Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TheCoin][THC][POS/POW][SCRYPT]  (Read 1048 times)
smithpool.net

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 07:09:16 PM

pool  THC coin  https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.smithpool.net:6404 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=THC)

example -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.smithpool.net:6404 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=THC,d=65000  or whatever you want

block explorer https://smithpool.net/explorer/THC

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

I have 503Mh and  ur pool  allways show 50% of my power!!!!
it can happen that 500 mhs is not always shown, 700 mhs or 300 mhs is also shown and it is only a matter of minutes but on average it always shows the exact value .. this is not a problem .. in any pool you will have this high and low hash don't worry it's normal

Summary   Miners   Shares   Hashrate*   Reject*
scrypt   2   2.657%   547.4 Mh/s   

Details   Extra   Algo   Diff   ES**   Hashrate*   Reject*
cgminer/4.10.0   c=THC   scrypt   168750         
cgminer/4.10.0   c=THC   scrypt   84374      528.5 Mh/s   

Not a single coin in 5+ hours

24h and not a single coin, this pool is bad and bet it steals

Yesterday had 2.8% and after 24 h i got
Shares   Hashrate*   Reject*
scrypt   3   2.4364%
with no rewards

I'm sorry about the issue you are having. I personally have been using the pool with a single GPU and am getting some payouts. My miner seems to be having some issues with the stratum connection here and there and makes my percentage of earning go to about 0.003% or so. Looking for an updated miner that doesn't have this issue and will report back on this matter if I find something that seems a bit more stable miner wise.
if you mine with a gpu or cpu you will not have much to do ... the pool is set for asics and they have a very high difficulty for gpu or cpu so it is difficult that you can make it work properly

Thanks for posting this info! There is no chance to set a gpu factored pool up along side the asic pool, is there?
nobody uses gpu for scrypt anymore ... and a waste you can't compete with any asic miner so why do it?

Using asic .. and still no rewards, sopped mining and using this pool that steals like shit!

I don't understand if you are there or if you do it Huh if I do what you say, that is to steal ... why do you continue to extract using my swimming pool? I believe that you are a fool who speaks only to waste your breath, now I will no longer respond to your provocations .. it doesn't matter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MofoMF

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 08:11:48 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 02:55:20 PM by mprep

pool  THC coin  https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.smithpool.net:6404 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=THC)

example -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.smithpool.net:6404 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=THC,d=65000  or whatever you want

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

I have 503Mh and  ur pool  allways show 50% of my power!!!!
it can happen that 500 mhs is not always shown, 700 mhs or 300 mhs is also shown and it is only a matter of minutes but on average it always shows the exact value .. this is not a problem .. in any pool you will have this high and low hash don't worry it's normal

scrypt   3   2.4364%
with no rewards

I'm sorry about the issue you are having. I personally have been using the pool with a single GPU and am getting some payouts. My miner seems to be having some issues with the stratum connection here and there and makes my percentage of earning go to about 0.003% or so. Looking for an updated miner that doesn't have this issue and will report back on this matter if I find something that seems a bit more stable miner wise.
if you mine with a gpu or cpu you will not have much to do ... the pool is set for asics and they have a very high difficulty for gpu or cpu so it is difficult that you can make it work properly

Thanks for posting this info! There is no chance to set a gpu factored pool up along side the asic pool, is there?
nobody uses gpu for scrypt anymore ... and a waste you can't compete with any asic miner so why do it?

Using asic .. and still no rewards, sopped mining and using this pool that steals like shit!

I don't understand if you are there or if you do it Huh if I do what you say, that is to steal ... why do you continue to extract using my swimming pool? I believe that you are a fool who speaks only to waste your breath, now I will no longer respond to your provocations .. it doesn't matter

I`m not swimming mate, i`m mining Cheesy on your stupid pool, did that 2 days with scrypt asic and i did`nt got any coins, u fking stealer!
That is stealing, when someone is using an asic to mine a new coin when the total power was 16gh and i had 500-600mh for 2 days without any payments!
Stealeeeeeer!

On Ubicoin same thing, had 50 asics at beggining and received 2590 in 5 days, this moron is stealing with smithpool.net

example -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.smithpool.net:6404 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=THC,d=65000  or whatever you want

scrypt   3   2.4364%
with no rewards

I`m not swimming mate, i`m mining Cheesy on your stupid pool, did that 2 days with scrypt asic and i did`nt got any coins, u fking stealer!
That is stealing, when someone is using an asic to mine a new coin when the total power was 16gh and i had 500-600mh for 2 days without any payments!
Stealeeeeeer!

On Ubicoin same thing, had 50 asics at beggining and received 2590 in 5 days, this moron is stealing with smithpool.net

https://smithpool.net/?address=TxXj1duxiGzQktnPD91sskRx5ubEsAH11r
Now i got:
scrypt   0   1.3425%   -   
with no shares, so i stoped the miner yesterday, but i mined 2 days and i had 2.9% shares and received nothing!
This guy is stealing everything, not even have the decenty to steal 10-15%

scrypt   3   2.4364%
with no rewards

Stealeeeeeer!

Now i got:
scrypt   0   1.3425%   -   
with no shares, so i stoped the miner yesterday, but i mined 2 days and i had 2.9% shares and received nothing!

Everyone should try to mine on any other pool and after on smithpool, u`ll be amazed!
This guy`s pool give 20-30% tops

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

eTitanium [ETIT] Blockchain Cryptocurrency
WebsiteWhitepaperBlock ExplorerDownloadRoadmapForumPool
Mrwhalebones (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 06:51:49 AM

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you had with the pool. I will purchase some at time of market and send some to your address. Please post it here. Thanks for at least giving it a try.
MofoMF

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 12:41:32 PM

TxXj1duxiGzQktnPD91sskRx5ubEsAH11r

Mrwhalebones (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 06:28:52 PM

Alright, a listing request has been put into the first exchange.
smithpool.net

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 09:13:24 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 02:55:55 PM by mprep

scrypt   3   2.4364%
with no rewards

Stealeeeeeer!

Now i got:
scrypt   0   1.3425%   -   

but then you are really an idiot and you are proving it .. no more blocks have been found in my swimming pool and your account with this address that you published keeps Shares, how should you receive a reward ?? what an idiot ...... will you receive it when a block is extracted and you will receive that 1,342% reward ... or do you want me to pay for it ?? without blocks extracted? go play elsewhere stupid

in any case .. if anyone has a problem and please tell me ... and you can contact me in my support,    https://t.me/SmithPool   https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

please show everyone how much i stole you so i can give it back to you ... please ...

I do not see other people who have problems ... so I believe that it is your problem to understand ... your miner has created the 1,342% reward of a block .. and will be paid when it is extracted .. it cannot be paid first, I don't think you will find a swimming pool that pays before you have extracted a block .. if you know it please say it here at least I will also use my miners there ..

Mrwhalebones (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 08:59:00 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 03:26:21 PM by mprep

Looking for staking pools that might want to host us now as well, please inquire in DM in discord via MelonousHeadous or myself KickahaEye.

I will just start searching. I bet I can get us added to at least one staking pool.

I think we will let the slow blocks until block 1000 pass before we list on a staking pool. The thought just crossed my mind.

MofoMF

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 07:14:09 AM

read the whole thing moron

Mrwhalebones (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 05:06:01 AM

943 Confirmed blocks so far. I think someone unintentionally caused the chain to think it was receiving 51% attack which causes a PoW lockout, and slows blocks until the PoW phase ends. That point will be block 1000. Until that point, everyone seems to be sitting back relaxing including myself. A WP and roadmap are in development.

If you are reading this, I wish you well.
zanol20

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 08:37:12 PM

Hello Keysermining admin,

Is the keysermining site disabled? (https://keysermining.com)
zanol20

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 08:40:27 PM

You can try https://keysermining.com/ if you like

Hello,

Is the keysermining site disabled? (https://keysermining.com)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: