Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {ANN} Finxflo Global Cryptocurrency Brokerage And Trading Platform{ANN}  (Read 680 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Finxflo(FXF) (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

World's First Hybrid Liquidity Aggregator

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 03:44:49 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2020, 05:37:41 PM by Finxflo(FXF)

Whitepaper                Bounty Campaign              FAQ

Finxflo is starting their Official Bounty Program with Bounty0x in order to reward supporters.

Attention: Hunters may not "reserve" spots with submitting broken links, empty articles, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content(the same thing or slight variation of) across other Finxflo bounties. You may not plagiarize content and must pass a plagiarism test. All submissions must be submitted on Bounty0x platform, not this thread. These are all strict rule violations, and will disqualify you from any reward in the Finxflo campaign as a whole.

To view our campaign, and participate in any bounties: Register with Bounty0x as a hunter and complete our bounties!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Finxflo's Private Sale is Ending Soon
You can still get some FXF at the best possible price
OFFICIAL WEBSITE | DeFi | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | LINKEDIN | YOUTUBE | TWITTER
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 06:11:22 PM

looks good but a little confused why doesn't your project implement softcap? because in this thread softcap is $0m, after the tokensale are you sure your project will reach hardcap?

Finxflo(FXF) (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 09:40:49 PM

looks good but a little confused why doesn't your project implement softcap? because in this thread softcap is $0m, after the tokensale are you sure your project will reach hardcap?

Hi the reason there is no Softcap is because we already have MVP, we are launching the beta release on July 8th. The project will continue regardless of the amount of funds raised, although we are very confident in reaching our Hardcap.

We have a waiting list here https://www.finxflo.com/

We are looking to have active and experienced traders use our platform in demo mode to give us their feedback and suggest improvements. We are building a platform by traders and for traders. We will also have educational tools so that novice trader can learn and improve.

bitcoin507

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:36:10 PM

So if I understand correctly the FXF tokens will be  used to pay trading fees like a token from Binance,Kucoin,Huobi etc?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 07:52:38 PM

The project looks good, the details i have read uptill now have impressed me and people here do also need to know that this is not going to be just another crypto exchange but an exchange aggregator where we will be able to use the liquidity from most of the other exchanges from a single account, this is great product and i hope they will come up with quality platform as expected from them.
I too want to know more about the use of the token i mean how does it fit into the ecosystem? For example, do you offer percentage profit to token holders? (Security tokens)
Or do you incentivize holders by reducing trafing or withdrawal fee.
Will you be using this token as fee from projects eager to list on the platform?
Are you planning to buyback the tokens from open market every quarter from profits?
What else benefits or uses the token will provide to investors and hodlers?

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:06:27 PM

I do like your project and I would have loved to participated in the bounty program but you do not have signature bounty for Bitcointalk users. It would be good if you look into this and include BCT signature campaign in your marketing. I can hep to run you Signature camapign

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:00:48 PM

Looks to be quite a solution to the traders and investors that run from exchange to exchange to find their pairs or liquidity so finxflo will definitely solve that but depends on the final product so lets wait for that.
Meanwhile, can you please tell why the name resembles to already existing platforms like bitfinex etc i mean you could have easily used a unique name, anyways, all the best for the project.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Finxflo(FXF) (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 06:03:56 PM

So if I understand correctly the FXF tokens will be  used to pay trading fees like a token from Binance,Kucoin,Huobi etc?

Yes, the tokens will be used to reduce trading fees on the platform.

Finxflo(FXF) (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 06:29:28 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2020, 07:40:26 PM by Finxflo(FXF)

The project looks good, the details i have read uptill now have impressed me and people here do also need to know that this is not going to be just another crypto exchange but an exchange aggregator where we will be able to use the liquidity from most of the other exchanges from a single account, this is great product and i hope they will come up with quality platform as expected from them.
I too want to know more about the use of the token i mean how does it fit into the ecosystem? For example, do you offer percentage profit to token holders? (Security tokens)
Or do you incentivize holders by reducing trading or withdrawal fee.
Will you be using this token as fee from projects eager to list on the platform?
Are you planning to buy back the tokens from open market every quarter from profits?

Hi thanks, our token will be purely a utility token and will be used to reduce trading fees. There will be no profit sharing as it is not a security token. The platform will begin as a hybrid accepting both FXF Token and other cryptos to pay fees but by the end of 2021, we look to have FXF Token be the only token accepted to pay trading fees. There is no withdrawal fee.

So the token will be the only way to use our trading platform. The token gives access to the platform where users can access the global best price across dozens of exchanges and access to OTC and Dark pool liquidity and arbitrage opportunities. We will have tons of other features coming soon such as allowing users to trade with bots. Allowing users to copy traders, a trading academy, margin trading, and more.
Our beta testing starts on July 08th and we are looking for input from very active traders. Our goal is to build a trading platform built specifically by traders for traders using their input to create a perfect platform

No plans for a buyback yet. Some of the locked tokens will go towards expansion as we plan to open offices in the UK and USA.

Finxflo(FXF) (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 06:33:32 PM

I do like your project and I would have loved to participated in the bounty program but you do not have signature bounty for Bitcointalk users. It would be good if you look into this and include BCT signature campaign in your marketing. I can hep to run you Signature camapign

I will bring this up and get back to you.

Finxflo(FXF) (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 06:35:09 PM

Looks to be quite a solution to the traders and investors that run from exchange to exchange to find their pairs or liquidity so finxflo will definitely solve that but depends on the final product so lets wait for that.
Meanwhile, can you please tell why the name resembles to already existing platforms like bitfinex etc i mean you could have easily used a unique name, anyways, all the best for the project.

Hi our beta testing begins on July 8th.If you are an active trader we would love to have your imput.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 10:04:06 PM

Are you planning to buy back the tokens from open market every quarter from profits?

Hi thanks, our token will be purely a utility token and will be used to reduce trading fees. There will be no profit sharing as it is not a security token. The platform will begin as a hybrid accepting both FXF Token and other cryptos to pay fees but by the end of 2021, we look to have FXF Token be the only token accepted to pay trading fees. There is no withdrawal fee.

So the token will be the only way to use our trading platform. The token gives access to the platform where users can access the global best price across dozens of exchanges and access to OTC and Dark pool liquidity and arbitrage opportunities. We will have tons of other features coming soon such as allowing users to trade with bots. Allowing users to copy traders, a trading academy, margin trading, and more.
Our beta testing starts on July 08th and we are looking for input from very active traders. Our goal is to build a trading platform built specifically by traders for traders using their input to create a perfect platform

No plans for a buyback yet. Some of the locked tokens will go towards expansion as we plan to open offices in the UK and USA.

Thank you for the detailed answer, i will definitely keep following this project as it is unique in terms of providing aggregation services which is badly required by the market and traders. Can you please tell me when the platform will be up for common traders to start depositing and trading?

Finxflo(FXF) (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2020, 02:37:28 AM

Hi, we plan to have the platform fully operational by Jan 2021 with all the bells and whistles.

bitcoin507

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 08:38:59 PM

Thanks .good explanation,I am definitely digging the arbitrage opportunities.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:12:49 AM

Simply put, the main direction of the project is to give the best, completely legitimate direction of trade in one place and on this resource.  It is interesting and I will observe the development of the platform.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Finxflo(FXF) (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 03:14:18 PM

Simply put, the main direction of the project is to give the best, completely legitimate direction of trade in one place and on this resource.  It is interesting and I will observe the development of the platform.

Thanks, appreciate your support!

Finxflo(FXF) (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 03:21:00 PM

Our private sale has started! https://ico.finxflo.com/private-sale/

bitcoin507

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 07:47:09 PM

Why is the preale token say $0.12 when the ICO price also says $0.12? Huh
Finxflo(FXF) (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 02:33:06 PM

@bitcoin507

The token price does not change during the private sale or public sale. Clients will receive bonus FXF tokens based on the number of tokens purchased. Bonuses during the Private sale are significantly higher.

The Private sale bonus structure is as follows.

Purchases of 1–10,000 tokens will receive a 5% bonus.
Purchases of 10,001- 20,000 tokens will receive a 15% bonus
Purchases of 20,001- 50,000 tokens will receive a 20% bonus
Purchases of 50,001- 90,000 tokens will receive a 25% bonus
Purchases of 90,001- 150,000 tokens will receive a 35% bonus
Purchases of 150,001 or more tokens will receive a 45% bonus

During the public sale the bonus rewards are from 5-20% bonus tokens.

onlypsgroup

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 05:22:12 PM

Nice concept, no more multiple accounts on multiple exchanges. Curious to know what will be the monthly fees, it'll depend on trading volume or what?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: