Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] Professional Logo Design Services - Your Brand, Your Identity  (Read 56 times)
bumpstock (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 06:25:55 PM

[SERVICE] Professional Logo Design Services - Your Brand, Your Identity

Are you looking for a unique and captivating logo to represent your brand, business, or upcoming project? Look no further!
I am an experienced graphic design artist with a passion for creating stunning logos that leave a lasting impression.

What I Offer:

Custom Logo Designs: I believe in tailor-made solutions. Every logo I create is unique, reflecting the essence of your brand.

Versatility: Whether you need a minimalist, elegant, playful, or professional logo, I can cater to your design preferences.

Quick Turnaround: I understand the importance of time. You can expect a high-quality logo draft within [specify your turnaround time].

Affordable Pricing: Quality doesn't have to come with a hefty price tag. My services are budget-friendly.

Why Choose Me:

Professionalism: I have a track record of creating logos for various businesses.

Client-Centric Approach: Your satisfaction is my priority. I collaborate closely with you to ensure the final design aligns with your vision.

Communication: I keep you in the loop throughout the design process, welcoming your input and feedback.

Some Recent Work:

https://i.imgur.com/487fH8q.jpg (Service Based Businesses)
https://i.imgur.com/kGmD24Y.jpg (Before and After Logo Update)
https://i.imgur.com/BfHhhIl.jpg (Ecommerce Pet Products Logo)

Types of Logos I Can Make:

I specialize in various styles of logos, including:

Wordmark Logos: These logos are focused on typography and the artistic arrangement of your brand's name.

Symbol or Icon Logos: If you need a memorable visual symbol or icon to represent your brand, I can design one that stands out.

Combination Logos: A fusion of text and a unique symbol for a well-rounded brand representation.

Lettermark Logos: Sometimes, a single letter can be the most powerful symbol for your brand.

Emblem Logos: These logos combine text and symbol inside a distinct shape, often conveying tradition and authority.

Pretty much anything found in this list: logo design styles.

Who I Can Help:

I specialize in creating logos for a wide range of businesses and projects, including but not limited to:

Small Businesses: Whether you're just starting or looking to rebrand, I can help create a logo that resonates with your target audience.

Startups: A strong logo is essential for making a memorable first impression. I'll craft a logo that aligns with your startup's vision.

NFT and Crypto Projects: I have a deep understanding of the NFT and cryptocurrency space and can design logos that capture the essence of your blockchain project, token, or digital collectibles.

E-commerce Stores: Your online store deserves a logo that stands out in a competitive market.

Non-profits: I can create logos that reflect the mission and values of your non-profit organization.

Personal Brands: Looking to establish a personal brand? I can help you create a logo that represents you.

Accepted Payment Methods:

Venmo, Cashapp, BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP

My Pricing

Price is negotiable upon request. Max I charge is $75 with the average price being around $40.
PM me here your project description and I can get you a quote  Smiley

Contact Me:

If you're ready to enhance your brand identity with a stunning logo, contact me today for a free consultation.

Feel free to PM me here on [Suspicious link removed][/email].

Let's work together to bring your brand or project to life through the power of design! Your success is my success.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 06:42:40 PM

Looking at the nature of your service , consider upgrading your account to copper membership for a small fee  from here >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote and enjoy the benefits of posting images without restrictions and  lesser waiting times to send private messages or posts for your customers/potential client's as brand-new/newbies have certain limits not until you rank up.

Lastly, welcome to the Bitcointalk forum  Cool

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bumpstock (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 07:13:46 PM

Looking at the nature of your service , consider upgrading your account to copper membership for a small fee  from here >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote and enjoy the benefits of posting images without restrictions and  lesser waiting times to send private messages or posts for your customers/potential client's as brand-new/newbies have certain limits not until you rank up.

Lastly, welcome to the Bitcointalk forum  Cool

Thank you for the warm welcome! I was wondering why my images weren't working in the preview haha, will check that out.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 08:20:29 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome! I was wondering why my images weren't working in the preview haha, will check that out.

There are also certain problems with the visibility on the forum of images that have been uploaded to imgur. My advice is to upload to https://talkimg.com/ a service optimized for the Bitcointalk forum.
When you reupload and update the first post with BBCode links, someone (maybe me too) will quote your post and your images will be visible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████