Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMetro - $6 in crypto  (Read 547 times)
Kaliecious

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 01:02:00 PM

It seems interesting. How long does it take to verify KYC, and what is the minimum deposit to get a bonus ?
as far as I know there is no minimum deposit, and for kyc based on info from cm in their telegram it takes 3 hours, but it is better if you want to follow this, have to think for a moment considering the bonus offered is not equivalent to your personal data.
yes the prize given is not comparable with your personal data, now many personal data sales (around $ 10 per valid data)
so we must be careful if we want to do KYC, don't let our data be misused .

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 01:39:10 PM

It seems interesting. How long does it take to verify KYC, and what is the minimum deposit to get a bonus ?
Coinmetro kyc is dependent on your area of origin/residence. The process is not the same for everyone. Your country of origin will determine the level of kyc you will pass through. Its best you go through their kyc dashboard and see what applies to you before considering the offer except their kyc for investors is different from that of those using the exchange.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:36:42 PM

I don't think it was a good idea? Because it was involved our data, doing KYC in exchange for just a few dollars? for me it was not beneficial because they might sell our precious data to other people or to any platform for their monetary purposes, thats why I won't do it, as long as it was not badly needed. But it's another story if you need to do KYC with such important reasons required by the government or any important services that required KYC.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:58:46 PM

Recently , I have not seen project handing out money kuat like that for just registering and completing KYC. I hope this not such. Next they want federal and deposit before withdrawing the 5 euro.

It is not as if they handing out big amount of money bro, 5 euro for your personal information is not something to be excited about really, this is not good in my opinion, it looks like a cheap way of gathering personal information of users and possibly selling them in black market otherwise why will they give 5 euro for just registering and deposit any amount, better to be skeptical about such offers.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 04:17:47 PM

I don't think it was a good idea? Because it was involved our data, doing KYC in exchange for just a few dollars? for me it was not beneficial because they might sell our precious data to other people or to any platform for their monetary purposes, thats why I won't do it, as long as it was not badly needed. But it's another story if you need to do KYC with such important reasons required by the government or any important services that required KYC.
for such a small price it is not feasible it looks like KYC that we will do. but seeing the coinmetro project, if I'm not mistaken, it was a project that was once managed by the Amzix team. successful but the development doesn't look so good. may indeed require a lot of events to attract traders there.
You're right, Coinmetro is an old project. but maybe like what you say in quiet conditions maybe even events are suitable for increasing their trade.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 04:44:37 PM

Does this promotion still work? I want to try out your platform
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: