Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cure for Covid-19 is right here.  (Read 3038 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 01:40:02 AM

People who are a few days away from death with Covid, don't care about all that stuff you are saying. Why not? Because they will be dead, and it won't make a lick of difference to them then. After they are cured from Covid in 1 - 3 days with Budesonide - as many of them have been - maybe they will stop taking this medicine so that they don't get any of those rare, problematic symptoms that some people get from some steroid medicines.

firstly. doctors dont just hand out medication such as steroids to healthy people without anything wrong with them. so thats the first flaw in your idiotic thoughts that people should take asthma meds as a daily suppliment
Since you are the one saying it (not I) you must think that doctors do this.

secondly people cant afford to pay out to pill mill greedy doctors.
Never heard of insurance, eh?

thirdly when they are actually ill and too sick to get in a car to go to a family doctor then go queue up at a pharmacy... they are not thinking 'oh well ill be dead in two days.. whats on tv'... instead they ring for an ambulance.
What? You finally figured out that those are ambulance sirens out there on the street?

proper doctors do treat people when they have symptoms. but they know the best time to give medication and know what medication is best to give.
This is not true all the time. Many doctors give different medication when they find out the first one didn't work. Some doctors give up, and the patient gets better.

EG budesonide giving it to someone at the pre-symptom. viral infection week. will cause more damage. it surpresses the immune system. thus making the virus do more damage.
You are so distraught over Dr. Bartlett's curing of Covid people with Budesonide, that you are already pounding it in the forum. You really need to set up some debates with him, so that people can see that those patients weren't really cured, right? I wonder if they were cured? Follow up with the doctor, and see how many failures he had. Oops! He said 100% successes.

But listen to franky1, folks. He knows so much more than anyone else who has had successes.

however when it gets to the immune system overload part at week 2. thats when its needed to surpress the immune system. because the virus is done its job and no longer infectious. but now the immune system is in overload and needs to be sorted.
I know. I know. "You aren't sick enough. Go home and take some Tylenol, and wait until you are on the edge of dying. Then come back and we will see if we can do anything for you. Btw, you DID write up your will, didn't you?"

Standard franky1 medical thinking. If they die, we won't have to worry about treating them, right?

people dont die within 1-3 days of being infected. so you foolishly advertising people should buy medication as a daily supplement for in home use and try to scare them by saying if they dont take it they will be dead in 3 days if they get infected. is yet another fail on your part.
and double fail by pretending it will prevent infection. is just wrong beyond belief

You are the one who is saying this, not I. Dr. Bartlett is the one who said that he and other doctors have used budesonide successfully to essentially cure patients from Covid. He is hands on. Are you? If he is lying, think of all the money and medals you could earn proving it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:43:44 AM

if doctor bartlet really had the cure.. then how come the hospitalisation rates, ICU rates, ventilator rates and survival rates have not changed for the hospital he is linked with

come on badecker.. show me the 0 death rates in texas.. i dare you
show the 0 intubation/ventilator usage

back up what you claim. if you think bartlet is telling the truth then you must have real proof that you researched to have formed that opinion,

after all you seem to not take peoples word. you keep 'saying' how you have done the research..

yet i have done the research and bartlets hospital has not had any success in reducing the severity of covid.
goodluck to you blindly believing influencers but from now on dont pretend you done the research
because thats always going to be your failure and how you get debunked so easily

bartlet is not offering a cure. he is promoting a medication in the same way pill-mills do. for profit

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:33:44 AM

oh and just to add more wood to the fire

if badecker did research bartlets site and read it. rather then just repeating the PR campaign bits. the 2 yep only 2 case studies bartlet can find.. both of them did not say anything about 1-3 day recovery nor 1-3 cure.

one person starting meds at the end of march(29). and guess what he had symptoms for 5 days. and yet his symptoms were pretty much just fever and cough. something that would have run its course in ~7 days usually. as he was a 38yo non smoker.
funny part is he was still positive for covid all the way until May1st

another person in may was started on budesonide on the 15th and started having improvements on the 25th.. yep 10 symptom days while on meds... but was still testing positive even after june 2nd
so no where near 1-3 days as badecker so wrongly keep quoting
5-10 days which is the usual recovery average without meds for these age groups.
both patients were still infectious 14-28 days after being given medication. so i dont see it as preventative or a cure in that regard either
doctors get dozens/hundreds of patients. and if bartlet can only quote 2. and where those 2 were not even severe patients(only cough and fever). and where he cant even get patients better in 1-3 days like badecker thinks.. then guess what.. its not a 1-3day cure

seriously badecker if your going to affiliate with someone. atleast do the friggen research on them

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 06:04:34 AM

Before you can cure it, it must exist. Before you can develop a vaccine for it, it must exist. Dont put the cart in front of horse.

The basis of the plandemic and its century old test:
The PCR-Test only shows the nucleic acids, not the virus, it cannot detect any infection.
The PCR test cannot prove whether the virus is capable of replication, whether it actually reproduces in the host and whether the person is causally ill with it.
If this virus * RNA is on the surface of the smear during the PCR test, it does not yet mean that it is in the cells and that there is an intact, reproductive virus load.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:22:21 PM

if doctor bartlet really had the cure.. then how come the hospitalisation rates, ICU rates, ventilator rates and survival rates have not changed for the hospital he is linked with

come on badecker.. show me the 0 death rates in texas.. i dare you
show the 0 intubation/ventilator usage

back up what you claim. if you think bartlet is telling the truth then you must have real proof that you researched to have formed that opinion,

after all you seem to not take peoples word. you keep 'saying' how you have done the research..

yet i have done the research and bartlets hospital has not had any success in reducing the severity of covid.
goodluck to you blindly believing influencers but from now on dont pretend you done the research
because thats always going to be your failure and how you get debunked so easily

bartlet is not offering a cure. he is promoting a medication in the same way pill-mills do. for profit

If you say it, we know that there is a lot of doubt connected to what you say.

If other doctors don't use Dr. Bartlett's methods, they won't have Dr. Bartlett's successes, right?

You state a bunch of nonsense that is not connected to anything. Most of the time it's because you don't seem to want to show us why you say it. We're beginning to see that franky1 is simply a short form of your real name, which is... no links, no research, lots of blab, franky1.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 07:22:25 PM

Covid-19 has taking so many life over 5 month the virus has been on ground. I think the vaccine is for the cure of the virus so that people will be free from the virus.
Tash

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 07:38:03 PM

Covid-19 has taking so many life over 5 month the virus has been on ground. I think the vaccine is for the cure of the virus so that people will be free from the virus.
I am aready free from the virus. You where doing ok, then the thinking started....

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:44:54 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2020, 10:04:42 PM by franky1

Quote from: BADecker link=topic=5252003.msg55410434#msg55410434

If other doctors don't use Dr. Bartlett's methods, they won't have Dr. Bartlett's successes, right?
what success?
also doctors can use different medications/therapies and have actual success
thats the thing. if a medication used at the wrong time to treat the wrong symptoms. doctors dont have to buy into it. even if pill mill bartlet treats 200 patients a week and only can find 2 flimsy case studies that dont show 1-3 day recovery but 5-10 day. which that 5-10 day is standard recovery time without any meds for patients with them lowgrade symptoms the case studies was about
a cough and a fever is not the immune system override part that needs to be pacified.

i gave you many links over the last few months. also anyone can check out the covid death/hospitalisation/intubation stats in texas(bartlets area) and still see how many people are being intubated/died.
yep texas does not have any better rate. thus its not a cure.
if it was a cure we would see better results.

i know you are a pill-mill influencer lover. but atleast be honest about your ploy

'when you say big pharma is bad and in it for profit.. now here is some big pharma products i want everyone to buy for daily use'

you just sound like an idiot that it being the thing you pretend to hate.

so go review the ventilation stats of texas. go look at the death numbers. go look at the hospital admissions. its all there, public info

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 10:11:31 PM

Before you can cure it, it must exist. Before you can develop a vaccine for it, it must exist. Dont put the cart in front of horse.

The basis of the plandemic and its century old test:
The PCR-Test only shows the nucleic acids, not the virus, it cannot detect any infection.

your useless story is like saying 'if i can smell a fart. i wont hold my nose because i dont know where it came from so it must not be a fart'
and then you will go to some conspiracy site and claim all farts are actually fake

sorry but normal people if they smell a fart and it causes adverse reactions to people. they instinctively know its a fart. and will cover their faces to avoid inhaling it

it doesnt matter if a fart came from a chinese man or a lab experiment. in the end once a fart is in the air all that matters is covering your face to not inhale it.

but i will tell you this. they actually do have ways and have proven that it came from an asian person in december.. not a lab. and if trump just paid all the americans in asia to stay there and extend their visit(no repatriation flights). it would not have got into the US as easily as it did

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 02:39:46 AM

Quote from: BADecker link=topic=5252003.msg55410434#msg55410434

what success?
also doctors can use different medications/therapies and have actual success
thats the thing. if a medication used at the wrong time to treat the wrong symptoms. doctors dont have to buy into it. even if pill mill bartlet treats 200 patients a week and only can find 2 flimsy case studies that dont show 1-3 day recovery but 5-10 day. which that 5-10 day is standard recovery time without any meds for patients with them lowgrade symptoms the case studies was about
a cough and a fever is not the immune system override part that needs to be pacified.
Dr. Bartletts successes in curing Covid as shown in this video - https://www.bitchute.com/video/dj83P6JKFgBF/. He personally claimed over 100 patient successes, and over a thousand with other doctors using his therepy.

Didn't you watch the video? You are inventing all kinds of scenarios. Do you think he was lying? Why are you so scared of something that works... so scared that you are desperately trying to say that it doesn't work without anything other than words to back yourself up?

i gave you many links over the last few months. also anyone can check out the covid death/hospitalisation/intubation stats in texas(bartlets area) and still see how many people are being intubated/died.
yep texas does not have any better rate. thus its not a cure.
if it was a cure we would see better results.
How does anyone check this out, considering that many of the statistics are lies? When people enter a hospital, and are cured by Dr. Bartlett's therapy, are they going to stay in the hospital? Of course not. They leave, and others enter to get cured like the ones before them were cured. Hospitals have only so much room. You have to dig into the stats to see that there is inflow and outflow that keeps the hospitals full.

i know you are a pill-mill influencer lover. but atleast be honest about your ploy

'when you say big pharma is bad and in it for profit.. now here is some big pharma products i want everyone to buy for daily use'

you just sound like an idiot that it being the thing you pretend to hate.

so go review the ventilation stats of texas. go look at the death numbers. go look at the hospital admissions. its all there, public info

You know this and you know that. Like Solomon said, Proverbs 18:2, "A fool finds no pleasure in understanding
but delights in airing his own opinions." Go ahead and have fun. Better yet, prove that Dr. Bartlett is lying, or at best, being deceptive. Until you can do this, you are simply airing your own opinions. Further...

In a way, franky1, you are right. Nobody can cure anybody of something that doesn't exist. Watch the twitter video before they take it down.

Dutch doctors state covid is fake and just normal flu

Eat love Pray
@EatlovePray11
·
Oct 15
OMG this will be worldwide news

Cool

Tash

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:41:09 PM

New quick corona test now available and just as accurate.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 10:10:33 PM

Eat love Pray
@EatlovePray11
·
Oct 15

world doctors allience. 9 people that are not virologists currently studying covid. thus no 1st hand experience
Dr elke Klerk is a website pillmill doctor. yep you send a message through a web portal about what meds you want and she fills out a prescription.
thus ofcourse she cant see covid. she cant even see the patient. all she sees is requests for pills

come on badecker... atleast try to do your research

stop just trying to find the first person that agrees with your idiotic thought and actually look for the truth for once

then i seen cahill.. and then kaufman. and it made me laugh.. kinda like having 9 drunk idiots on a karaoke stage singing the wrong lyrics to a song but trying to shout that they are the actual artists/singers and no one is better then them.. yea if you get out the basement you will see this kind of idiocy alot

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 01:18:06 AM

Eat love Pray
@EatlovePray11
·
Oct 15

world doctors allience. 9 people that are not virologists currently studying covid. thus no 1st hand experience
Dr elke Klerk is a website pillmill doctor. yep you send a message through a web portal about what meds you want and she fills out a prescription.
thus ofcourse she cant see covid. she cant even see the patient. all she sees is requests for pills

come on badecker... atleast try to do your research

stop just trying to find the first person that agrees with your idiotic thought and actually look for the truth for once

then i seen cahill.. and then kaufman. and it made me laugh.. kinda like having 9 drunk idiots on a karaoke stage singing the wrong lyrics to a song but trying to shout that they are the actual artists/singers and no one is better then them.. yea if you get out the basement you will see this kind of idiocy alot

So, you seem to think that the info just jumped onto the screen, all by itself, right? Don't you realize that the info was found through research?

It is your research that is lacking. There are loads of doctors saying similar things. And the group of them is growing. It's taking them a long time because they naively trusted their "bosses" who lied to them, and when they found out, they simply didn't know how to become warriors. But they are learning, and they are coming out of the woodwork, so to speak.

Come on, franky1. Do your research.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 05:50:20 AM

funny part is i read loads of reports from lots of sources i even bother to talk to local doctors in my area. i get info from people that actually treat and see patients first hand

your references are the same group of doctors who are not face to face with covid. and dont treat or examine or do labs on covid patients.

yep you been circling around kaufman for months and it was no surprise that you just want to his buddy group. you fear actually looking outside the small group you put yourself into(conspiracy cultists)

when you are linked act reports of actual doctors doing actual diagnoses on actual patients they have seen with their actual eyes.. you deny it. but when you see a conspiracy fanatic pillmill doctor that just takes invoices for medications. you pretend they are the top doctors in the country and they are the experts

Klark and bartlet do not see patients face to face. they just take phonecalls and webportal messages and reply with a list of medications people should take

maybe if you even bothered to get out of your house and actually opened your mind enough to talk to doctors working in the hospitals near you that see it daily in your area. where you can truly verify their claims because its all local to you.. you would see the truth..
but instead you prefer to find the 9 most crappy pillmill doctors that dont see it daily and only want to sell pills..

so i think you have things the wrong way round

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:32:09 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2020, 05:25:23 PM by BADecker

^^^ Oh good! Since you talk to and visit with doctors, maybe you could get one of them to take you to his/her lab, and actually isolate the virus for you, right in front of you, with video, so that you could show us all that he was following some really logical steps, and not just talking about it.

The steps? Use River's upgrade of Koch's. Or something that is as clear and contamination free as River's is when it is properly used. And maybe he/she could explain at every step of the way why there could be no contamination, and why it absolutely HAS to be THE virus that he has isolated, and not some other virus or something else.

And maybe he could throw in the literal results of the 100 or more test subjects that he infused with the virus he isolated, and show just how sick they all got. Plus he could show how he withdrew fluid from THEIR lungs or elsewhere - just like he did from the first guy - and isolated the virus, again, for each of them... all on video

You know. The whole process on video with verbal report explaining every step of the way.

... since you have so many friends in the medical who know what they are doing.

Cool

Tash

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 06:35:25 AM

Netherland no longer has a pandemic
https://youtu.be/xBnoFbZ_qSA

Covid is a failed attempt to start ww3, men against men. Humans will unite and chase the initiators out of town. The other day the Thai King just managed to get out of Bangkok.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 02:44:40 PM

^^^ Don't chase them out of town. Execute them right in town, as an example for all would-be treasonous traitors.

Cool

Tash

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 04:27:55 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2020, 07:06:04 PM by Tash

^^^ Don't chase them out of town. Execute them right in town, as an example for all would-be treasonous traitors.

Cool
^^^ Ceaușescu style, short trial, open the back door and its done with.  Its not working otherwise it would not happen again.
https://youtu.be/c7sl0g7kKsM

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 08:41:14 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2020, 09:05:22 PM by BADecker

^^^ Youtube requires login. I don't have an account with them. Is there a way to watch the video without logging in?

Of course, what do you think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkZZWcecGik.

Cool

Tash

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 07:23:54 PM

^^^ Youtube requires login. I don't have an account with them. Is there a way to watch the video without logging in?

Of course, what do you think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkZZWcecGik.

Cool

Well that is crazy was watching it yersterday, now its age restricted. Does not show anything real.
Was it all just staged news, who would know. Maybe he did life out his days in antarctica.
The story is that the first went into the knee.

Back on covit scam, Ireland no deaths in 24 hours and everyone locked in.
https://roundtablereport.com/?p=6439

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: