Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New projects willing choosing bad exchanges?  (Read 1000 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4177

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 09:43:53 PM

What's up with new projects this days? Why are developers choosing p2pb2b, vindax and Latoken for there IEO nowadays? Every single IEO I see or should I say 90% of new projects are choosing these exchanges for fund raising even when they know there chance are slim....I don't just get it, are they willing choosing these exchanges?

They're been forced to as they have no other options but to work with exchanges that are willing to work with them. The very reputed exchanges like binance and their likes charge outrageous fees that most project can't afford and still stay on track in regards to minimizing their expenses.

The reputed exchanges also have their downside so probably some are willing choosing this smaller exchange over the big ones as projects that successfully complete their crowdfunding and get listed immediately get dumb heavily unlike on the smaller exchanges as all Investors are hopinyti make quick profit or minimize lost.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████