Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I like to learn and use bitcoin  (Read 2399 times)
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:16:33 PM

Actually, I think this is the best time to spread the gospel.

Community quarantine is still happening in different parts of the world.
They cannot make their transactions outside and they will rely on the internet.
It would be best to first target the services.
Once they have the option to pay in bitcoin then maybe, even just for a little chance the people will use that option.

But think about it, if there is no option to pay thru bitcoin then what use can it be?
You say just an investment. But it was not made for that.
If they lose money they will just withdraw it which makes it look like a bank. Why not just pick bank instead? It will be easier.

You have to give them a better reason for bitcoin to be kept.

There is a lot of good things about bitcoin that normal people don't know, because they judge it too soon. Whenever I introduced bitcoin to someone if they asked what's my source of income is, they will just say "Oh, I thought it was something else" and then end of conversation. Bitcoin sounds too complicated for them and too good to be true, unless you show them the results.

In my opinion, based on my experienced, 1 out of 10 people only turned to Bitcoin world after I introduced Bitcoin to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:50:02 PM

I think, there is one answer to question two. The main thing is you will like to learn and use Bitcoin for your establishment in crypto, gather more knowledge, rich ur profile in corporate life, prosper in life, and also to get independent economically.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
franch

Activity: 1386
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:52:49 PM

Bitcoin is at the top of the crypto market the demand for btc from other currencies is huge and many profitable currencies by analyzing the market well, we can learn about btc , I love to learn and invest in bitcoin. The reason to choose btc , is because you can make more profits and do as you wish btc is not under anyone's control.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 08:38:12 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2020, 06:37:00 AM by finaleshot2016

There's a simple explanation for this, it's the leading cryptocurrency and gives you a lot of opportunities that's why we like bitcoin too much.

It has a lot of uses, more innovation because of blockchain. Bitcoin is the top of the line and has a lot of users and features.
It was very interesting for me when I learned about it that's why I studied it and invested a lot to make a profit on it and It's been 3 years and still learning about it.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 06:26:46 AM

Bitcoin is at the top of the crypto market the demand for btc from other currencies is huge and many profitable currencies by analyzing the market well, we can learn about btc , I love to learn and invest in bitcoin. The reason to choose btc , is because you can make more profits and do as you wish btc is not under anyone's control.
Well, I'd be honest. I didn't know that bitcoin was at the top of the crypto market when I joined here. All I know is that I can earn money from here, legitimately. And that's what got me interested. But the more I stay here, the more I learn. And I have realized that bitcoin is a great breakthrough. Considering the benefits it give as well, well that's enough reason I guess to learn and use bitcoin — for the rest of my life.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:21:45 AM

Well, I'd be honest. I didn't know that bitcoin was at the top of the crypto market when I joined here. All I know is that I can earn money from here, legitimately. And that's what got me interested. But the more I stay here, the more I learn. And I have realized that bitcoin is a great breakthrough. Considering the benefits it give as well, well that's enough reason I guess to learn and use bitcoin — for the rest of my life.

That's actually a great mindset. Every user within this forum must have the mindset on how to earn money since the Cryptocurrency Industry is a great help to our financial status. The only thing we need is Internet, Knowledge, and Time to properly gain money within this Industry. Learning Bitcoin is actually a great thing since you can utilize your time on how you can earn more Bitcoin by joining different campaigns.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
awaisghaffar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 09:44:19 AM

Blockchain technology has regained its momentum after the crypto-winter crash of 2018. This implies that this may be the finest time to memorize how to investing in blockchain.

At its simplest level, investing in blockchain is a sophisticated distributed database that is controlled by everyone who uses it, rather than a central authority such as a bank or payment processor. With the blockchain, there is no intruder who can monitor all your transactions!

Due to its versatility, numerous accept that blockchain isn’t going absent anytime before long. The technology has been around much longer than you might think and deserves the attention of tech-conscious investors.
A blockchain is a decentralized & digitized public record of all cryptocurrency transactions. Blockchains are always developing as completed blocks are recorded & included in chronological order so that advertise watchers can take after computerized money transactions without central recording.

There is a lot of talk about the future of cryptocurrencies. A few individuals think the cryptocurrency stage won’t final long, whereas others think it’ll final forever.

It’s much difficult to predict the long run of cryptocurrencies, but I know that the ubiquity of cryptocurrencies is as it was expanding.

One of the reasons cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular is because of investing in blockchain technology, which is the primary technology behind all cryptocurrencies.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:33:37 AM

Myself got interested into bitcoin because of the earning opportunity. Later I started to realise being cashless, I personally stopped carrying wallets filled with cash. When I don't have cash in the wallet my spending got minimised. I started to use the cards and now waiting for the access to use bitcoin on retail stores same as using card at present.
Well honestly, that was also the main reason why I choose Bitcoin that time, it can generate profit in just a matter of time. What I like about using Bitcoin over fiat is that this digital coin can be used as an asset which is perfect for investment and trading, unlike fiat. Using cashless was indeed very handy to use in fact, I mostly used it for daily transactions. What is good about Bitcoin right now is that wherever the place you are you can use it in some retail store whether online or physical without converting it in local currency because it is now widely used across the world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
josepaez

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 07:12:16 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are here to stay, whether we like it or not. In quarantine I started learning a lot of this world and started trading in a wallet where you can obtain diversity of cryptocurrencies and even create your own tokens. Excellent info from all of you guys!
Anmol007

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 08:07:20 PM

There is nothing wrong to say that Bitcoin can boost your bank balance in the shortest possible time. There are many factors that support this statement.
* The demand for Bitcoin has been increased a lot in recent years.
* Those who have some stored bitcoins with them are able to sell them at a much higher price than what they actually invested.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:25:48 PM

Knowledge is indeed very important to know and understand more about bitcoin. When one's knowledge is sufficient about what bitcoin is and its technology,
usually one will master it and implement it for income. Suppose by investing and trading. It can even get to know altcoins other than bitcoin.  Besides  being
a currency and as an alternative payment, many people use bitcoin as an investment asset.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:30:10 PM

Bitcoin provides freedom to whoever uses it. That's why most people seek refuge in it in replacement of banks, learning how to use and obtain bitcoins in all ways possible is integral in achieving mastery over it and in the process, mastery over the benefits it provides. In that regard, bitcoin provides freedom but only for those who are willing to learn more about it.
There is nothing wrong to say that Bitcoin can boost your bank balance in the shortest possible time. There are many factors that support this statement.
* The demand for Bitcoin has been increased a lot in recent years.
* Those who have some stored bitcoins with them are able to sell them at a much higher price than what they actually invested.

Hence why I believe bitcoin gives freedom, banks usually make more money than you, using the money you gave them of course. But with bitcoin, you become the bank, and with that all the benefits of being a bank is bestowed upon you as well.
nitrobetting

Activity: 508
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 01:05:32 AM

Bitcoin is amazing indeed but it's a double edged sword in the sense that the more you dig into it, the more questions arise and most of the time it makes things more complex.

Nothing's easy in progress and same can be said with Bitcoin. Tech skill, patience and research is most likely required. I think investing on BTC is optional, but learning it and atleast having an idea of how it works and reasons why it's invented will be a great long term benefit.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 01:15:54 AM

The reason for me is very simple because bitcoin is just like another instrument for investment.

Everyone who buy and learn about this cryptocurrency just looking for profit and not just for fun, almost of us thinking about financial freedom thats why we learn about this.
tinopener

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 01:33:30 AM

The reason for me is very simple because bitcoin is just like another instrument for investment.

Everyone who buy and learn about this cryptocurrency just looking for profit and not just for fun, almost of us thinking about financial freedom thats why we learn about this.

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. It's just for investment diversification for me.

I think many people that treat Bitcoin as a religion don't fully understand the problems they think it solves for them.
nitrobetting

Activity: 508
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 12:31:47 AM

Bitcoin has amazing pros to say the least. Fast transactions, anonymity, elimination of fees, the possible opportunities are endless with cryptos. The feeling of innovation and modern advancement is somewhat fulfilling.

In my case, combine BTC with Sports betting and it give me the thrill of being aware of advantages in different aspects of managing what I can to earn and have fun in life. I think it's underwhelming to focus on the negatives

of technology, I mean of course it's not perfect. But some people are just not really aware of what it's capable of and how it can be fittingly.
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 06:58:41 AM

Cryptocurrency assumes an extraordinary part in this advanced world. Indeed, even I am additionally new in this crypto world and I am so satisfied and eager to find out about this crypto world. Crypto will have an extraordinary future ahead and my lone point is to make a future in crypto. Numerous individuals will before long find out about crypto as time will go on the grounds that those days aren't far when bitcoin will be utilized as a world currency.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:39:55 PM
Merited by angrynerd88 (1)

Learning is like earning and  finishing and everday will continuously be a learning encounter particularly in crypto cash wherein desires is unavoidable whether great or awful. As modern to this industry, continuously do your possess investigate since in the event that anything goes off-base, yourself will continuously be responsible in any choices you make. Contributing in bitcoin is continuously not a monetary counsel and continuously contribute what you'll be able manage to lose. Accepting in Bitcoin will continuously be a great begin of receiving for future monetary opportunity and a long run speculations.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:31:42 AM

bitcoin can save our financial problem and save our future in digital currency businesses. if we engaged in bitcoin you can simply earn by trading, investing in sites and bitcoin related businesses, bitcoin is the future of currency someday and use it as alternative in buying items,goods and you can make transaction via bitcoin.

Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 07:09:57 PM

If you want to run changing world need to learn not only bitcoin all crypto currency and online platform. I think after ten years you don't think without online. Today bitcoin take this place big space. Also bitcoin give you best opportunity for earning. So i tell you need to learn and use bitcoin.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀