Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oblivion Coin | PoW + PoS | New Algo  (Read 4237 times)
Melodyblocks

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:57:24 PM

dev!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aim High

Activity: 29
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 09:29:52 PM

any updates? I see listed on some weird exchange but no orders, 50 usd on buy?
Aim High

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

is anyone even reading this thread anymore?
Aim High

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 06:06:55 PM

As I see the dev is quiet.

To motivate people to contribute to the development I will create a developers pool from which developers who contribute to the ecosystem will be rewarded.

Will prepare it and post details tomorrow!
Aim High

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:58:10 PM
Merited by stoner19 (10)

Ok so I put something in writing.

I decided to launch some "community pools" let's call them like that.

How will the community pools work?

I will delegate a number of coins to each pool and stake them (5% POS annual staking reward), the accrued stakes of each pool will then be used for its intended purposes described below. That way there will be an everlasting source of new rewards.

First off there will be the Developers pool - it will reward developers who contribute to the project.

Up next, we have the Bounty pool -  this one will be used for promotions and contests.

I will start the pools with my own mined coins and manage them myself, if people wanna contribute and make a multisig or something, I'm all up for it!
Melodyblocks

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:21:32 PM

I will delegate a number of coins to each pool and stake them (5% POS annual staking reward), the accrued stakes of each pool will then be used for its intended purposes described below. That way there will be an everlasting source of new rewards.

First off there will be the Developers pool - it will reward developers who contribute to the project.

Up next, we have the Bounty pool -  this one will be used for promotions and contests.

I will start the pools with my own mined coins and manage them myself, if people wanna contribute and make a multisig or something, I'm all up for it!

Awesome. This is the first noteworthy post here since PoW ended. Would like to hear more.

Encouraging others to join https://t.me/oblivioncoin too. Especially the dev.  Grin
Zvonki

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:47:34 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2020, 04:46:03 PM by Zvonki

hi guys, very good to see some activity here. i also mined OBV back in the summer and would like to take part in this "pools" initiative.

i can list OBV on the newly launched Tornomy exchange ( https://www.tornomy.com/ ) free of charge and let's see about the next steps then.

Here is the Tornomy ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286220.0
Aim High

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 04:32:52 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2020, 09:08:52 PM by Aim High

Great to see that we have a few who are active in the community! Let's hope the dev also see's that and makes an appearance.

@Zvonki that sounds great! Can you join the telegram channel @Melodyblocks made so we can discuss further?
Aim High

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:44:22 PM

As said, started the Developers pool and Bounty pool!

For start I put in 100k coins of my own in each addy and will use the stakes as rewards for developers and some contests/bounties.
I plan on delegating more coins but let's see if it gains any interest first.

Everyone can track the balances and staking:
Developers Pool - TvTjwRKMtZ9pMuWDEnrkJm4zJ1nWVUqwHN
Bounty Pool - TdLBTD9dxPStdYTGHPmPpMN6K8sFFW1M8P
coin_98

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:58:20 PM

Great guy, It seems that the developers do not continue the project, so quiet dev. No roadmap, No marketing, No interaction .... In summary: Nothing  Smiley
coin_98

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:04:24 PM

Great guy, It seems that the developers do not continue the project, so quiet dev. No roadmap, No marketing, No interaction .... In summary: Nothing  Smiley
It's a pity you wasted resources to mine it
coin.oblivion (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 04:03:39 PM

Not writing on forum on a daily basis doesn’t mean project is abandoned.

See some good development and initiatives from the community side!
Also it seems OBV is now listed on another exchange.
Will update the ANN with the link to the market.
coin.oblivion (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 01:37:14 PM

For start I put in 100k coins of my own in each addy and will use the stakes as rewards for developers and some contests/bounties.

Thread updated! I would put this into main post also if it grows.
Aim High

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:24:29 PM

Thread updated! I would put this into main post also if it grows.
Thanks, please do so, I wrote up on the pools, explanation of how they work and some new pools I'm currently working on deploying!

COMMUNITY POOLS

Phase 1:
Developers pool 
Bounty pool
UBI pool
Volume pool

By fueling these pools with OBV, we are kickstarting the ecosystem and promoting OBV distribution. An important monetary policy is that the principal amount of OBV in certain pools will never be redeemed, refunded, or paid out to us, effectively remaining permanently locked in that pool.

These pools only distribute and utilize OBV that have been newly generated by the proof-of-stake (up to 5% per year) process. Such commitment results in permanent capturing of value. Additionally, we will actively support the whole economy by distributing and reallocating financial resources aimed at supporting the economy. As an example, profits of services are used to buy OBV on the open market and are used for distributing OBV to selected pools, growing their principal and thus also the rewards.

PHASE 1 COMMUNITY POOLS

Developers pool - TvTjwRKMtZ9pMuWDEnrkJm4zJ1nWVUqwHN

Initial allocation: 0.1m OBV
Funding source: filled up by part of profits
Governed by: Aim High (later multisig)
OBV staking: Yes
Distribution model: Recurring, event-driven

Oblivion will have a Developers pool aimed at supporting developers who bring value by contributing to the technology side of the Oblivion Ecosystem and blockchain. Unlike giving developers a lump-sum amount of OBV upfront, such support incentivizes long-term commitment to the project.

The pool will start with 0.1m OBV and there is no plan to additionally fill it up with profits of developed services.
https://ibb.co/0KSB55Q

Bounty pool - TdLBTD9dxPStdYTGHPmPpMN6K8sFFW1M8P

Initial allocation: 0.1m OBV
Funding source: filled up by  part of profits
Governed by: Aim High (later multisig)
OBV staking: Yes
Distribution model: Event-driven, irregular, recurring

The Oblivion Bounty pool starts off with 0.1m OBV and will later be filled up with part of the profits generated by the services. Only OBV coins in pool accounts generated by passive income from staking (PoS), amounting to 5% per year, will be distributed. The initial coins and the ones transferred thereafter are staked and the stakes are then used as prizes for contests, giveaways, content creation, bounties and other community-focused stimuli. By having a pool that is staking coins which are then used for prizes and rewards, the project ensures a constantly refilling source of rewards.

https://ibb.co/qFdRFC3

Future pools I'm working on at the moment: UBI and volume pool, I stepped in contact with some exchanges in order to pull those off, and will update the community as soon as I have some progress on this side.
Aim High

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 09:35:26 PM

We managed to organize an AMA with the Marin, CEO of Tornomy!

The AMA will be at 3pm GMT+1 on Wednesday 25th Nov. 2020. in the OBV telegram channel! <- https://t.me/oblivioncoin

Some community members and I colaborated and will be doing airdrops of OBV during the AMA!

Inviting everyone to join!
Aim High

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:38:20 PM

Hey everyone!

On Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 2 PM GMT, Tornomy founders will hold an AMA in Oblivion coin Telegram chat: https://t.me/oblivioncoin

Airdrops for participants planned. See you!

#tornomy

Thank you for taking the time to do the AMA and all participants for joining!!

@coin.oblivion we had a great AMA and airdrop session with Tornomy, with whom I'm working with to deliver the UBI and volume pool
if you wish to add it to the ANN would be great!
P.s. please check pm!
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 09:27:47 PM

Hey everyone!

On Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 2 PM GMT, Tornomy founders will hold an AMA in Oblivion coin Telegram chat: https://t.me/oblivioncoin

Airdrops for participants planned. See you!

#tornomy

didn't have time to be online with you for the AMA session today, are you planning to do some future airdrops?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
coin.oblivion (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:08:26 PM

Thank tornomy for AMA.
It is great to hear OBV is spreading, good job on airdrop!

Aim High for your pools write up details and I will add to ANN, maybe good to create website.

Looking forward to see the collaboration.
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 09:17:04 PM

Hey, the airdrop actually came from the Oblivion community but dm me and I will make sure you get some coins too. Thanks for following up.

Hello Tornomy,

Is it too late to get in on the airdrop??  I like the concept of this project and want in.  I like anything censorship free.  I also like the fact that this is called an experimental project and labeling it properly as opposed to other projects that make so many promises and never deliver!!

Cheers,
Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
Aim High

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 07:42:02 PM

Hi guys!
I've got some exciting news!
After a few conversations with @Tornomy, I am proud to announce that Tornomy will be collaborating with the OBV community to make the UBI and Volume pools a reality!
Tornomy's collaboration is essential for the operation of these pools, let me elaborate.

The pools are currently managed by me, Tornomy will distribute the OBV accordingly to users.

UBI pool, short for Universal Basic Income pool,  will ensure each KYC'd customer of Tornomy  their share of the OBV UBI each month.
Since no decentralized KYC solution currently exists, the collaboration ensures that there are no people who game the system and receive double UBI.

A first of it's kind UBI!
The way I designed this UBI model is the following: principal in the UBI pool stakes, and the rewards, are distributed evenly among all KYC'd users of Tornomy at the start of each month.
This means that the amount of OBV each user receives depends on two things: a.) the amount of OBV staking rewards in the UBI pool that month, and b.) the number of KYC'd users.
With only the newly staked coins being used for UBI, this model is the worlds first self sustaining UBI model.
TpyjCN3u1NwEiePz5WhJSibk4ykZUhF9Y2 - UBI Pool address

The Volume pool will be creating incentives for trading on Tornomy exchange.
On a monthly basis newly staked coins of the volume pool will be distributed to the people who traded on the exchange, based on their volume. This pool applies to all Tornomy markets.
TgS1d2pdRt26KQ5yvaHdG4KEhRyNJwRZ6M - General Volume Pool

Furthermore traders of OBV will have an additional incentive with extra rewards from the more personalized OBV Volume pool!
TfpxvyYWTt3mwwdLgk8FWrodDLQie6vbqW -  Oblivion Volume Pool address

In my next post I will be describing my overall Idea, and how the community pools fit in, why I decided to try realize it on Oblivion and how the collaboration with Tornomy exponentially sped up the project!
Website is also in plan!
Stay tuned Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: