Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of the benefits of Bitcoin ...  (Read 1721 times)
onecall123

Activity: 2016
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 01:55:36 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular innovative idea at this moment and now a days Bitcoin is considering a popular online transaction gateway though its value is fluctuating everytime. Bitcoin is the most secured payment method and its transaction fee is too low than another gateway. That's why prefer is for making online payment.                 
To be honest, bitcoin is getting more mainstream. In transactions their is no maximum limit to receive and send. There might be limits on trades site however in bitcoin wallet there is no restriction. You can send million or billion worth of crypto and nobody will actually ask you an inquiry. Also, most significant part all this things will happen with just low transactions fee.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1076

Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 03:29:09 PM

hello everyone, I don't really understand bitcoin, I read a lot of posts that just assume and some are posts from trusted sources,

I only know that bitcoin is a digital currency and as a medium of exchange, the important thing is that bitcoin can be converted into fiat.
If you don't really understand what bitcoin is and its technology, you need to read and visit this forum every day and get involved in every discussion that is held. That way you will begin to learn and understand what is on this forum and about bitcoin. Bitcoin is not just a digital currency that can be turned into fiat.
Bitcoin is very unique with technology that will continue to be developed and will be very useful today and in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 06:10:45 PM

Some of the benefits of Bitcoin ... Smiley Smiley

The reason why Bitcoin is becoming so popular all over the world is that it offers users many times more benefits than the currencies that are currently in circulation. For example, I can use Bitcoin to buy many things online. I enjoy many benefits by paying bitcoin. Nowadays it is becoming known as the ideal currency. It is also suitable for those living in privacy-conscious or underdeveloped financial infrastructure.
Bitcoin Wallet protects the privacy of transactions.
Its advantage rate is increasing with a war transfer using conventional currency.
Forgive me if there is anything wrong with this writing.

I still think that there are more people who got benefits from the money side rather than from the features of bitcoin itself.
because the adoption of bitcoin as payment is still low.

with the high volatility and slow confirmation time, I would not count it as an ideal currency.
also due to regulation, it can't be accepted globally.
however, I still love and enjoyed bitcoin.
oprahwindfury

Activity: 552
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:49:22 PM

Additionally I can say that only 2 million plus bitcoin is left to be mined and large institutions are showing their interest on bitcoin and investing here.The time is coming very soon when the bitcoin will reach as high as the 'Everest.'

Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:16:20 PM

Bitcoin have been running over 10 years and profitable. I'm fully confident over Bitcoin that's the reason I would rather go to Bitcoin. The only one I am absolutely certain about would be BTC. It’s the one with the strongest fundamentals and is most likely to have long term longevity. Every other Crypto is subject to change or is too far behind BTC.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:39:23 PM

The reason why Bitcoin is becoming so popular all over the world is that it offers users many times more benefits than the currencies that are currently in circulation. For example, I can use Bitcoin to buy many things online. I enjoy many benefits by paying bitcoin. Nowadays it is becoming known as the ideal currency. It is also suitable for those living in privacy-conscious or underdeveloped financial infrastructure.
Its advantage rate is increasing with a war transfer using conventional currency.

The only thing that you considered as the benefit of Bitcoin is the main reason on why Bitcoin was created. It was created for transactions and it was used to pay for things electronically. If you wanna say 'Benefit', we must pertain to the things that we can gain in exchange our knowledge of Bitcoin which is financial freedom. As long as we can earn and gain Bitcoin, we are benefiting from that financial stress. Another benefit is the knowledge about the Cryptocurrency Industry which is being utilized thru the Internet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 04:57:54 PM

Bitcoin has made a lot of benefits to society and to the financial system. Bitcoin isn't created just to gain more profit on it but because of its unique features, the reason why many people are using it. Blockchain is a next-level technology that super complex but definitely have a good usage.

Many people are already gaining a lot of profit in the finance through trading and investment, and that's mainly because of bitcoin.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:58:41 PM

Bitcoin is now very useful and in terms of benefit, bitcoin play as an alternative source of income. It also one of the easiest way of paying and buying online. You can buy load and other things online using bitcoin, you can pay bills using bitcoin and you can earn more using bitcoin. Transaction in bitcoin is hassle free unlike in fiat money.  I believe ,for the continues development of bitcoin ,it will become more beneficial in the future.

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:28:35 PM

Actually bitcoin wallet doesn't protect "the privacy of transactions" a wallet is where you can store your bitcoin, and the main aim of bitcoin was decentralization that's eliminating the middle man in every business transaction,in this case the banks where the middle man in business transactions, so bitcoin came to eliminate them, bitcoin has several other benefits, alot of people call it the digital gold, because it can be used as a store of value, recently companies have started buying bitcoins and using it as a store of value.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 07:03:03 PM

Bitcoin is an investment medium, when you have bitcoin, your mind is sure to have hope to meet bills and it also has monetary values. During the lockdown period, many people who couldn't go out were investing in bitcoin and as such were not still idle, which they will reap soon. The fact that I'm busy with the bounty also saves me a lot. Bitcoin's privacy is also a good value.
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1400
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:47:46 AM

what I know is bitcoin is fiat, I got bitcoin so I have fiat, although many say bitcoin is for investment but the main goal is fiat.
Reatim

Activity: 2786
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:03:17 AM

what I know is bitcoin is fiat, I got bitcoin so I have fiat, although many say bitcoin is for investment but the main goal is fiat.
Fiat is far different from Digital currency mate and Bitcoin is a Digital currency now Fiat,but i know what you mean here is that when you have bitcoin you can convert to fiat or use as payment method right?
in that part you are correct and it is good to have Bitcoin  than Fiat because of the advantage of earning more while you are not spending though it can happen vise versa but things in investing world has that risk.
so either accumulate Bitcoin or stays in fiat mate.
but the main benefits of Bitcoin cannot be seen today but in Future when the world accept it and trusted .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:25:24 AM

Bitcoin is an investment medium, when you have bitcoin, your mind is sure to have hope to meet bills and it also has monetary values. During the lockdown period, many people who couldn't go out were investing in bitcoin and as such were not still idle, which they will reap soon. The fact that I'm busy with the bounty also saves me a lot. Bitcoin's privacy is also a good value.

Good place for investment if you will take time to understand the potential. You can't just blindly invest and suffer once the market begins to act unfavorable to your position.

You'll be able to gain good compensations when you keep tracking the market, aside from this benefits, you'll also have the luxuries using it as alternative fiat when you needed to transact online.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:04:22 AM

Honestly, I can't finish saying the benefits of bitcoin in my life.  Personally, Bitcoin has given me a lot.  Bitcoin has made me financially prosperous.  What I could not do before, I can do it easily now.  But just as Bitcoin has its benefits, so does your fear of losing funds.  It does not protect wallet privacy.  If you do not want to give your address to anyone else, Bitcoin will protect your privacy. The biggest advantage is that it does not require a third party to send it anywhere in the world. You can send your funds anywhere in the world at any time without any central organization.
The latter part of your statement is indeed true. That's one of the characteristics of bitcoin I love the most. The transaction is direct without any third parties. Less hassle, right?

With regards to the former part of your statement, I can relate with that as well. Bitcoin has indeed helped me financially. As I grow older, I realized that earning money is hard especially if you only have one job with minimum salary. That's why I'm just grateful that I have Bitcoin as another source.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
sajedul islam (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

I Love Cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 04:59:19 PM

To be honest bitcoin is not that easy to handle, to think the transaction fee is a bit higher to spend small amount for online shopping. But the advantage of using it privately is completely solid since no names, birthday or whatsoever information needed from sender and receiver.
[/quote

To handle Bitcoin, you must keep the Bitcoin wallet or Bitcoin's private key in a safe place.
Bitcoin costs a little more than the unique Crypto
bitcoin may cost a bit more than a unique crypto, but the benefits outweigh the benefits of a unique crypto.
PancongStreet

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:35:37 PM

privacy is indeed number 1 which is the advantage of bitcoin that I really like where I can make transactions that are not known by anyone and are not tracked by other people
besides that the security is very good compared to a bank, it is very helpful so that I am not afraid to lose money if it is not my fault different from a bank where operator error can be fatal and very detrimental to others

Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 01:03:07 AM

There are a ton of advantages to Bitcoin truly something other than utilizing it to get a few things on the web !!! Some other coin can be utilized to do this, which makes Bitcoin unmistakable as it is a current budgetary framework in itself made to supplant the degenerate financial framework winning on the planet (as Satoshi himself said), Bitcoin is a store of significant worth, that is, it has an incentive in itself and not simply an approach to shop and this It implies that it tends to be put away with its worth staying (like gold). The most significant thing in Bitcoin is decentralization and protection. It is these things, as I would like to think, that give Bitcoin its ubiquity and force

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lienfaye

Activity: 2884
Merit: 629

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 01:27:21 AM

privacy is indeed number 1 which is the advantage of bitcoin that I really like where I can make transactions that are not known by anyone and are not tracked by other people
Indeed, having a full control with our assets that can be access even at home without having complicated verification is really convenient to us.

Its not just a currency that can be use online to purchase but a kind of investment that is proven to be profitable of long time users. Recently I bought a goods and the seller is accepting bitcoin, its a big help specially in times like this wherein there's a limitation when going outside because of the virus.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:10:57 AM

Yes becoming popular because of that benefits and i think you know that bitcoin can gives us good life. Like you invest your money in some investment site instead of investing in bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin can blow up anytime and that investment your money become x3 or more. So much better to invest in bitcoin that to others.
Peanutswar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 972

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 02:16:49 AM

besides that the security is very good compared to a bank, it is very helpful so that I am not afraid to lose money if it is not my fault different from a bank where operator error can be fatal and very detrimental to others

This is the reason too why most of the people are using the bitcoin because of its kind of security structure but the problem is there is no support like the other centralized, like what if you made a transaction and you want to cancel or close the funds you cannot make this, this commonly happens when we are sending bitcoin to other people they can make a double sent to make a traffic on the transitions, it's better to do a 1 confirmation first before making the 100 percent of the deal. If you made a mistake you cannot ask for help from someone because again this is decentralized, but for sure ask too in our forum because we have knowledgable members too.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄