Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oikos a scam project or what???  (Read 866 times)
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:31:32 AM

Oikos Project won't sold out on a new exchange like hoo exchange if the project is scam, it's DeFi project and people knew how good they are, I never expected a quick sold out from hoo exchange, it's better to keep promoting, i think it will worth all the wait in the end

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:33:35 AM

Honestly this accusation would have make sense if the bounty project was extended without adding more tokens to the pool but from 600k tokens the bounty manager added another 400k tokens, what more do you want?? This is fair enough
Agree, it is fair enough for everyone involved. But I think he is feeling cheated because the project is constantly extending bounty time. Personally I also don't like projects like this
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:39:47 AM

There are things to consider with Oikos Project

1. The bounty is managed by the team themselves, telling them that signature can be removed after few months might not sound good to them

2. It's another DeFi project and they raise funds easily, doesn't that ring a bell to you? I haven't seen a bad DeFi project so far, investors have interest in them.

3. Bounty Manager did his best by adding more tokens to the allocation, what if they don't do that??
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:45:43 AM

This is a good project, and if they expand the bounty, this is an opportunity for new people to join and receive tokens. I'm glad they added the budget and made it fit. I've seen a lot of bounty expand campaign time before but they keep the budget, it's an unfair

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:49:54 AM

The bounty have been extended twice now, this will surely makes some bounty hunters get angry, sometimes it's really unfair and time wasting if I have to judge with past bounties experience, some will end up not paying, the choice is yours OP, if you think it's not safe to continue then leave

tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:57:15 AM

The bounty have been extended twice now, this will surely makes some bounty hunters get angry, sometimes it's really unfair and time wasting if I have to judge with past bounties experience, some will end up not paying, the choice is yours OP, if you think it's not safe to continue then leave
Yes, if the bounty is extended for reasons that sales have not been maximized, then the amount of the allocation is worth adding, if the team does not make additional allocations, the bounty hunters will obviously lose in terms of time.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:03:20 AM

If they don't like it, they can leave the campaign. I believe their work will be recorded and they will still receive tokens for previous jobs. Expanding the campaign will make bounty hunters angry, but that is one of their marketing strategies and we will have to accept it.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:11:52 AM

I believe that bounty campaigns get postponed or extended if the project failed to raised money successfully on exchange through IEO but that's not the case with Oikos DeFi project, the project raised fund successfully on Hoo exchange and they extend the bounty campaign for another 8 weeks after extended for extra 4 weeks before, what is going on? Is the team planning to steal investors money?
Since they've raised enough money through IEO on hoo exchange they should have exit scam right now, but I guess not because the project looks legit enough for me, I plan to join their social campaigns and I'm glad they extend the deadline to 8 weeks later, you have nothing to worry about, the project is good enough

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:21:37 AM

I believe that bounty campaigns get postponed or extended if the project failed to raised money successfully on exchange through IEO but that's not the case with Oikos DeFi project, the project raised fund successfully on Hoo exchange and they extend the bounty campaign for another 8 weeks after extended for extra 4 weeks before, what is going on? Is the team planning to steal investors money?
Since they've raised enough money through IEO on hoo exchange they should have exit scam right now, but I guess not because the project looks legit enough for me, I plan to join their social campaigns and I'm glad they extend the deadline to 8 weeks later, you have nothing to worry about, the project is good enough
This is a Defi project so it will certainly grow well in the future. Please support and get a reward in the future. Also I hope this is the last time they will expand this campaign

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:23:45 AM

If they don't like it, they can leave the campaign. I believe their work will be recorded and they will still receive tokens for previous jobs. Expanding the campaign will make bounty hunters angry, but that is one of their marketing strategies and we will have to accept it.
True! As a bounty hunter, we can ask for anything more except getting paid by our works. Every team has its own plan and expanding its project is one of them. We can't ask them not to do so because that's the way they develop! As a bounty hunter, if you feel a project isn't safe, just leave and move on! Don't waste your time! Every person has to be responsible for their action!

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:28:27 AM

You will end up regretting your decision if you leave, it's pretty hard to come by projects like Oikos Project, it's the first DeFi bounty campaign this year and they've raised enough money for development, better support

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:40:17 AM

cannot be said to be a scam or bad project.
maybe they still need help to promote or are still looking for funds for their project or maybe they have certain unknown reasons.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 09:56:58 AM

Mint OKS with your TRX worth 0.03USD means good but without OKS market, its going to be considered scam already. I tested minting 10TRX and it seems to be working but then there should have been an option to switch back as well.  Can't say its a scam but bounty manager is the worse. Worse than cannabanana of ARK project  Grin

DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 10:03:35 AM

If it's true that bounty manager already add more tokens to bounty allocation then it's good enough but bounty manager should have let signature campaign participants leave if they want to, others will join for sure.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 10:37:08 AM

For the fact that the project is DeFi makes me feel like it will be profitable for bounty hunters that participate in the campaign, that's if they end up paying though but on the long run I'm not so sure if the project will continue development and become successful like COMP DeFi project, too early to tell

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 11:07:42 AM

There are lots of bounty that extend the campaign time and eventually they still succeed in this market. It is too early to draw conclusions about this project and bounty, maybe we should wait another 8 weeks for more results.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 11:12:43 AM

Many bounty campaigns was extended in the past and they became successful, some became scam, that's the risk that bounty hunters must take, if I were you I will continue promoting the project, right now promising bounty campaigns are scarce and oikos looks very nice, it might worth all the wait, just have patience

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 11:23:57 AM

They already raised funds but still extending their bounty? it seems shady. Well bounty extension sometimes are necessary for their part to spread awareness however its not good for hunters side because they are hoping to get their rewards soon but if the campaign keep on extending hunters cant leave or else they will lose their stakes. If you can bear the rules of the project then continue to do your part however if you see an indication that it will turn to another scam then its time to move on and quit.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 11:34:01 AM

They already raised funds but still extending their bounty? it seems shady. Well bounty extension sometimes are necessary for their part to spread awareness however its not good for hunters side because they are hoping to get their rewards soon but if the campaign keep on extending hunters cant leave or else they will lose their stakes. If you can bear the rules of the project then continue to do your part however if you see an indication that it will turn to another scam then its time to move on and quit.
Maybe they are aiming for maximum exposure to get noticed by reputable exchanges for easy listing, bounty extension is also good for hunters as long as the project is successful and has a guaranteed exchange listing.
jentak

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 11:55:58 AM

they will lose hunters with stakes and they will lose attention + trust among old users
If they want to keep on working in this crypto market they have to avoid looking like a scam project at all costs
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: