Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent update about bitcoin  (Read 498 times)
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:18:09 AM

Hello, I am back to this forum after fighting against corona, finally I can be here again.

So, what are the recent updates about bitcoin and what do you expect to happen in one year from now?
Good to see you've recovered from the corona virus. The bitcoin is still the same, its price varies from time to time. Rather than directly asking here, you can read some articles about the recent updates in bitcoin. Actually there was a halving, it means that the amount of bitcoin mined every 4 years or after 210k transactions reduces by 50%.  You can read some articles about it for more information. Keep safe!

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 03:23:01 PM

Hello, I am back to this forum after fighting against corona, finally I can be here again.

So, what are the recent updates about bitcoin and what do you expect to happen in one year from now?

welcome back and thank goodness you can be saved from corona, every second of course bitcoin has changed its price and of course everyone hopes that bitcoin will raise its price again and in the future bitcoin will be more widely known and of course other than bitcoin can be used as investment transactions and trade and hopefully there will be more benefits that we can do with bitcoin.!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: