Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOMO In Crypto; How to identify It  (Read 853 times)
Idrix1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 10:46:38 PM

As you can see FOMO traders prefer to pursue the crowd rarther than sitting down and doing their own personal analysis of how far the coin can go.

You really nailed it, FOMO is one thing that keeps flying around in virtually every investment option especially volatile ones such as crypto investment where there's probably for a quick price swing. Often atimes, FOMO dosen't go well and everyone must try to avoid it because making due diligence about trades contributes greatly to profitable investment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 10:56:56 PM

As you can see FOMO traders prefer to pursue the crowd rarther than sitting down and doing their own personal analysis of how far the coin can go.

You really nailed it, FOMO is one thing that keeps flying around in virtually every investment option especially volatile ones such as crypto investment where there's probably for a quick price swing. Often atimes, FOMO dosen't go well and everyone must try to avoid it because making due diligence about trades contributes greatly to profitable investment
This is would like to emphasize how risky thing is a crypto investment. We have that volatility and it makes a reason why FOMO gets started because we all not have of the same mindset, things to accept that many crypto holders and investment are in weak hands, doubtful individuals that in every change of market trend they minds will also change.

We can't certainly avoid FOMO and pass through it because we like it or not, people will still get hit on that. Maybe I or even you, we all that possibility especially we don't know what it happens next and that changes are also inevitable.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 11:26:40 PM

We can't certainly avoid FOMO and pass through it because we like it or not, people will still get hit on that. Maybe I or even you, we all that possibility especially we don't know what it happens next and that changes are also inevitable.

I agree,  FOMO is one thing that can hardly be avoided in this space no matter how careful you might seems too be because if you are too cautious of FOMO amd you can't all ties with it, you'll definitely miss out on great market opportunity such as hypes and dumps. One can avoid both FOMO and emotions for so much but frankly speaking, those to contributes greatly to profitable trading as tgey help keep one in chect and alert on the market trands

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 11:37:21 PM

I agree,  FOMO is one thing that can hardly be avoided in this space no matter how careful you might seems too be because if you are too cautious of FOMO amd you can't all ties with it, you'll definitely miss out on great market opportunity such as hypes and dumps. One can avoid both FOMO and emotions for so much but frankly speaking, those to contributes greatly to profitable trading as tgey help keep one in chect and alert on the market trands

you can avoid fomo because you are the one that control yourself and not others not unless you are the one that creates the fomo or the master mind . i never join the fomo my self but i just watch them , i only move on my own and never regreted anything .   fomo is bad because its simillar as manipulation , you will only help the master mind of the fomo to do what he wanted to do  . its like we are a slave to them , you guys want that to happen ?
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 04:49:26 AM

you can avoid fomo because you are the one that control yourself and not others not unless you are the one that creates the fomo or the master mind . i never join the fomo my self but i just watch them , i only move on my own and never regreted anything .   fomo is bad because its simillar as manipulation , you will only help the master mind of the fomo to do what he wanted to do  . its like we are a slave to them , you guys want that to happen ?
It takes a wo/man years of experience to be able to do this and then stick to it because the FOMO wind is a strong one. Otherwise you would be caught in it through reflexes. However, we can always look on the bright and positive side to FOMO (that's what I do), it's not that always bad to follow the tide. Just don't be caught in the web. Go in early and then run when others continue to scream "buy more, buy more"

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██