Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Platforms: Are They Safe?  (Read 366 times)
veronica23andrews

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:26:13 AM

Trading platforms are completely safe. You just need to make sure that you keep your information like your passwords strong enough for your accounts not to get hacked. Don't share your information with anybody.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:40:55 AM

The only trading platform I recommend is Binance because even though some hackers breached their site and managed to run away with your deposit Crypto assets, Binance will quickly return it back with their innovative strategies to pay back their clients after a distressful hack. they did it last year and they managed to satisfied their users. Now Binance has gained more popularity regarding the most influential crypto exchange in the industry.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:59:01 AM

There's no system that is safe

Even if that is a trading platform with features completely making perfect, a hacker's perspective is always positive. It means that through social engineering even bitcoin could still be hacked and that falls within the responsibility of both the system, affected greatly by the actions of someone owning the assets stored in such platforms.

Disregarding the factors caused by an individual, for me, the safest trading platform are those that having KYC verification. I know that from cryptocurrency space, this mostly hassle, but if imagine if our computer got hacked or our public and private key got stolen, we still have a slight chance or way to claim our funds through proving our identity. Though, this can also serve as a weakness if the exchange itself is taking advantage of the KYC verification eg. Selling information.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:01:22 AM

I really like your topic, because in my opinion the reality is that there are no trading platforms is safe. Even the number of exchanges hacked
every year it grows, and also Binance as the best exchanges that has a good security system has been hacked. So my advice is do not save
all our capital in trading platforms, save capital that really wants to be used for trading only. I move my profit every month from trading every
month, to avoid getting scams or hacked.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: