Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I tried money making apps!  (Read 2428 times)
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:10:26 PM

Most money making apps are based on fake promises, they are simply bluffing, they have a aim to find loads of people to their platform and probably pay very few new members but after a while they will stop paying, few paying apps that I knew of requires passing some surveys and they are available for people in america only

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:13:04 PM

It actually depends on where you are from, people from U.S and Canada benefits from such apps only and most requires you to buy some few dollars stuff before getting rewarded, here are few I knew of that pays

1. Rakuten
2. Foap
3. Swagbucks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:16:47 PM

I have tried many money making apps before but all those apps is just a waste of time. They just give you a very small points that you need to gather for long period of time before you can pay out and sometimes others will never give your reward.

You know, money making apps is just an strategy to gain more users and supporters but you can't earn from them.

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:25:11 AM

Facebook, Tiktok and other social media apps can make money if you are an influencer.
Photo stock/editor apps can make money if you are a photographer/designer.
Marketplace applications can make money without capital if you become a reseller.

I have a unique experience with tiktok, my profile doesn't have any videos, just following some traders to learn techniques but really money making on the other side. In short, I managed to sell someone's product from a random video that appeared on my FYP. I got profit and bonus from the seller.
So, whatever application is installed on your smartphone, it all depends on your competence. You can look for opportunities and use them to earn money.
I agree with you because the famous aps generally give people many oppurtunities but not directly...i mean people must not be just consumers and must try to give somthing new to the other users and take some profits

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 02:11:12 AM

Yes, actually all of us can make money in any application, even on telegram or WhatsApp and I actually prefer unique money-making techniques that the majority of people don't think about. It all depends on what we become to use the application.
We can be a service provider and also a seller of antiques. It all requires special skills, which is this unique ability that will lead us to become people who are desperately needed by money.
After all we can make money online now in many ways, including in this forum with various existing signature campaigns.

As explained by noorman

Facebook, Tiktok and other social media apps can make money if you are an influencer.
Marketplace applications can make money without capital if you become a reseller.

I have a unique experience with tiktok, my profile doesn't have any videos, just following some traders to learn techniques but really money making on the other side. In short, I managed to sell someone's product from a random video that appeared on my FYP. I got profit and bonus from the seller.
So, whatever application is installed on your smartphone, it all depends on your competence. You can look for opportunities and use them to earn money.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 02:37:21 PM

Money apps are not profitable anymore hence it require lots of your time doing some claims and stuff with small amount of payout in exchange of efforts put into. I did it before and also make free money to it but it's just too small profit and that's why i am glad i am into airdrops and bounties now, it's more decent extra income while at home.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 05:02:25 PM

Yes, actually all of us can make money in any application, even on telegram or WhatsApp and I actually prefer unique money-making techniques that the majority of people don't think about. It all depends on what we become to use the application.
We can be a service provider and also a seller of antiques. It all requires special skills, which is this unique ability that will lead us to become people who are desperately needed by money.
After all we can make money online now in many ways, including in this forum with various existing signature campaigns.

As explained by noorman

if what is meant by that then I believe. that's what is called a money-making application thanks to its work, real and not hype.
What I really regret is why the application download place is always available and allowed applications with the title "Money-making" which only contain missions completion, looking for referrals, kyc, profit margins, so many people are deceived ..

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:13:08 AM

I haven't seen a good money making for years now and those that are available on google playstore are not so good and disapointing too, they end up making you download some games and play them to a certain stage before getting some cents, some ask you to pass some surveys to get paid, their payments are too low and time wasting too
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:07:35 AM

It was a very nice title. But it could be better if it continued. So it could be improved with new additions and new ways of earning. But I will check and review all of the sites you shared in this article. I hope I can earn money too.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:52:14 AM

From my experience i don't like to use this type of apps. Because i thought all are soo much waste of time. I Don't like those apps which gives us money for paid to click or paid to view adds. Its a waste of time you spend lots of time but you can earn very less compared to your spend of time. Plus this type of money making watching ads are use us to make their money. They are making thousands of dollars through me but they gives us only few bucks. Sometime they didn't pay too. They are scamming.  When i start my online journey i was used to find my time to money making apps but now a day i thought instead of working on money making apps we Should creat apps to make money this will be better than that.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 06:00:18 AM

I once installed one of the applications in that article and in fact they didn't pay me when I had struggled to reach the minimum to make a withdrawal
in my opinion the website that still pays until now is only on bitcointalk Cheesy

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 10:00:55 AM

I once installed one of the applications in that article and in fact they didn't pay me when I had struggled to reach the minimum to make a withdrawal
in my opinion the website that still pays until now is only on bitcointalk Cheesy
That's the downside of some of those apps and websites. Sometimes, they'll just make us believe that they'll pay for our efforts. But after that, and when we're nearing to the payout price, the amount will become less and less until we cannot reach the payout amount anymore.

I once shared my experience with such to my partner. And he discouraged me to continue doing that again. He told me that I should just focus on my campaign here in bitcointalk because here, we can guarantee that we will really receive payment and that our efforts will pay off.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:29:58 AM

That's the downside of some of those apps and websites. Sometimes, they'll just make us believe that they'll pay for our efforts. But after that, and when we're nearing to the payout price, the amount will become less and less until we cannot reach the payout amount anymore.
Tricky and abusive ,That's why i don't wanna spend my time trying or engaging on those becuse of the feeds i get from friends who once tried those works.
I once shared my experience with such to my partner. And he discouraged me to continue doing that again. He told me that I should just focus on my campaign here in bitcointalk because here, we can guarantee that we will really receive payment and that our efforts will pay off.
And instead try trading mate ,Small amount will do ..Nowadays i am engaging in gambling again,but i will stop this next year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 04:46:53 PM

I don’t think those apps really pays. Most of them are fake. Some of them pays off but the amount is too small to withdraw. Some of them pay too low that you have to watch thousands of vedios or have to play some shit games for a long time but can't even match 1$ figure.
So its better to work in trusted sites. So that in the end you can get something for your work. So work in trusted sites. You will not regret for sure.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 03:52:16 AM

have you got money from the application? because I tried but I didn't get anything and I think it's an application that is widely available in the PlayStore, most of which are just scam

samputin

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 08:56:22 AM

have you got money from the application? because I tried but I didn't get anything and I think it's an application that is widely available in the PlayStore, most of which are just scam
What do you expect? You've already said it. Most of them are scams. There are apps that do pay. I've tried one already. BUT, the efforts you made is too much for the amount you're being paid. And I must say that it's not worth it. It's impractical.

A better option is to offer your skills. You'll have the option to be paid on fiat or on bitcoin. Choice is yours. There's no guarantee if the payment is big or small or just enough but at least, you'll be sure that you'll earn, provided that your client will also pay. Point is, apps are not just a good idea.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 09:11:58 AM

Mostly money making apps are wasting time and there are almost a little that give you a most that you want. I already tried some wasting apps that give you a small money than your time wasting means its not profitable.

If you want to earn more just explore some earning techniques that can help you, like me i not focus only in the apps instead i explore like bounty task that can profitable than apps. We are know the right choice of the things that we can do, the one thing that can do is to searching or exploring if we want to win. Do not use the apps that i know can waste our time means play safety of use our mind about that things that want to in. There are many making apps that can help us so we are a right choice if we want it or not. Play wise guys and dont trust anyone.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 10:40:36 AM

It's been a long time now since I left on free apps that certainly gives free money in doing a simple tasks. I am proud that this is where I started years ago and this was my stepping stone of introduced to bitcoin and crypto currency especially on doing airdrops and bounty as well. Right now, I am more focused on bounties and airdrops hoping it would hit a jackpot in earning free cryptos.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 11:21:31 AM

It's been a long time now since I left on free apps that certainly gives free money in doing a simple tasks. I am proud that this is where I started years ago and this was my stepping stone of introduced to bitcoin and crypto currency especially on doing airdrops and bounty as well. Right now, I am more focused on bounties and airdrops hoping it would hit a jackpot in earning free cryptos.

Focussing on free things you could get should not be your goal. Your goal should be earning money through time, earning free crypto currencies is not always that great. You may earn some great amount but most of the time, that would just be shillings. You could earn more if you focus on learning to trade and investing in some great coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
samputin

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 06:01:24 AM

I don't think the money you earned was totally free. Well, in a way, yes it's free since you didn't have out any money to pay for the app giving it but considering the efforts and the time you devoted in such app(s), I wouldn't say that it's free. Time and effort is also a form of investment.

Anyway, I'm glad that you're back on this crypto community. However, just don't aim for free money. Also aim to gain knowledge and skills along the way 'cause it'll give you more profit in the end. I'm not just talking about money here but also the experience and lessons learned.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌