Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2.0 IS DELAYED | UNLIKELY 2020 LAUNCH | Pro-long Ethereum PoW Mining  (Read 469 times)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 11:09:52 PM

Ethereum 2.0 IS NOT LAUNCHING JULY 2020, and honestly, a 2020 launch is unlikely. Vitalik Buterin confirmed the delay or absence of launching ETH 2.0 soon, & staking rewards and ERC tokens explained & more!
Subscribe to VoskCoin - http://voskco.in/Sub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqNZN2_ToDk

Ethereum 2.0 is going to be incredibly exciting, and it's really making a bullish case for ETH. ETH 2.0 will bring a better, faster, and more decentralized network to Ethereum along with launching their Proof Of Stake blockchain that will make Ethereum the biggest cryptocurrency ever to offer passive income staking rewards. Unfortunately, Vitalik Buterin confirmed that Ethereum 2.0 will not be launching in July 2020, as was originally expected from the cryptocurrency community, Vitalik claims to have misheard the question when he originally answered yes to Ethereum 2.0 launching soon in July! Regardless of when Ethereum launches their 2.0 version also called Ethereum Serenity, where they will run the original Ethereum blockchain that is proof of work aka mineable next to their ETH 2.0 blockchain that will be proof of stake aka passive income rewards just for holding/staking/running an Ethereum validator node. Anyway, lets review how Ethereum 2.0 is DELAYED, AGAIN, along with comparing ERC-20 tokens to ERC-721 tokens, and also review earning passive income with Ethereum and details surrounding their incoming PoS network upgrade!

Full info and links in the YouTube video description per BCT rules.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 02:35:32 PM

Actually the easier it becomes to secure the network the lower the price per coin should be.  When it becomes this easy to make money it will crash the coin market cap. Vitalik knows damn well the repercussions of easy money.  Centralization will also be an adverse effect of staking.  It only works if a few people do it.  When it is as easy as putting money in a wallet the rewards will slowing diminish to 0   That’s the fate of everyone of these coins.  It’s human nature that you cannot change.  If that variable stays the same(greed) then these coins see the same fate as usd has.  Being worthless.  You only get out of something the work you have put into it.  Easy come easy go.  Far too many people think they can get through life with little to no effort expended.  Again that only works if a few do it.  When we all think we can get the next guy to do it the system falls apart.  Somebody has to put in the work.  That’s crypto.  Everyone wants that easy money with 0 work output.  That’s never gonna work out for the betterment of anyone!

BR

Good luck with the eth scam.  Maybe one more delay. One more pump of the hope of something is coming. Lol. Talk about the boy who cried wolf.  That Vitalik with his eth 2.0 and staking.  Eventually no one believes him and moves on.  Or at least that’s the hope.  Why do we hold these scammers to such high regard is beyond my comprehension

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:32:13 PM

Thanks for dropping some info instead of a bunch of links to all your stuff.  Feels a bit less self serving.
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 07:29:14 PM

Delayed..against what? Noone announced exact launch time.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 05:04:22 AM

When I first started to mine back in late 2015, I kept hearing about POS launching in Summer of 2016. At the time the profitability wasn't the best, better than today however not as good as most of 2016 or 2017. I had tons of GPUs and was wanting to buy more. However the "POS talk" kept me on the edge because I didn't want to have another Antminer type equipment sitting and collecting dust like what happened with my R9 270X gpus after LTC went to ASICs.

Hence I didn't upgrade or expand my farm, and I kept waiting and waiting and waiting for POS. It never came. It kept getting delayed. Always running into some issues. Then that DAO mess got it delayed even further. Hence now I never take any of their estimate dates seriously.

When POS actually launches on ETH I will actually be surprised, however the way everything went so far there will be issues most likely. Before the launch, during and after the launch. Its a big upgrade and most likely won't be without its hic-ups. Something like Segwit was fairly easy even though it was still a huge job to perform flawlessly. ETH going to 2.0 is going to be very difficult to launch.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stoniestfool

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 04:33:48 PM

Yes but ethereum is selling basically raspberry pi for 400 calling it a mini node. pos is far less secure against 51% attacks than pow.
waywoos

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:48:32 PM

eth is a great project in my opinion.
im sure its very difficult to code and such.
if they can ever get it together i could see it taking a big portion of bitcoins market share as bitcoin in my opinion   is old and slow and just isnt doing anything new.
rikuu

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 10:18:25 PM

Seeing how things are developing, even if ETH goes to PoS, it will probably end up being a hybrid PoW/PoS in the end. That is what I have been hearing in the last year
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 11:19:06 PM

Actually the easier it becomes to secure the network the lower the price per coin should be.  When it becomes this easy to make money it will crash the coin market cap. Vitalik knows damn well the repercussions of easy money.  Centralization will also be an adverse effect of staking.  It only works if a few people do it.  When it is as easy as putting money in a wallet the rewards will slowing diminish to 0   That’s the fate of everyone of these coins.  It’s human nature that you cannot change.  If that variable stays the same(greed) then these coins see the same fate as usd has.  Being worthless.  You only get out of something the work you have put into it.  Easy come easy go.  Far too many people think they can get through life with little to no effort expended.  Again that only works if a few do it.  When we all think we can get the next guy to do it the system falls apart.  Somebody has to put in the work.  That’s crypto.  Everyone wants that easy money with 0 work output.  That’s never gonna work out for the betterment of anyone!

BR

Good luck with the eth scam.  Maybe one more delay. One more pump of the hope of something is coming. Lol. Talk about the boy who cried wolf.  That Vitalik with his eth 2.0 and staking.  Eventually no one believes him and moves on.  Or at least that’s the hope.  Why do we hold these scammers to such high regard is beyond my comprehension

That is true if the coin is indeed a scam, eth is far from being a scam so I disagree with you here. I did think it was a scam as well few years ago. ETH has the potential to surpass bitcoin in marketcap in the coming years, right now if eth rises 10 times what it is then it surpasses btc but btc will not stay idle, so as eth rises so btc and vice versa but pay attention, eth has a lot more potential than btc to rise, as btc rises 300%, eth does 10 times = 1000%, 3.5x more. So if btc hits 30k, eth will hit 1.3k.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 05:59:47 AM

Actually the easier it becomes to secure the network the lower the price per coin should be.  When it becomes this easy to make money it will crash the coin market cap. Vitalik knows damn well the repercussions of easy money.  Centralization will also be an adverse effect of staking.  It only works if a few people do it.  When it is as easy as putting money in a wallet the rewards will slowing diminish to 0   That’s the fate of everyone of these coins.  It’s human nature that you cannot change.  If that variable stays the same(greed) then these coins see the same fate as usd has.  Being worthless.  You only get out of something the work you have put into it.  Easy come easy go.  Far too many people think they can get through life with little to no effort expended.  Again that only works if a few do it.  When we all think we can get the next guy to do it the system falls apart.  Somebody has to put in the work.  That’s crypto.  Everyone wants that easy money with 0 work output.  That’s never gonna work out for the betterment of anyone!

BR

Good luck with the eth scam.  Maybe one more delay. One more pump of the hope of something is coming. Lol. Talk about the boy who cried wolf.  That Vitalik with his eth 2.0 and staking.  Eventually no one believes him and moves on.  Or at least that’s the hope.  Why do we hold these scammers to such high regard is beyond my comprehension

That is true if the coin is indeed a scam, eth is far from being a scam so I disagree with you here. I did think it was a scam as well few years ago. ETH has the potential to surpass bitcoin in marketcap in the coming years, right now if eth rises 10 times what it is then it surpasses btc but btc will not stay idle, so as eth rises so btc and vice versa but pay attention, eth has a lot more potential than btc to rise, as btc rises 300%, eth does 10 times = 1000%, 3.5x more. So if btc hits 30k, eth will hit 1.3k.

I think it will be a few years off when ETH passes BTC market cap. I know that they came VERY VERY close at one time in the past and it seemed like a sure thing, however the ERC20 ICO scam tokens really set them back.

It went up for all the wrong reasons, to basically promote the ICOs and make a few people get rich quick, then the rug was pulled and there were tons of bag holders in these ICOs and ETH itself. This is why every rally ETH gets sold off because people just want to get out at the smallest loss possible. BTC is different, most positions in BTC are in profit unlike ETH where many are sitting on huge losses except the ETH devs and early ETH investors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 10:56:32 AM

BR

Absolutely none of these coins merit existence other than bringing light to the fact we don’t hold powers accountable for their actions.  We wouldn’t even need this hogwash if we just had some hard justice in this world.  As it is we have a semblances of it for some and blatant disregard for justice for others.  If the rules of the game remain the same then the same fate lies for bitcoin and all of crypto.  Bitcoin can have a finite supply but when you have a thousand other coins that don’t follow that rule what does it matter.  Hell we still have fiat which is being used to buy bitcoin.  So in actuality what is bitcoin worth.  No more than the fiat that’s used to buy it.  Lot of you here have a rude  awakening when you encounter the real world.  Don’t be fooled for one second this will correct any of the long atanding issues we have with lack of accountability in the justice system.  Far from it. What is the plan for all of the people when crypto/tech takes their jobs.  Another virus perhaps.  Take out those less fortunate.  Jobless fucks they’ll say.  All the while knowing why it is they don’t have jobs.  Tech!  You’ll have those preaching it’s created thousands of jobs.  Yep gain one at the expense of ten.  Of course no one like to talk about that issue!

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 11:02:16 AM

Imagine how much better we would be off. If we rolled heads and held people accountable over the last 11 years.

Instead we try to reinvent the wheel thinking without changing the rules that this won’t end up in the same boat with a different captain.  Absolutely absurd

d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 04:48:42 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2020, 05:17:57 PM by d57heinz

Like any of this fucking matters when justice is like this.  When do we address this.  First and foremost this comes first.  If this doesn’t make your heart hurt I don’t know what will. https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gtsaam/please_make_this_go_viral_i_am_begging_you_police/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window

This strategy will never work

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 03:13:07 PM

Like any of this fucking matters when justice is like this.  When do we address this.  First and foremost this comes first.  If this doesn’t make your heart hurt I don’t know what will. https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gtsaam/please_make_this_go_viral_i_am_begging_you_police/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window

This strategy will never work

this happened in my very neighborhood
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 05:24:14 PM

BR

Absolutely none of these coins merit existence other than bringing light to the fact we don’t hold powers accountable for their actions.  We wouldn’t even need this hogwash if we just had some hard justice in this world.  As it is we have a semblances of it for some and blatant disregard for justice for others.  If the rules of the game remain the same then the same fate lies for bitcoin and all of crypto.  Bitcoin can have a finite supply but when you have a thousand other coins that don’t follow that rule what does it matter.  Hell we still have fiat which is being used to buy bitcoin.  So in actuality what is bitcoin worth.  No more than the fiat that’s used to buy it.  Lot of you here have a rude  awakening when you encounter the real world.  Don’t be fooled for one second this will correct any of the long atanding issues we have with lack of accountability in the justice system.  Far from it. What is the plan for all of the people when crypto/tech takes their jobs.  Another virus perhaps.  Take out those less fortunate.  Jobless fucks they’ll say.  All the while knowing why it is they don’t have jobs.  Tech!  You’ll have those preaching it’s created thousands of jobs.  Yep gain one at the expense of ten.  Of course no one like to talk about that issue!

The goal was never to change existing society, society has been corrupted way past the point of return.  The goal of all of this is to create an adjacent system that will operate in a way that benefits everyone in a fair way.  Then people can choose to join the crypto based townships/cities or live in the legacy cities that has been screwing them since birth.  I expect over the next 20 years we will see a lot of crypto towns popping up on the map, their success and popularity will eventually spillover into larger population as people demand/vote for it.

So if you get down in the dumps on society remember we ARE building for a better future, but it times time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: