Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:38:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Activities of a Bitcoiner  (Read 851 times)
OlaniyiBabs

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 12:31:30 PM

having good knowledge of how bitcoin works especially in this generation we re, i think its a great value added in a financial sector globally, many people re out there that re yet to know about bitcoin we have to them know what they re missing  
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 03:57:07 PM

2. You have to buy bitcoin to see how it really works. i dont mean you have to buy bitcoin constantly

You can practice using Bitcoin without buying it by using Bitcoin's testnet. It's even better because you don't risk any real money.
Also, this statement is just redundant, because of course almost every Bitcoin enthusiast owns Bitcoin, and if they don't they must have some reason.

4. Democratizing bitcoin means telling people about the technology and how it can change the world. When i bought my first bitcoin in 2017 i can remember how i was excited and telling people around me about this wonderful technology

Democratizing means making something more democratic. What you are talking about is spreading the word about Bitcoin. It's a good thing to do, but it's also dangerous, because criminals can target Bitcoin users, so be careful who you are talking with, and never tell how many coins you have.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 04:01:13 PM

Today i will be listing out the top activites a strong believer of bitcoin should be involved in;
1. Learning Bitcoin
2. Buying Bitcoin
3. Hodling Bitcoin

These are the three most important things to me as a bitcoinner. When I first landed on this industry I learned some basic things in cryptocurrency, this was done when I got a Blockchain certificate of participation, this actually added to my understanding when it come to cryptocurrency. After my learning then, I used to preached the true gospel of Bitcoin through this training I got. After having a good understanding of Bitcoin, I then started buying bitcoin for hold, those I bought in 2016 when I wasn't around on this forum made me my first car.

When did you learn about bitcoin?
<snip>

Though my learning about Bitcoin was long but never have interest to participate on the industry. A brother of mine who traveled out the country called to enlightened me about the trending technology called Bitcoin which was a method of payment. After the online training he helped me created my first wallet in 2013 which I lost in the process of relocation(though the amount he sent wasn't big, so we abandoned the funds). Then in 2015-16 was my year years of fully getten involved. He will send me bitcoin for conversion over here because of it price.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: