Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty]Felicium - Up to €300K to be distributed - 🔴Direct buyback after sale🔴  (Read 791 times)
Felicium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 08:50:43 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2020, 08:15:12 AM by Felicium

Felicium Bounty Campaign
This is the official bounty thread for Felicium where we are offering up to €300K of bounty rewards. This bounty program is different from your conventional bounty program. We are looking for quality over quantity in terms of reach and are willing to recognize the value in that. We also see the bounty program as a partnership between bounty hunter and Felicium.

What was the great vision behind Felicium again?
To make blockchain and smart contract technology accessible and usable for the masses. Our goal is to trigger mass adoption of smart contract technology by removing all technical barriers. The Smart Agreements that we offer allow users to leverage the power of Smart contracts without having to write a single line of code. By making this technology more intuitive to use we are tapping into a complete new market.

What’s the offer?
The total amount of bounty reserved is valued between €100.000 and €300.000. We feel that a successful token sale should reflect on those that assisted in making it happen. We measure our success through the achieved soft- hard cap of our Pre-Token Sale. The better the end result, the better the bounty becomes.

How does it work?
When applying to participate in the bounty, we will ask you to explain the value and audience reach you can bring when promoting Felicium. Additionally you can fill in some prepared questions which will help us to better value your contribution.  Below under “How can I apply” you will see a format which you can use. If you feel the format does not cover what you can offer, feel free to elaborate your added value. Based on your input we will make a personalized offer.

When reaching an agreement; we will transfer Felicium tokens according to the offer and the bounty hunt can begin.

Wait, I’m getting tokens instead of EUR’s?
Yes and no. Initially we will transfer tokens to cover for the effort. However, we do not think that receiving our magnificent token is incentive enough just yet. That is why we are offering a guaranteed buy back at the end of the Pre-Token Sale.

The Felicium token is currently valued at €0,05. That amount is the exact same we are willing to offer for your Felicium tokens after the 14th of September 2020 when the token sale closes. Ofcourse, given that we have minimally reached our soft cap.

Rather than having to wait for the token to appear on an exchange at an unknown price; you will be guaranteed to receive at least €0,05

At least? The Felicium token could potentially yield in more?
Absolutely! The price of €0,05 can increase all the way up to €0,10 per token when reaching our hard cap. Based on the gained percentage soft cap / hard cap, the buy back price will be adjusted to that percentage.

Do you have a practical example?
Say you are an influential blogger/vlogger/investor/etc. willing to spread the word about Felicium. Tell us about how you plan on reaching your audience. We will look into it and give you a personal offer.

For illustrative purposes, say we offer 10.000 FEL, which is the equivalent of €500,- and come to an agreement what the contribution will look like. Now it’s time to shine and do what you do best!

At the moment the pre-Token Sale closes and we’ve reached our softcap, we will buy back your 10.000 FEL for €500,-. But let’s be optimistic. Say we’ve surpassed the softcap and ended up exactly in the middle between the soft- and hard cap. That will result in us buying your 10.000 FEL back for €750,-. All the way up to €1.000,- should we hit that hard cap.

Can I also keep the Felicium tokens?
Ofcourse, and we strongly advise to do so as we believe they will become more valuable in the future when the Felicium platform is launched. However, we also recognize that not everyone is in the position to hold tokens for a longer period due to whatever personal circumstance lies at its basis.

How trustworthy is Felicium?

We are a registered company under the Dutch law with a LLC-like legal form. In addition, we are willing to sign an official contract where we explicitly state that we will buy back the tokens for the mentioned price when minimally reaching the softcap.

And to take it one step further; we will be deploying a Smart Contract which will automatically allow participants in the bounty to redeem their FEL tokens for ETH based on the final buy back price. It goes without saying, this contract will be open-sourced.

Why are you using this approach?
We are looking for quality over quantity. This means we will be strict on selecting bounty hunters. The rewards however, will also be greater than your average bounty hunting campaign. We are looking for reliable people that can add to our success

In return it’s not more than fair to grant a reward fitting the value delivered. After the soft cap has been reached; it will be our obligation to turn Felicium into the success we envision. It is too much to ask to force this belief on the bounty hunters. Rather than forcing it, we are offering the optional buyback option. We ourselves do believe in Felicium and also believe the token will be more valuable but the choice lies at the bounty hunter.

How can I apply?
In order to apply leave a reply in this thread or send an email at bounty@felicium.io and answer the following questions

1) On what platform(s) can you assist us in spreading the word about Felicium?
2) What is your reach on these platform(s)?
3) How active will you promote Felicium?
4) Do you need additional information about the project to use?
5) If there is any relevant additional information where you can add even more value?

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Felicium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 08:14:26 AM

Many thanks for the number of responses that came in.
To participate it is also possible to leave a reply in this thread after which we will contact you.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 12:02:24 PM

To participate it is also possible to leave a reply in this thread after which we will contact you.

I have already sent a message to that email but didn't get any answer yet.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 04:37:41 PM

I think you need to come up with a comprehensive bounty campaign just like you must have seen in this section of the forum, as this thread lacks clarity about the tasks you are interested so i fear this way you will not be able to attract a lot of active users, just my suggestion.

Felicium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 10:55:29 PM

I have already sent a message to that email but didn't get any answer yet.

The response on the bounty campaign were overwhelming. In order to give each reply the answer it deserved there was some delay. If all is correct you should've received a reply by now. Thank you for reaching out to us!
Felicium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 11:02:32 PM

I think you need to come up with a comprehensive bounty campaign just like you must have seen in this section of the forum, as this thread lacks clarity about the tasks you are interested so i fear this way you will not be able to attract a lot of active users, just my suggestion.

Thank you for your feedback.
The original aim of this bounty campaign is to get in contact with bounty hunters that can give that extra bit of quality while also having the responsibility of delivering it.
We've received interesting reactions till now. The campaign might be different than usual; but so is our product.
Felicium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 01:13:22 PM

We are still open to accepting more bounty hunters! 
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:13:29 AM

Just sent the Proposal via e-mail from d****m@gmail.com, I hope Scheme that I offer makes you interested, Cheers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: