Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:32:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soul shout  (Read 664 times)
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2256

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 07:31:26 PM

I am so sick of people. Doing stuff that they don't understand. They try to beat the "coin" on a long one (as we know, the stock market is growing on average, but currencies behave quite randomly). Why can't they put off most of their scholarship at 18-22, then up to 26 most of their salary, live without credit cards and become financially free by 30? Why do people always blame migrants and unemployment, but only consume? How does it work, explain...

Human nature is never satisfied and greedy. False upbringing is the first cause a person is not financially literate. There is saying time is money. If you work at the company for 8 hours a day, the time you work is exchanged for money. You must be able to feel in your company as an expense or as an asset. You can calculate from your output the time contribution plus your skills. The more positive your output the greater your contribution to the company. For those of you who are not yet financially free, chances are you haven't used your time to the full. If you have a small amount of time but you are not yet financially free, then you may be misusing your time so that it does not produce a positive output.

Financial freedom is an achievement in the financial sector where with little work or no work at all you earn a regular income and exceed your needs. To be financially free you have to create a system so that there is income distribution. By having a system we can manage and build it. All that remains is what we will make as a passive source of income that is tangible or intangible. If it is tangible then quality and innovation are factors that support its continuity whereas if we sell something that is not tangible then we must have value. Money is what you pay for but the value is what you get.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
canovan25 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:00:56 PM

I wonder if you're writing here. Well, let me tell you about myself and how I live, and you tell me if I can do it or not Smiley
I'm about to turn 18. My parents gave me a house, from which to walk 8 minutes to the sea and a small shop, which consistently brings $ 100-150 per month (Remember, the average salary is about $ 250-300 per month before taxes). I am currently studying at the university and my friend and I are creating a software for arbitrage trading. At the moment it brings very little (30-50$ per month), as we have a small capital. At the moment I am looking for a good investment advisor to create a quality investment portfolio with the money I get from the sale of the software. My goal is $500 (And multiplied by inflation for the period) per month by 30 years (Just over 12 years term).

Moй днeвник - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240101.0
Cтeйкинг в USD, UAH, RUB, JPY, EUR, CNY и NGN c дoxoдoм дo 25% гoдoвыx -
https://waves.exchange?ref=3PBunFp5iSLmzGGZVwS7KsFPPjNVtaZMEfG
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 06:42:01 AM

I wonder if you're writing here. Well, let me tell you about myself and how I live, and you tell me if I can do it or not Smiley
I'm about to turn 18. My parents gave me a house, from which to walk 8 minutes to the sea and a small shop, which consistently brings $ 100-150 per month (Remember, the average salary is about $ 250-300 per month before taxes). I am currently studying at the university and my friend and I are creating a software for arbitrage trading. At the moment it brings very little (30-50$ per month), as we have a small capital. At the moment I am looking for a good investment advisor to create a quality investment portfolio with the money I get from the sale of the software. My goal is $500 (And multiplied by inflation for the period) per month by 30 years (Just over 12 years term).
Let me tell this, asking for a good investment advisor in this community is a very bad idea. Everyone here is anonymous, you already started on a bright future. You said you have a small shop? why not take some from it to increase your trading capital? Why sell your arbitrage bot when you are making money out of it? Doesn't make any sense, just continue to what you are doing, try to improve your bot in order to make more money?

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 08:05:01 AM

The biggest problem is that schools do not educate us financially.
We are not able to get huge risks and make our investments from our early years of live and accomplish to be financially independent as earlier as we can.

Probably depend on schools. I am not really sure if the ones I pass through really helped me that much. I was never really pleased paying my tuition/school fees back then . I always felt that it was better to invest the fees on something that will really work for me,  rather than getting distracted by fancy dresses, people, fear, unnecessary pressure and theories.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 11:11:29 AM

I am so sick of people. Doing stuff that they don't understand. They try to beat the "coin" on a long one (as we know, the stock market is growing on average, but currencies behave quite randomly). Why can't they put off most of their scholarship at 18-22, then up to 26 most of their salary, live without credit cards and become financially free by 30? Why do people always blame migrants and unemployment, but only consume? How does it work, explain...
People has unlimited dreams and needs to provide. People has no satisfaction ,always need more that's why financially free was not on their vocabulary. Even they earn more ,they will also buy more and the problem is they only have a small amount of salary in just 8hours,it depends on the kinds of their works.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 11:49:14 AM

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life… But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got her
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: