Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ethereum investment for future ??  (Read 1622 times)
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 04:48:37 AM

Initially, i was not all opened to the idea of Ethereum not capping its total supply as that made me fear that it will always have a high inflation but going forward and having in mind that they will be using a staking mechanism to lock up some of the coins it makes it a good asset of investment in future.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:05:38 AM

Ethereum is the best altcoin for anyone who choose to invest on cryptocurrency aside the Bitcoin which we all know as the biggest in the industry. The upcoming upgrade of this digital currency called Ethereum will make the future brighter than what we have seen today. Investment wise I have been a fan of ethereum form 2018 when I hold some portion of ethereum, for the smart contract ethereum is the best and dapps make it charming for future investment.

Aside from bitcoin, ethereum is one of the top leading cryptocurrencies. In ethereum anyone can invest and it can make your future secured. Investing in ethereum can make your money grow higher and you can make sure that your investment is in good hands.
When we talk about the smart contracts ethereum is better than bitcoin. But then both bitcoin and ethereum are good. If you want to have an investment that is beyond bitcoin you may invest in ethereum.
Ethereum is one of the leading cryptocurrency in the field but then it has few problems about scalabilty but the process of these issue is in progress of development.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 06:02:52 AM

What I'm worried most about ETH is the inflation rate with ETH 2.0 PoS. Bunch of guys sitting with over 32 ETH and their ETH keep growing thanks to PoS without any risk, really a safe ROI over time. Many PoS coins meet with huge spike inflation because of this. Hopefully, there are more means of use for ETH thanks to its Smart contract ERC20 token to keep the ETH flow keep going.
Not only guys who is holding more than 32 ETH even pool stake  will start it may give return for small holders so again the holders will increase circulation will decrease . As if now i am seeing only drawback in terms of price is with ethereum there is no max supply limit so most investors hesitate to hold once it fixed then there is no look back for sure . I am also started accumulating ETH , NEO , ADA as much as possible for the future .
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 06:16:46 AM

Ethereum has all it takes to be taken for a future invesment. It has made plenty impact and building on the ladder to perfecting it stance. Governing the smart contract world hosting numerous projects means alot. New introduction will solve all issue and it will be at a new level.

It still depends on the investor. Not everyone can hold their investments long time because they need to cash out at some point. So if you ask yourself when it comes to crypto investments, it is better to invest what you can afford to lose or use your extra extra funds to invest with. So you are not in hot water when you badly need your funds. Eth is really a good platform but you need to weigh your priorities if you will opt to this investment.

If cryptocurrency is not your main income, then you can hold your coins for a long time. But in any case, you should determine the goal for yourself, at what price you are ready to sell coins. For those who have this only type of earnings, they are forced to regularly sell the earned Ethereum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 06:35:51 AM

If cryptocurrency is not your main income, then you can hold your coins for a long time. But in any case, you should determine the goal for yourself, at what price you are ready to sell coins. For those who have this only type of earnings, they are forced to regularly sell the earned Ethereum.
bounty hunter or traders that have another job beside in crypto market , they will hold their cryptocurrency asset in order to get best return in future. maybe they have regular income to fullfiled their needs. and ethereum or other coins  pure as investment portofolio. this kind people will get huge return while cryptocurrency price rise again and even hit new highest price. meanwhile people that have no other job will get low return based current price.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 06:43:01 AM

Eth investment is for the future. The Ethereum network is being utilized by enterprises in creating smart contracts to govern their enterprises. Just as you pointed out, Eth houses many  dApps and more to come in the future. With the Eth 2.0 release, many developments will follow suit.
IamAltcoinfan (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:38:13 AM

bounty hunter or traders that have another job beside in crypto market , they will hold their cryptocurrency asset in order to get best return in future. maybe they have regular income to fullfiled their needs. and ethereum or other coins  pure as investment portofolio. this kind people will get huge return while cryptocurrency price rise again and even hit new highest price. meanwhile people that have no other job will get low return based current price.
Even i am not financially stable still i believe ethereum use case and progress . As i was reading article in 2018 somebody sold his house to buy bitcoin in its initial day in 2018 bitcoin price boom this guy was millionaire . But i am not having dare to sell my House ( I dont have also ) but investign part by part with my monthly savings.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 05:31:46 PM

Ethereum is a good investment. Based on research Ethereum is a stable coin and one of the best coin ever in the whole world.. For me I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum will bring  big profit in the  next 5 to 10 years

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:37:01 PM

Ethereum is in second place in coin marketcap, and of course it is a good investment in my opinion, especially now that Ethereum's price is at the bottom
I also collected it while it was still at $ 200

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:39:59 PM

You have three reasons that are quite logical based on what ethereum has proven in this market. I personally have also spent half of my savings just to add the altcoin ethereum bag for future investment. with a real product, a great team, a smart platform makes me more confident that etherum will be very profitable in the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 06:59:45 PM

Neutrally crypto investment at this time very riskyfull, even if you haven't choice best coins. I really appreciate investing in ethereum without confusion and this coins very popular profitable. Ethereum always second place currency in this crypto market so you can investing long term.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 07:08:31 PM

Ethereum is very well suited for long-term investments, despite the volatility of the market. ETH will regain its former position regarding BTC.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 08:11:56 PM

can be one of them because it has a vision and development and real and clear real project.
so in my opinion ETH is indeed a coin that is worth investing for the long term.
some people also say ETH is the king of altcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

I am big time follower of ethereum from initial days i was holding ethereum even the price less than 100$ and also i was holding ethereum at the price of 1500$ . But based on recent development i am highly speculative ethereum price after 2.0  release . Once POS introduced the problem of scalability will be solved  Maximum supply will be fixed . So i am slowly investing on ethereum from my savings part by part reasons are below
1) Inflation in global curreny or fiat curreny ( ehtereum and bitcoin is best alternative invetment solution )
2) Ethereum is the best Smart contract creation platform holding major DAPP's in market
3) Real world use case

I also follow ethereum and I have ether but only a little bit I have 5 ether and bought that in 100$ each. I want to hold it even its not many. Because as you said ethereum and bitcoin is best alternative investment here in crypto. Just we need to now is wait and have more patience.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 10:37:52 PM

You have three reasons that are quite logical based on what ethereum has proven in this market. I personally have also spent half of my savings just to add the altcoin ethereum bag for future investment. with a real product, a great team, a smart platform makes me more confident that etherum will be very profitable in the future.

Eth is indeed one of the alts to watch out for.
However, if you are seriously wanting to invest on this, you should also weigh your priorities.
Will it be for long term or short term? You alone can decide how much you want to take the risk.
Remember, it is still a cryptocurrency, a very volatile investment.
So you should be prepared for all possible scenarios that may possibly happen.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 08:33:20 AM

many people believe in ethereum and many make ethereum a long-term investment, many believe that after the launch of 2.0 the price of ethereum will increase, I also hold ethereum but not in large quantities.

mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 09:32:18 AM

Etherium is one of my favorite coins. I still invest in Etherium in different markets, but investing now is very risky. Not only Etherium all the other coins are very risk to invest now. I will invest whatever the risk. Because without risk i will not to able to move forward in life. So i will invest for Etherium futures , but i will think and see the market site and then i will invest.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 09:38:22 AM

Investing on Ethereum is always best since market condition of this cryptocurrency little bit stable in the volume aspects only. May be price changes all the time since every cryptocurrency are volatile. If you have any idea to invest on ethereum today and wanna make returns in few days.
Now it is exactly right time to make the short profit and 0.7% dumped in the marketplace. Please find the price chart below.
https://www.coindesk.com/price/ethereum

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 09:46:41 AM

So in a short term point of view I would suggest that the next thing that boosts ethereums price will be full implementation of the POS system for Ethereum. This will create some extra demand and lower the supply by getting the ETH locked.

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐