Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dundle.com by Korsit B.V. is scam.  (Read 366 times)
knjigeit (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 10:48:00 PM

Short story:

1. I have made an order for 2 Mastercard gift cards and paid with Bitcoin through CoinPayments.
2. Received email "Verification required" in which they ask me to complete KYC.
3. I refused to complete KYC, they told me that I'm lifetime banned from their service, but no refund.

--------

They advertise "Instant delivery directly by email" and all they ask you once you add items to the shopping cart is email address. Then you chose payment option and complete the payment.

But after the payment is made, email is instantly received, but with KYC request instead of a gift cards. Send passport and... "We may ask you for additional documents in the verification process."

It was order for less then 0.015 BTC!

For 2 cards which I intended to use for quick online purchase I have to go through torture of KYC.

But I don't want to send anyone my passport or any other form of ID and selfies and proof of address and who knows what they could ask. Even if they gave this cards for free I would not send them my IDs.
And why should I? I used to order from Amazon with credit cards and was never asked for KYC verification. Now, I have paid with Bitcoin, I can't charge back or anything like that, so they can't say that they suspect that I will defraud them.

So, I have asked them on live chat why do they need my documents. The answer was:"That is the verification we need"

And since they don't offer Bitcoin refunds, when I asked what will happen if I refuse, will they just rip me off the answer was:"You have been banned from our services. Please do not contact us again. This is a lifetime ban."

If I searched on Google before... There are people complaining on Trustpilot, paid with Bitcoin, received nothing or received KYC request, so it's not just me.

Not sure how they banned me lifetime since they don't have anything but email address. Then never asked me for my name. Also, what am I verifying? I could send anyone's passport. Yes, if I was a criminal making some illegal order it would be that easy. LOL.

I'm not complaining because of my loss. It's for less then 150 USD and I can live with that. I don't even need it back or that cards that I have ordered. I just want to warn other potential customers of Dundle/Korsit about their unethical/scammy business practices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 09:23:51 AM

Any updates on this? I just saw them responding to your review [4 days ago] on Trustpilot...
- Were they able to deliver your order or refund you in any way?

Reply from dundle.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 4 days ago
Hello,

I am sorry to hear this, could you please give us the e-mail address you used for you order? That way we can see what went wrong and we'll be able to help you. Thanks for your cooperation.

Maybe we can see if there is a possibility to refund the money for you or still deliver the order.
Thank you in advance.

Kindly edit/format your post using the following "Scam Report Format".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 10:36:36 AM

Its good to see that they are showing their responses to solve your issue. I don’t know actually you got the refund or not. If still its pending then you can continue your conversation with them to release your fund from their end which may take some extra amount of time. You have already described the full story from your end but sorry to say that its not the proper scam report format. I will suggest you to update your topic by following proper scam report format which have already provided by previous poster.

Just follow the format and include all your evidences by editing your main topic. Don't hesitate to give your refund related updates here.  

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 05:25:48 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2021, 07:05:22 AM by LiQio

Recently tried to use dundle.com to buy a voucher (around 50$) and paid using cryptocurrency.
Only after receiving the money they ask you verify your payment by sending them a copy of your ID within 30 minutes otherwise "you'll be refunded automatically" (within an hour up to 5 days). WTF! As there is no abort possibility you have to click "verify now" and afterwards there is "Cancel" button. But guess what, if you click it, you end up in an endless loop. No refund, no voucher, money gone.

Thoughts:
If you have to do KYC stuff, tell people before the payment.
If you want to collect personal data and use KYC/AML regulation as the reason, do it when transaction has a reasonable size, not low value transactions.
If someone can't or doesn't want to send ID refund the money and don't steal it.

TL;DR
Personal conclusion: Korsit b.v./Dundle.com is a likely a scam
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 06:35:52 AM

~Snipped~

TL;DR
Confirmed: Korsit b.v./Dundle.com is a big fat scam
Since they don't have a representative [yet] that we could tag, it would be better if you could provide some evidence to show their true nature...
- From where you guys are finding that website?

I looked around at some of their offers and something caught my attention:
- They mentioned selling their "first digital card back in 2012" but that website didn't exist before 2015.

We sold our first digital gift card back in 2012 and quickly expanded the range of our digital products for the American market. Dundle is your number one place for all prepaid shopping credit, game cards, entertainment subscriptions and prepaid payment cards. We offer you reliable digital products, with excellent customer service and optimal payment convenience, 24/7 and without question!
Domain Name: dundle.com
Updated Date: 2020-01-22T05:19:08.887Z
Creation Date: 2015-03-24T18:33:30Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-03-24T18:33:30Z

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:06:16 AM

^
Yes, edited my TL;DR
Good find, concerning the website
dittoup

Activity: 548
Merit: 51

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 10:05:48 AM

They are not a scam but can be a hassle at times.

I been buying vouchers from them over the last 7-8 months and run into the verification process 4! times.
I bought vouchers over several occations before I had to verify my ID and send a screenshot of the transfer in my bankstatment.

After the first time the same thing has happened 3 more times.

It takes around one day before you get a mail from support that all is good along with your vouchers.

In total I bought vouchers maybe 40-50 times and gotten every single one. Most transactions are completed in 5 min with no issues.

The ID-check seem to come when I forget to turn off my VPN and pay in a different currency then my bank account.

So definitely not a scam but their automatic fraud detector could need improvements.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: