it due to lack of awareness which is why I don't think it is safe for any of us outside.  But it seems to me that if we are all aware we will have less problems, most of the time due to lack of awareness we get into trouble later.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 01:37:42 PM

well if we spread and some of your kids doesn't survive because they have weak system then the goal to make people immune fail because this is actually what is happening. its spreading no matter how hard we prevented. but look how weak  human systems are.

as much as possible, just prevent spreading and work on vaccine.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jeobox

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 02:11:55 PM

I don't feel safe going outside since I'm only legally allowed to leave the house for 1 hour a week where I live.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 05:56:22 AM

Even though the economy in my country is now rising because many businesses are operating again, there is still feeling unease because I know that the pandemic is still not finished where the infected persons in my country already reached 100,000 and it seems that it will continue to grow more. It is the sad part because many people especially those employees who travelling using mass transportation because they are also vulnerable to virus.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:44:33 AM

Even though the economy in my country is now rising because many businesses are operating again, there is still feeling unease because I know that the pandemic is still not finished where the infected persons in my country already reached 100,000 and it seems that it will continue to grow more. It is the sad part because many people especially those employees who travelling using mass transportation because they are also vulnerable to virus.

It's more than four months now that people are stuck at home because of the virus. They can't remain at home always because they have to run their home and families. People have no choice but to go out and work for their families. This is obvious fact as more people will move out and engage, the virus will spread more quickly. We are heading towards the phase where everyone will experience the covid-19 virus once at least in lifetime.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:40:50 AM

It's more than four months now that people are stuck at home because of the virus. They can't remain at home always because they have to run their home and families. People have no choice but to go out and work for their families. This is obvious fact as more people will move out and engage, the virus will spread more quickly. We are heading towards the phase where everyone will experience the covid-19 virus once at least in lifetime.

Even 65+ people are more likely to get killed walking down the street than to have so-called 'covid-19' trigger a chain of events that leads to their death.  That's even by CDC numbers which are vastly ballooned by various types of fraud.  The younger age catagories are more likely to get hit by lightning practically speaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXLXCRzMo7Q

I also like how the CDC has memory-holed their 2007 work showing that by their numbers 'covid-19' is a so-called 'catagory 2' where the advice would be, for people who are actually infected, to 'stay home if they feel like it.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6OhiNJYQ7k

Every segment of the most recent show are very interesting:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4TztuIZx18

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:55:13 AM

I was kinda freaked out at first as I assume most people were, but now I am pretty much nonchalant about it as it almost became a part of our daily life, even if the second wave is crashing hard on our neighboring countries and we ourselves are getting higher and higher confirmed numbers. Time will tell if I am gonna get back to my paranoid phase, probably not.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 02:08:48 PM

I was kinda freaked out at first as I assume most people were, but now I am pretty much nonchalant about it as it almost became a part of our daily life, even if the second wave is crashing hard on our neighboring countries and we ourselves are getting higher and higher confirmed numbers. Time will tell if I am gonna get back to my paranoid phase, probably not.

I would suggest to 'reset your paranoia' for the next one because it very well could be as real as a heart attack.

Having the first one be a hoax and thus getting the bright people who have the basic ability to recognize it as such to drop their guard might be part of the plan.  If so it would be a relatively clever bit of system design.

TPTB want vastly fewer 'useless eaters' running around and the 'great reset' will be THE golden opportunity to get 'er done, but those who do make it should be from a pool of the more easily enslaved (e.g., the mask-wearing social-distancing retards.)  Those of use who have what it takes to recognize the fraud should really be on-guard.  Of course there will be a massive culling of those who would make perfectly satisfactory slaves as well, but they won't be individually targeted.  Just collateral damage because they are in excess.  They, by definition, wouldn't be able to protect themselves anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmP6_gy-MIE

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: