Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Project Is Live!  (Read 1822 times)
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 06:47:05 AM

It will take about a couple of weeks from now. Updating everyone soon.

following with interest, but I don't have time to participate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoHuff (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 07:23:07 AM

Thank you! The works of the development are in process at the moment. We estimate we could launch it in a couple of weeks.
gabsale

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 10:21:08 PM

Hi, i'm interested to be a tester for the app, already sent an email asking for more info.
Good luck with the project
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 01:48:10 PM

Hi, i'm interested to be a tester for the app, already sent an email asking for more info.
Good luck with the project

Thank you! Sending you a notification with an invite to help us test the product out when we are nearing the public launch.
CryptoLordguru

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

play bold and get rewarded!!

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 11:51:40 AM

Couple of weeks sounds good to me. Take your time and complete it ASAP. Make sure that you have covered everything well.
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 05:13:47 PM

Couple of weeks sounds good to me. Take your time and complete it ASAP. Make sure that you have covered everything well.

Thank you! I will also ask people to give me feedback on the entirety of the project before going live with the ICO sale.
CryptoLordguru

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:11:25 AM

Couple of weeks sounds good. Take your time and deliver the details completely without missing any parts. A complete detailed project is more liked and interesting Smiley
I am interested at least to test this new project. If I like it and comes with a real "twist" as you said - I don't see why wouldn't I get more involved and maybe start promoting it, etc.

I hope we all will like it and as you said, we will promote it if we like it.
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 12:21:52 PM

Couple of weeks sounds good. Take your time and deliver the details completely without missing any parts. A complete detailed project is more liked and interesting Smiley
I am interested at least to test this new project. If I like it and comes with a real "twist" as you said - I don't see why wouldn't I get more involved and maybe start promoting it, etc.

Thanks!

The whitepaper has reached its first draft, we, the team, are now going through it separately.

The first product is working as intended and we have successfully connected our token to it.

The team that is working on this project are all sharing the same interest and we have different skill sets to make it into a bigger project.

The road-map is ready. We know what we have to do, we know what we can do and we know how much funding we need to get this project rolling smoothly.

Everything is as realistic as possible so that we do not promise too much or things which are impossible to develop on our own.

Updating with more info soon, and I also shall post first glimpses of the actual project soon as well.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 10:46:14 PM

Thanks!

The whitepaper has reached its first draft, we, the team, are now going through it separately.

The first product is working as intended and we have successfully connected our token to it.

The team that is working on this project are all sharing the same interest and we have different skill sets to make it into a bigger project.

The road-map is ready. We know what we have to do, we know what we can do and we know how much funding we need to get this project rolling smoothly.

Everything is as realistic as possible so that we do not promise too much or things which are impossible to develop on our own.

Updating with more info soon, and I also shall post first glimpses of the actual project soon as well.

I am curious to read the whitepaper from this project
i hope when its done you will add the link to the whitepaper in this thread

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 11:13:14 PM

Thanks!

A link to he whitepaper will be posted here on this thread as well. We will have a separate thread for the ICO project as well.
CryptoLordguru

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:04:06 AM

Thanks!

A link to he whitepaper will be posted here on this thread as well. We will have a separate thread for the ICO project as well.
That sounds good to me. Link of the white-paper in here sounds good and also the link of the new thread will be nice to have in here. I agree there should be a new thread for this ICO project with all the information that one seeks.
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 08:26:47 AM

Thanks!

That sounds good to me. Link of the white-paper in here sounds good and also the link of the new thread will be nice to have in here. I agree there should be a new thread for this ICO project with all the information that one seeks.

Never have I created Bitcointalk threads for an ICO project before, but I suppose I will manage it with ease. We have a great project so, it is important to focus on delivering the necessary information about it without getting to wild on the thread design.
ridethesun

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 12:38:37 AM

hey do you have any telegram or discord room
CryptoLordguru

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 10:33:07 AM

hey do you have any telegram or discord room
He has discord room. If you want to join, check his profile. There is *Cryptocurrency Discord Server - YBjpDgA* statement below his name. You can join his discord room by using that server *YBjpDgA*
hotflame

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 12:15:42 PM

i intreseted it wish you success when you launch plz pm me

CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 06:06:02 PM

Yes, I will let everyone who has posted on this thread know when the project is ready for beta testing and receiving feedback.
showrav11

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 05:05:39 PM

What is your Discord?
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 05:41:01 PM

What is your Discord?

https://discord.gg/YBjpDgA
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 10:48:46 PM

Hello!

We are preparing to launch a new ICO project in the crypto gambling market, with a beautiful twist!

More details will be laid out soon - website, whitepaper, product, team, business plan, token allocation, token sale etc.

In the meanwhile here is what we are looking for:

1. If you are on any social media (YouTube, Twitter, Discord server, Telegram server, LinkedIn, Bitcointalk, Reddit, Steemit etc) and have a cryptocurrency, blockchain related community following/subscribing - we would like to talk with you about an opportunity to spread the word out about our project. We will introduce you to our project, answer all the questions, discuss more in-depth and it will be up to you whether you want to partner with us or not.

10 testers who would like to assess our whitepaper, website, products, smart-contracts and suggest, recommend improvements, point out bugs!

3. If you have a good past of advising great crypto projects, we are also interested to get relevant people to partner with us after going through the project and finding out whether we click.

New updates coming soon!

I think you made a very good choice with the crypto gambling project, because crypto gambling project has been one of the ICO's that always tend to excel in this crypto industry,although I wish you luck with your gambling project Cool.
Let me know when you officially launch it.
Cheers.

CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 06:25:37 AM

Hello!

We are preparing to launch a new ICO project in the crypto gambling market, with a beautiful twist!

More details will be laid out soon - website, whitepaper, product, team, business plan, token allocation, token sale etc.

In the meanwhile here is what we are looking for:

1. If you are on any social media (YouTube, Twitter, Discord server, Telegram server, LinkedIn, Bitcointalk, Reddit, Steemit etc) and have a cryptocurrency, blockchain related community following/subscribing - we would like to talk with you about an opportunity to spread the word out about our project. We will introduce you to our project, answer all the questions, discuss more in-depth and it will be up to you whether you want to partner with us or not.

10 testers who would like to assess our whitepaper, website, products, smart-contracts and suggest, recommend improvements, point out bugs!

3. If you have a good past of advising great crypto projects, we are also interested to get relevant people to partner with us after going through the project and finding out whether we click.

New updates coming soon!

I think you made a very good choice with the crypto gambling project, because crypto gambling project has been one of the ICO's that always tend to excel in this crypto industry,although I wish you luck with your gambling project Cool.
Let me know when you officially launch it.
Cheers.

Thanks! We are finalizing things up and new updates coming out soon! In the mean time feel free to join our Discord server.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: