Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is another type of fiat money according to the New York Fed  (Read 658 times)
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 06:24:00 AM

The extent to which people will go to justify those sponsoring them is just abhorrent. I mean that is one of the reasons that sometimes, as an engineer and a person of science (in the STEM scheme of things), i find that all these humanities and allied sciences are little more than propaganda.

These people will fucking justify racism on the basis of eugenics when it suits their agenda. This dude has his first employment at Federal reserve after Wharton. All these schools which apparently take only the best of minds, refusing to acknowledge bitcoin as a solution for arriving at consensus in a decentralized manner, hence imparting it security and value as a P2P system, is simply too absurd to be accepted as not being agenda-driven.

I mean the guy goes on and does a whole classification of money just because he is told to put bitcoin in a strait-jacket. So they go on and "invent" a classification. Academic bankruptcy much? Fuck you Michael Junho Lee. We
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: