Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The amount of people older than you never goes up!  (Read 53 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:02:11 AM

Just a fact I wanted to share.

It's kind of like a big battle royale game, where the number of competitors for oldest person just keeps going down. And you never know, maybe you're going to win, or in the future we'll all just live forever or for centuries.

Pretty crazy huh?

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 08:50:38 AM

Just a fact I wanted to share.

It's kind of like a big battle royale game, where the number of competitors for oldest person just keeps going down. And you never know, maybe you're going to win, or in the future we'll all just live forever or for centuries.

Pretty crazy huh?

Yeah funny fact. The only way how this could happen if we were able to create people in the lab by genetic research. Imagine we could just grow people who are already 30 years old. That would change demographics completely.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 10:32:52 AM

Of course the number of people who are older than you can never go up, unless you believe in resurrection. It's a pretty obvious fact, and is on a par with.

- It is a scientific fact that people who have more birthdays live longer.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:05:41 PM

Of course the number of people who are older than you can never go up, unless you believe in resurrection. It's a pretty obvious fact, and is on a par with.

- It is a scientific fact that people who have more birthdays live longer.

I know it's kind of a water is wet thing but it's still crazy to think about.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
sportclub2010

Activity: 1568
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:49:25 PM

The amount of people older than you never goes up!
I am sure that in the future humanity will invent an artificial heart, liver and lungs. People will live much longer than they do now. And perhaps there will be much more elderly people on Earth than young people.
crypto mushroom

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 11:28:50 AM

We are immortal, this life is just an illusion, which is needed for spiritual development and experience. Real life outside of this world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: