Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fundraising ICO wannabe  (Read 528 times)
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 06:42:41 PM

Becareful, new ICO fundraising wannabe will rise from the deep now, I've seen DYCO and BRO so far but can we really trust these new fundraising projects? Don't take risks to find out, in time the truth will be revealed, don't rush in, I lost enough to IMO last year, I don't plan on taking such risk this year again....

If you are a new investor you don't have to invest in these new crowdfunding platforms, just go for those coins that have proven their reliability to make a profit for investors, only whales look for new crowdfunding platforms and invest in new coins.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 09:39:37 PM

I think that the ICO era has been over, but there is still.  Grin
Well, in this case, personally, I don't think much about the ICO projects. personally, I'm no longer interested in such kind of ICO fundraising. It is too risky for me to participate in that kind of fundraising, moreover for the projects with very great ideas and concepts but they don't ensure how the coins/tokens will be in exchanges or developing after the ICO. Never risk your money in that kind of fundraising. If you are really willing to put your money, better to put it in the top coins. But, if you want something challenging and seeing some potential projects, I think that finding in IEO is better, however, please note that IEo on some good exchanges with great concept and real use case products.

...snip...
This is also what I think. If the team is r=serious enough to make a good project, they should be also ready with more funds, to build the projects, and to list them on good exchanges. Believe that more teams ensure their project and efforts, more investors will come. It is important to note that never put the profits and collecting much money at the beginning as the goal of a new project. It will never end well. Personally, if I am an investor, I'm no longer interested in the new ICO.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:08:11 PM

I think that the ICO era has been over, but there is still.  Grin
Well, in this case, personally, I don't think much about the ICO projects. personally, I'm no longer interested in such kind of ICO fundraising. It is too risky for me to participate in that kind of fundraising, moreover for the projects with very great ideas and concepts but they don't ensure how the coins/tokens will be in exchanges or developing after the ICO. Never risk your money in that kind of fundraising. If you are really willing to put your money, better to put it in the top coins. But, if you want something challenging and seeing some potential projects, I think that finding in IEO is better, however, please note that IEo on some good exchanges with great concept and real use case products.

...snip...
This is also what I think. If the team is r=serious enough to make a good project, they should be also ready with more funds, to build the projects, and to list them on good exchanges. Believe that more teams ensure their project and efforts, more investors will come. It is important to note that never put the profits and collecting much money at the beginning as the goal of a new project. It will never end well. Personally, if I am an investor, I'm no longer interested in the new ICO.

Yes, if they are truly serious in implementing their project, they will find another option to raise funds other than this ICO/IEO or whatever crowdsourcing they call it. They can tap private investors and pitch their project. If they have strong use case and will be a promising one in the market, I don't think they will let you down. Any crowdsourcing type related to ICO is being ignored now, so devs should wake up and find a new way of funding their project.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:23:32 PM

Becareful, new ICO fundraising wannabe will rise from the deep now, I've seen DYCO and BRO so far but can we really trust these new fundraising projects? Don't take risks to find out, in time the truth will be revealed, don't rush in, I lost enough to IMO last year, I don't plan on taking such risk this year again....
If it's an ICO, better check the potential and who are running the project you are investing at your own risk if it's ICO, if it's IEO then you need to check on what exchange they are going to run their IEO, the last thing these reputable exchanges is to have hosted scam projects hosting in their platform so you have a chance if it's an IEO.
of course for IEO itself if running at non-reputable exchange may have potential to scamming investor, moreover that a new exchange services, as we can see now any new exchange are trying to launch IEO business without any investor are interet in their platform.

that's why choose trusted exchange is priority.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:58:47 PM

...snip...

The good thing here is investors would know who really are the team behind the project as big exchanges are surely regulated and they would not accept a project for IEO without requiring the team to submit the necessary requirements and that include KYC, so in the event they'll scam, it's not only us who will go after with them but the exchange as well and since we know their identity, it would be easy for the authority to find these scammers.

marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:15:49 PM

If you are a new investor you don't have to invest in these new crowdfunding platforms, just go for those coins that have proven their reliability to make a profit for investors, only whales look for new crowdfunding platforms and invest in new coins.
I think because investing in a new kind of fundraising mode is very risky compared investing in the existing model which has been showing the reliability to be used by investors to generate the profit. Even whales will not interested in a new platform that doesn't give any guarantee like what already offered by the old model.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:22:17 PM

I think because investing in a new kind of fundraising mode is very risky compared investing in the existing model which has been showing the reliability to be used by investors to generate the profit. Even whales will not interested in a new platform that doesn't give any guarantee like what already offered by the old model.

What do you mean by the old model?

As far as I understand, both IEO and ICO are platforms for crowd sale, and it was ICO which was first introduce and later the IEO came after ICO lost its popularity due to high rate of scam. Please enlighten me.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:34:13 PM

Are you sure going to still invest in ICO? You must consider it so carefully. Nowadays, ICO is no longer worthy. We can put our trust more in this kind of fundraising system. ICO is over and many are failed to make the ICO successful. Additionally, ICO commonly doesn't have any good plan to list their token on exchange as soon as possible after the ICO ends. Moreover, sometimes, the ICO process is extending because of not reaching the soft-cap and others. Well, this is not good enough to the new investors to choose ICO for investment.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:42:37 PM

If the team are serious to get investors, they should go with the new trend now which is the IEO as it's what people will choose since ICO reputation is very bad already.

I doubt if investors would be interested even how good the project is as long as they read the word ICO, it seems like they are already allergic with it.
Another problem is that when IEO is held at shitexchange, it is a trap and it will be very difficult to attract the attention of investors. Serious projects with large capital will think of a maximum strategy to give confidence to investors. ICO is actually not a bad choice as long as the project really can prove that they are truly legit and trusted. Well, anything can happen, even a project that looks convincing can end up being a scam, which is why, as you said, investors tend to be more interested in IEO held by trusted exchanges.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 12:14:27 AM

true, for beginners it's better to buy an existing coin than to invest in a new project because the risks are greater than buying an existing coin, it's rare for a successful project to give a lot of benefits now
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 12:40:41 AM

The best thing to do right now is to just hold cash and not to invest into this new ICO's or you will regret it.

Right now, people are buying essentials rather than buying some tokens from new projects for fundraising and a possible scam attempt. Just don't invest into it this time and if you really want to invest into crypto, just choose Bitcoin and that's it unless you have time to research then that would be better.

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 01:11:17 AM

true, for beginners it's better to buy an existing coin than to invest in a new project because the risks are greater than buying an existing coin, it's rare for a successful project to give a lot of benefits now
It's not the only way for the beginner to get a good coin and as long as the crowdfunding was running in the trusted platforms and that's not a big problem. The problem was these are new platforms without good track history

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:16:37 AM

I know a little about DYCO that is made by DAO Maker. Here we as investors benefit because we can ask for a refund at any time if we are not satisfied with their project.
And regarding BRO, I don't know who this was made of and how the system works.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:37:56 AM

I know a little about DYCO that is made by DAO Maker. Here we as investors benefit because we can ask for a refund at any time if we are not satisfied with their project.
And regarding BRO, I don't know who this was made of and how the system works.
In Dyco investors can ask for the refund but it's not 100%. In this case i can say the investors will get 80% refund and that means the total amounts that have already invested by investors will be reduced 20%.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:02:28 AM

In Dyco investors can ask for the refund but it's not 100%. In this case i can say the investors will get 80% refund and that means the total amounts that have already invested by investors will be reduced 20%.
That means this is better than ICO / IEO. Because at ICO / IEO we can't ask for the slightest refund.
But it seems like if that DYCO is less attractive to developers. Right ?
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:15:47 AM

This is like the form of an offer, if you are interested and have studied it in detail related to the new ICO fundraising why not but if you are in doubt I suggest investing in a place that is familiar and trusted.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 03:25:27 AM

I have no good reason to trust new fundraising projects, I've seen worse, I'm satisfied with what binance, huobi, Okex, kucoin and gate is offering IEO projects, at least they are progressive

I can't blame you mate, it is the same with many other people right now, the trust for new fundraising projects has long gone, it was killed together with ico scams, so many people were at the brink of losing their lives because of their sad and bitter experience of ico and fundraising projects,
This is one major reason why exchange like binance are more preferred, the chances of losing money in binance launchpad is zero, same with other renowned exchanges like okex, kucoin, gate, houbi, (they are trusted exchange)
Any fundraising project now will really have to work had to raise funds, they will also need to be extremely convincing and trusted because it is no longer business as usual.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 06:05:39 AM

OP, a lot of them were failed ICOs and there main purpose is just to raised money and run. It's hard to find "deserved and successful" ICO projects nowadays. Entrusting your full trust on them isn't advisable,  regardless how good they are showing off the progress the sincerity and the heart of the project shall identify before doing some steps.

Since you had a bad experience before, DYOR and be wise choosing the right project to invest. Input your money to those good and deserving projects.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 09:57:10 AM

Dyco made from MakerDaO so do you think this would be a scam? The Bro process is from a new project tozex so this is likely a suspicious fundraising. I dont think MakerDao will play around creating a new system so maybe its better to risk and try if this will work out dont you think?

Failed ICOs are not overwhelming so they probably trying a system where mind set of investors will change through a new system. Good thing on IEO method are the ones on the major exchanges but dont risk on small and scam exchanges like vindax and p2pb2b markets.

TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 01:03:55 PM

This is like the form of an offer, if you are interested and have studied it in detail related to the new ICO fundraising why not but if you are in doubt I suggest investing in a place that is familiar and trusted.
If you have ever experienced with STO, and it looks like these new kind of token sale offering were having similar mechanism like ICO. I think IEO is much better than this new kind of fundraising. BRO is the same as ICO and it has not differences

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄