Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trading Bots: Traders Take On Them  (Read 274 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:52:59 PM

I think it is not about the bot but more about the trader in this case. There used to be a lot of gossip about how each exchange have their own bots so they can fake volume and I have seen it myself as well, that is true, plus there are about 30-40 thousand bots actively trading on binance that is provable, let alone the ones we do not know about.

This shows you that if you are a smart investor, you could literally move the bots around like a farmer and take them wherever you want with minimum amount of loss. I have tried it on smaller coins and it really works, you can really make them change their minds, since they are just bots, it is not really that difficult, but unfortunately I have made some "slowness" mistakes and ended up investing rather than trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:03:27 PM

Everyone wants to make a profit from trading cryptocurrency. And there are lots of users or people in the crypto world who offered Crypto Trading Bots. Do you think it is advisable to take this kind of scheme? Is it really legit to use trading bots? https://crypto.co/technology/crypto-trading-bots-traders-take-on-them/
You can ask those who have been using gunbot and i guess you will get the best answer. So many people are using gunbot too and that means if it's legit but that depends on yourself too whether you can put the right configuration for your bot or not. The bots are still having disadvantages too.

What are your thoughts about Uniswap trade bots. A good example is UNISNIPER BUYING BOT! It auto executes quick buy orders on Uniswap under 8.13 seconds 
What about the configuration for the fees? We know that the ethereum is always getting clogged when there are so many people using it at the same time. That sounds impossible to happen but it can be a true story too.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
mrkfdr

Activity: 45
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 11:31:04 AM

Believe it depends on what an investor expects from the bot.

Been using a bot for the past year and it works for me great.
Regardless the market up or down, it makes a constant monthly income , working 24/7 , sends me a monthly report on profits and this is all the interaction i have with him.

If i would sit in front of the screen all day , analyse the market and place bids i would make more profit, but, this is not how i wish to spend my day.
So for me using a bot is awesome. 
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:48:27 AM

Everyone wants to make a profit from trading cryptocurrency. And there are lots of users or people in the crypto world who offered Crypto Trading Bots. Do you think it is advisable to take this kind of scheme? Is it really legit to use trading bots? https://crypto.co/technology/crypto-trading-bots-traders-take-on-them/
If you ask that question anywhere you’re always going to get different answers because the opinion of everyone is divided in this case. There are people who claim they are making use of trading bots and it’s working for them, and there are also those that are saying that trade bots are fake and scam.

What about you just try it yourself and maybe with a little amount of money you can do some trials and see whether it’s going to be successful or not, and if not you can leave it.

But, they are always risky, though it all depends on your level of expertise and if you can set them up rightly.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: