Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coss Exchange Unethical Behaviour  (Read 446 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 01:28:33 PM

I've used coss in the past just to sell tokens and things went seamlessly but after reading your post and some other comments suggesting the disappearance of their coss token, I believe they aren't decent anymore and it will be very good if this topic can be moved to scam and accusation section. If you have a solid proof of depositing token into this platform, it will be better to post all of them here and let everyone see. Their users are not that much so I do not see any reason why they should not reply to all your ticket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 01:40:36 PM

It's been a long time not connected with coss exchange, lastly I didn't experience any problems with that exchange. There have been many complaints in this thread due to the loss of their coss tokens after the swap and unfortunately, the team did not respond, they did not realize the impact of the risk of a bad reputation from the community and I think this case is worth discussing in the reputation or scam association.
That's right, I also haven't used COSS exchange for a long time, but if there is news about the number of complaints due to losing the exchange users' tokens, then I will avoid this exchange and will never use it again in the future, even in my past also never experienced problems with COSS exchange.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 02:17:05 PM

I think I can still remember when most people were talking about this code exchange like it was a good one, perhaps it was during when it was launched ,but reading from post now, it seem i have to stay away because of the recent complication most traders are having,I hope your issues get's rectified.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 02:27:37 PM

Not only the COSS Exchange but there are many others like; Coinexchange and Cryptopia has also practices many unethical behaviour. In this exchanges there are no security of the trader and the investors funds. The exchanges are hacked many times and also fishers are also fishing the customer account and steal all the token. But, they are not taking any security measure nor refunding the funds of the traders.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: