Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've built software for crypto arbitrage, and I'd love your feedback  (Read 735 times)
its-a-me-mario (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 07:09:22 PM

Hey everyone, I've got another update for anyone interested in crypto arbitrage solutions!

Coygo Terminal (the app mentioned above) now supports a fully automated bot strategy for intra-exchange triangular arbitrage. The bots establish real-time websocket connections directly between your machine and each exchange for the lowest possible latency, and all orders are submitted right from your machine, our servers never have access to your accounts. We support most major exchanges right now so there's plenty of combinations of markets to try, and we're always looking to support more. I'd really love to hear what everyone thinks about the new triangular arbitrage bot. You can also try it for free if you'd like by starting a free trial.

If you wanna read more in-depth info on our new triangular arbitrage crypto bot strategy, I've put together a blog post for you: Master Crypto Triangular Arbitrage With Coygo's New Trading Bot (https://www.coygo.app/blog/posts/crypto-trading-bots-with-coygo-terminal-simple-secure-and-fast/)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: