Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▲▲UnitedPayments ▲▲↑ Get 500 FREE UP COINS ♥♥♥ MOST EXCITING NEW Crypto  (Read 5036 times)
Moxymore

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:43:11 PM

Have got This translated to already about 12 different languages

Have I done this for nothing? lol Or will my job be rewarded?

I just have donated a lil' amount of BTC to your BTC adress. I want to know how and when you will proceed for the amount of UP to send, because it will be great to have them as soon as possible to be able to trade.

One more question : have you set an hour for the launch, tomorrow?

♥ Digibyte ♥ "THE" Digital currency of the future ♥
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
a447513372

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:12:31 PM

get nothing when i post my email in wed

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
unitedpx (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:15:00 PM

Unfortunately we have to delay the launch a bit till ~30th.March!
Got a problem with compiling and finishing the windows wallet and we have only 1 pool, first time doing this so have learn everything from 0.

The wallets for MAC/Linux and source are ready and tested However still trying to Get the Windows Up and running, if someone from here got experience and can compile and finish windows wallet PM ME!
Also In process of getting now a server and making a pool now as well myself, since no1 else has signed up for launching more pools,
at the moment we have 16,000 Registered members and if all of them comes to mine at same time it will be disaster with current setup!

Sorry for delay but the Response from Community hasn't been That Great , as it was in the Old thread where everyone promised to do something and never showed up to do the things they listed, Everyones only after the free coins, so at least the Promotion side is going Really well Cheesy

Moxymore

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:02:16 PM

Sorry for delay but the Response from Community hasn't been That Great , as it was in the Old thread where everyone promised to do something and never showed up to do the things they listed, Everyones only after the free coins, so at least the Promotion side is going Really well Cheesy

And then, what' up for people like me who have translated your post in a real good french and who posted it to the French forum of bitcointalk.org? You haven't said if this was already done by another member, and we don't know too if these megashares and bonus from IPO will be send at the launch or delay.

People like me just want more info to know where you want to go, and how you will do the things you want. Some facts are explained, others not.

I'm always happy to help for good project, and more when some bounties are given like you probably will do... but only when its owners answered to the question of their members (i'm just saying this because some of these questions have already been asked without a propper answer^^)

See you.

PS : I haven't compile anything... so I can't unfortunately help you on this point Sad

♥ Digibyte ♥ "THE" Digital currency of the future ♥
Painful Truth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:07:54 PM

Offline promotion and approaching crypto newbies could be huge potential. Low competition there!
ThinkGreen

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:16:05 PM

Got a problem with compiling and finishing the windows wallet and we have only 1 pool, first time doing this so have learn everything from 0.

The wallets for MAC/Linux and source are ready and tested However still trying to Get the Windows Up and running, if someone from here got experience and can compile and finish windows wallet PM ME!
Also In process of getting now a server and making a pool now as well myself, since no1 else has signed up for launching more pools,
at the moment we have 16,000 Registered members and if all of them comes to mine at same time it will be disaster with current setup!

Delayed?
In the meanwhile, do the offline IPO for a "small" amount of BTC.
For what?
Give me a reason and I will shoot my two cents into your ass!
Scam!
is870

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:30:21 AM

I sent btc to 1MUtvGgnCmHbPELfVfSdkcDmnD9Zng4KoZ, you did not reply to a message, ipo scam? Huh
Steven Lee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:57:07 PM

Delayed?
In the meanwhile, do the offline IPO for a "small" amount of BTC.
For what?
Give me a reason and I will shoot my two cents into your ass!
Scam!

haha, shoot my two cents into your ass!!! interesting.

NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:53:05 PM

Norwegian translation ^^
I will do more promotion later...
If you need some help to somthing jsut send me a PM

Posted at scandinavian thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=545750.new#n
is870

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:33:57 AM

This is a scam, I have sent a btc, but officials do not reply to any emails and questions, we will not be deceived.
capsqrl

Activity: 444

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:59:52 AM

Norwegian translation ^^

Please don't continue spamming us over at the Scandianavian subforum. You're breaking our rules and we'll get your spam deleted. You're not helping anybody.

Norsk Bitcoin-bruker? Kom til /r/BitcoinNO på reddit!
NorwegianNoob

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:47:07 AM

Norwegian translation ^^

Please don't continue spamming us over at the Scandianavian subforum. You're breaking our rules and we'll get your spam deleted. You're not helping anybody.
Okei did not know that.. Will not post there anymore
fgtlss

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:08:01 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 06:34:14 AM by fgtlss

when will this coin lanch??
thanks.

"Think this coin is a scam. The dev is not talking at all. I translated this coin and have not recived any feedbacks.

I had some really high  hopes for the coin, but when the dev is not talking I completly lose all my interesst!"

Really?Huh

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sm2HXeroFtVQSij285cQXDVoqVisL9RFZW
NorwegianNoob

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:22:57 PM

thanks.
¨
Think this coin is a scam. The dev is not talking at all. I translated this coin and have not recived any feedbacks.

I had some really high  hopes for the coin, but when the dev is not talking I completly lose all my interesst!
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:36:08 PM

thanks.
¨
Think this coin is a scam. The dev is not talking at all. I translated this coin and have not recived any feedbacks.

I had some really high  hopes for the coin, but when the dev is not talking I completly lose all my interesst!
Thank you for the info, i was about to PM OP about translation but you have changed my mind.
MrWhop

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:45:11 AM

super good idea....super dead coin ?? never borned ?? what is happening ??
suryaaji

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:18:10 PM

oh no,,I lost 10 mbtc,,
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: