Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter Schiff son buys more bitcoin against his advise  (Read 783 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 11:18:31 PM

I think his son is getting with the times as we will see the world move towards digital currencies however I still think that gold will be a good investment to hold as the world economy is in a very bad shape and still most of the world does know or use Bitcoin so gold and silver will be good to have in the next few years and then once the world switches to digital currencies then we'll most likely see Bitcoin more adopted world wide or each country will have their own cryptocurrency. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:12:53 AM

This got my attention.

business owner and investment professional for over 30 years.
and he can convince his son? how can he convinced his business partners before?  Grin

We have our own minds and I think you should not compare it to that.

Children grew up and they will always do some rebelling sometimes. If you do that in a business, I don't think you should be in that partnership in the first place. His son might've seen something in cryptocurrencies that his father didn't see, that we can also see in the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 05:35:28 AM

I wonder if Peter is feeling embarass to himself knowing that many will favor to bitcoin than his words and comparisons. At least his son knows what he's doing.
We're on the new generation where kids are more open and oriented to the new sets of digital assets. His profession being a professional investor can't be gone but he has to make up his mind, we're not anymore in the 80's-90's classic type of investing.

He should be embarrassed, his son knows better what is the best investment in this new age Peter is not updated and he has doubt if Bitcoin is the best investment, his son knows better than he did to think that he is He is he CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.

Many investors listened to his advice he should be updated on this technology, and how people look on how to invest he can insert his influence if he becomes part of this technology and I don't see a conflict of interest on what he is doing and investing in Bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 01:53:25 PM

It's important to be open unbiased about investment. Peter is not. He thinks Bitcoin is a threat to his business and likes to criticize it.
It's obvious that "the kid" has a much smarter and healthier attitude towards it. Even if Bitcoin doesn't make him a millionaire at least he won't be in denial about the possibilities it presents.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 05:43:37 PM

Funny thing about what happened here is that he might start giving it a thought by now, and might even make up his mind to start investing in Bitcoin and when he does, it might be secretly so that no one will know about the decision he made.

Well, for me no one can really tell what’s going to happen here, they are all just routing for his 18 year old son because people have this belief that it’s always good to invest in Bitcoin when the price is down or just keep on with their HODL and believing that the price will go for a bull run at anytime. So, none of the both sides can actually tell where the market will be heading to next, they are just voting for what they think is right.
Pegiz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 04:01:15 PM

It's good to have a good advisor, but there is also our own intuition, which sometimes needs to be heeded.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 04:24:21 PM

If the kid has not got a job ever since, who's money is he spending to buy BTC?

It must come from Peter himself still basically its still his BTC and I guess his son follows order from this father who somewhat want to look stupid in every possible way in crypto space. First he though his wallet forgot his passwords which he also got attention because of it.

aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:21:10 PM

That was a funny twitter exchange. My father doesn't know twitter exists. For that kid the choice isn't difficult though, he has a wealthy father to bail him out anyway. If he's never had a job, how is he buying BTC anyway, if not with daddy's money ?
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:20:55 PM

Anytime Peter does this, he is just doing free advertisement for Bitcoin to all the huge followers he has in his possession. At this age, no doubt that most people will favour a revolutionary technology above traditional means of doing things.

emirov

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:33:26 PM

That was a funny twitter exchange. My father doesn't know twitter exists. For that kid the choice isn't difficult though, he has a wealthy father to bail him out anyway. If he's never had a job, how is he buying BTC anyway, if not with daddy's money ?
Of course, this is dad's money, it is unlikely that his son won a large amount in the lottery. As for bitcoins, I don't think it's a bad strategy to buy a lot of bitcoins if the funds allow.
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 06:13:56 PM

Maybe Peter Schiff never heard about

Distruptive Technology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disruptive_innovation

and

Maslows Hammer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_instrument
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 06:49:52 PM

https://twitter.com/PeterSchiff/status/1303009420713111553

Peter Schiff twitted that his son buy more bitcoin against his advise. Then Peter in turn put up a poll as to who's advise someone will follow, his or his son. An overwhelming 80++% voted for the kid move to get into bitcoin.  Grin, Lol, he should follow his kid's advise as well and get into BTC, or is he secretly stashing already?

I think a lot of people agree investing in bitcoin is a very good investment at the moment but I think the business investment is not bad either and may be less risky than investing in bitcoin at all. Whatever he is he's choice is still risky because it an investment it is always a gamble. Bitcoin was just a good investment at the moment but we don't know what could happen in the future because bitcoin is just a digital currency compared when you invested in a business.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 06:52:29 PM

https://twitter.com/PeterSchiff/status/1303009420713111553

Peter Schiff twitted that his son buy more bitcoin against his advise. Then Peter in turn put up a poll as to who's advise someone will follow, his or his son. An overwhelming 80++% voted for the kid move to get into bitcoin.  Grin, Lol, he should follow his kid's advise as well and get into BTC, or is he secretly stashing already?
LOL, the irony on this is so delicious, the guy that is always claiming that bitcoin will crash and disappear cannot convince his own son about not investing in bitcoin, I will have to give it to Spencer to have a father that is so opposed to bitcoin and he believes is always right should be very hard and yet he is able to see past that and still assert his will and buy bitcoin.

And then when Peter Schiff tries to use social media to validate himself like many people do these days the overwhelming majority rejects his advice and sides with his kid, it simply does not get better than that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████