Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is KCS or kucoin share is better investment  (Read 771 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 05:59:07 PM

Kucoin is one of the reputed crypto trading platform just like binance but it doesn't mean their token also will become successful for sure like bitcoin so invest the money which is affordable for you to lose completely then hope for the best thing to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:01:23 PM

I guess kucoin share is good investment because their exchange is good, it has potential too like binance so yep it is really good investment.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 06:07:10 PM

Recently I started researching on best exchange coins apart from solid block chain projects , I found  bnb and Kucoin shares (KCS) Are having more events . Like bnb or binance token introduced lots of scheme in exchange , same like kucoin also introduced lending, poolex mining even more . I more liked this because they are regularly burning token . What’s your view on this before i put my hard earned money .
Kucoin is one of the oldest exchange historically, Kucoin has good volume and volatility, so investing in KCS is a nice idea because the current price now is low while it's hits $20 during the 2017 bull run. Now it's best time to hit on buy button.
Moving way to Kcs if it's for short term investment isn't not advisable, but for long term investment is perfect, go ahead and invest. Good luck.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:52:17 PM

To start with; every exchange coin or token is worth an attention. You never can tell when that exchange can draw huge following to its platform and make its coon the only regularized and accepted coin for trading any IEO on its platform. However, you got to know the total supply of any exchange token to know what price range it should deserve. Don't over pay for any. At less than a $1 for a 172million total supply, the Kucoin token is a great buy now.

Again, did you notice that the Kucoin platform has a great similarity with the Binance platform?
Both exchanges could have the same similarity, I would suggest investing in Binance coin. Still kucoin left half supply to release, the total supply is 80 million. Binance coins left only 20 million coins supply. We know that low supply has high demand. Although kucoin doesn't any other service and kucoin doesn't list any top exchanges. I compared both coins, but still kucoin isn't worth the investment.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 07:46:45 PM

To start with; every exchange coin or token is worth an attention. You never can tell when that exchange can draw huge following to its platform and make its coon the only regularized and accepted coin for trading any IEO on its platform. However, you got to know the total supply of any exchange token to know what price range it should deserve. Don't over pay for any. At less than a $1 for a 172million total supply, the Kucoin token is a great buy now.

Again, did you notice that the Kucoin platform has a great similarity with the Binance platform?
Both exchanges could have the same similarity, I would suggest investing in Binance coin. Still kucoin left half supply to release, the total supply is 80 million. Binance coins left only 20 million coins supply. We know that low supply has high demand. Although kucoin doesn't any other service and kucoin doesn't list any top exchanges. I compared both coins, but still kucoin isn't worth the investment.
I actually mentioned the semblance of the two exchanges because of their ease of navigation. Aldo remember that BNB is already very expensive when compared to the current price of Kucoin Share which is less than a dollar now after doing an ATH of $21+. BNB has an ATH of $40 but it's still above $15 now. Wouldn't you rather consider investing in KCS than BNB? Yeah, I know of the supply having a part to play in price but I still believe that the total supply of KSC isn't that high not to attract enough buy orders.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██