Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new to bitcoin, don't know how to use  (Read 227 times)
Sollaes

Activity: 672
Merit: 101

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 04:11:25 AM

ready to buy my wallet so I can collect from offshore gambling. no fees when using bitcoin so I want to understand how to receive and then turn to cash when I get paid out. I am an older fella and feel kind of foolish not understanding how this all works, but would appreciate any and all help someone could provide, even if just a website that explains it all, especially how I get these funds into my regular bank acct
First of all don't be confused, as you are cool in any case because you decided to change a bit your way to earning money. Secondly, you can't use a bank account for crypto. You need a cold (off-line like ledger) or hot wallet (online like trust wallet). To get Bitcoin you can use an exchange (Binance, Huobi etc) or use a P2P platform (BestChange).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrcMrc

Activity: 518
Merit: 45

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 04:13:34 AM

First, you will need an exchange that is operating in your region once you open an account with the exchange you can thereafter send your Bitcoin from your wallet to your exchange wallet, on the exchange you can trade your Bitcoin to your local bank currency and thereafter sending the money to your bank account.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 04:14:26 AM

i think if you are new to bitcoin, the best way for you to learn is to do some research first before you engage into some transactions or any other services, because once you let go of your bitcoin you can never get it back and also newcomers are very prone to scammers. so equip yourself with the right knowledge first before delving any deeper
That depends, it seems that OP is being too hasty to learn so OP might not even care about learning some more, plus this is the worst thing that OP could do, ask information about bitcoin from other people that has a subjective information so it might not work for them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 08:54:48 AM

First: just start by learning how to install a bitcoin wallet, then learn how to use it.

-->  Go to bitcoin.org  ... Then select "choose your wallet".   I'd recommend the electrum wallet.

Second: you'll have to choose a bitcoin exchange (to exchange cash for bitcoin, and vice versa).  This may depend on where you live.

-->  Here in the US we have: gemini, kraken, or binance, there are others.  (stay away from coinbase)

Third: you can ignore the rest, it's just fluff and not really necessary.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 08:33:49 AM

ready to buy my wallet so I can collect from offshore gambling. no fees when using bitcoin so I want to understand how to receive and then turn to cash when I get paid out. I am an older fella and feel kind of foolish not understanding how this all works, but would appreciate any and all help someone could provide, even if just a website that explains it all, especially how I get these funds into my regular bank acct

Hi there OP, as a beginner you need to fully understand how this world works and the risks of it so that you can't easily baited by scammers. For starters, please watch some videos in Youtube. I recommend you to search the channel named 99bitcoins, he can help you learn from time to time and do some research for further knowledge.

Here's the link:
https://youtu.be/41JCpzvnn_0
https://youtu.be/A1Pl5hYHXiI
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 10:12:46 AM

If you want to collect bitcoins then you have to first create your personal wallet to store bitcoin, and you have to store private keys well, then every want to follow a project that pays for bitcoin then do not forget to give your wallet address, but it would be nice for you to learn first how to use bitcoin in making every transaction and how to store personal data so that later the gift you receive can be used well without losing any assets, And you have to be very careful because in the crypto world many scamers want to seize your assets.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 10:55:11 AM

We can also use bitcoin wisely for long-term investments. Along with the rapid increase in the price of bitcoin, many investors are starting to shift their funds to bitcoin instruments. This is clear, because the offer of significant profits and the transaction process as well as transparent price movements. During the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020 ago, it was noted that the price of bitcoin was increasing, and this continues to this day. Therefore, bitcoin has the potential to be used as a long-term investment
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:00:31 AM

when you want to do that, I think it's simply an investment for the long term when you still don't really understand but want to get involved here.
but even though it's simple to do, actually there are several considerations and some conditions for it.
one of them is that you can't use your fiat wallet while on this path and maybe you should try to find a new wallet that is proven.
I think Binance might be very good for you because apart from being simple there are also several features that can help you to make it easier to be on this path.
What is emphasized is maybe not to be too rash and not to be too greedy in finances when you are here, because you just make a little mistake and get caught a little bit, the scammers are always ready to come for you and take your money.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 02:13:27 AM

First thing to do after researching enough to enter BTC, you need to set up an account to hold your BTC. After that its either you will use it to hold or for trading. There are things that you can use btc, some countries are using it as currency while some are not. You need to have a good research about it first in order for you not to lose a big amount of money.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: