Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade by yourself  (Read 9118 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 07:22:16 PM

Yes you are right. There are 2 Lesson for New bie
Lesson one:
never do what anyone tells you. Y

In trading, you are responsible for any decision or trade that you take or make; this is a reason why you should research yourself and develop a good profitable trading strategy. In every bull market there are always fuds and fomo; do not get carried away.
You would definitely get all the skills and knowledge with due experience with the market for a specific period of time.This doesnt talk about 1-2 weeks or months but rather we're talking about
years of experience which i can definitely say that majority of us would really be having that kind of awareness on how this market works.Trading by yourself or shall we say self learning is much
more worth rather than letting others do handle out your funds or some do consider on following or copying trades which it isnt bad though but nothing beats out when you do already know
to deal with market alone without relying on someone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2955

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:31:42 PM

The author writes correctly, you can only learn to trade on your own. Of course, this does not mean at all that we cannot assimilate the experience of other people. But someone else's experience is always someone else's experience. In someone else's experience, sometimes there is a lot that is superfluous and sometimes a lot that is unnecessary for you personally.
   Any experience can be decomposed into theses. And check each thesis separately in practice. This is a paradox, but the same statements may be confirmed by some people and not confirmed by others. For example, does Elliot's theory work? Some argue that it works, others that it does not. Who is right? Everyone is right in their own way.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 05:12:50 PM

Possibly they can benefit on certain signs yet it is distinctive when you do it all alone. Those signs are not predictable they could wreck, they are simply merchants too not seers. It is no issue to buy in to get the signs, however you actually need to dissect yourself to discover when to enter the market, so if something incorrectly occurs at the market, you will get an opportunity to make another methodology.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 10:44:15 PM

When I start trading few years ago, that was the first thing that came to my mind should I trade myself or allow some one to do it on my behalf? After few weeks I came to a conclusion that it will be better for me to do it myself so that the whole profit can be mine instead of sharing the profit with the person trading on my behalf. But, before I started doing that, I had to go and learn some of the most important thing to know for me to be a good trader. And after have done that, I came back strong and we'll informed of the market and the trading platforms to use. I was able to know the best Exchange to do the trading. How I got to know the friendly sites.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
New.in.trading

Activity: 211
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 12:08:14 PM

There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes.

You can subscribe to signals if you're the type who wants to earn while you learn but long term.... Learn trading by yourself
In BTCUSD I learned to trade all alone. I try to keep away from every analysis, every YT shit, basically everything. I do trade with 1-2 friends who trade similar to me, but thats it. The whole crypto sector is very emotional and emotions are not the best advisor. I used to listen to the "Trollbox" and paid a lot of money for stupid advices. So I stopped listen to everything, and shut down every chat program and website and basically every distraction. For me, it was the very best decision in my life.

I think everyone should try that once in a while.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 12:59:18 PM

Trade by yourself without any facilitators, hard to move forward in your trade. It is better you allow people to mentor you on how to trade in the market, for you not to experience lost in your trade like the way others who tried to trade without any facilitators impact fail at the end of their trade. Many new traders who try to trade their coins by their self always see forth in their investment that will not make them to last in their trade.
Trading by yourself without the knowledge of trade is a big risks for any new trader who want to trade only without a mentor. Many professional traders you see around you, they where mentor by someone to become what they are today in trading system.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 06:35:01 PM

Perhaps they can benefit on certain signs yet it is distinctive when you do it all alone. Those signs are not reliable they could wreck, they are simply merchants too not psychics. Appropriate planning is the thing that we need when we exchange with our resources since, supposing that not, we will unquestionably lose a specific sum in exchange.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 08:54:30 PM

Perhaps they can benefit on certain signs yet it is distinctive when you do it all alone. Those signs are not reliable they could wreck, they are simply merchants too not psychics. Appropriate planning is the thing that we need when we exchange with our resources since, supposing that not, we will unquestionably lose a specific sum in exchange.
Varies on personal engagement and awareness of things, if you do find out that it isnt working or it do result losses most of the time then why would continue or proceed on doing so?
I dont see much of benefit on following someone when it comes to hints or tips about possible pumps or movements.Its not bad to check out but also always apply your own knowledge
and experience neither those are realistic ones or not, its up to you if you would adapt it or not.Always follow on what you do see is right basing on your own analysis.
Once you do lost a trade then that wont really be leaving out some regretful feeling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 04:35:26 PM

Here are some reasons you must trade by yourself:
1• knowledge : Trading by yourself Will help you to know more about trading system and also help you to have good knowledge in all trade strategies in the market.
2• Master: If you lean how to trade by yourself, it will help you to become a master in profit making in the exchange market.
3• potential trader: it will help you to become a potential trader in future that Will never lack profit in his investment, if the person can trade his coins without mentor.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2021, 04:43:35 PM

Probably the main problem is the inexperience of many traders and the main task for those who trade on their own is the choice of a volatile asset with a large trading volume.
I believe that today the trader who chooses the right cryptocurrencies to trade wins, since everyone's familiar and top-rated cryptocurrencies were inconclusive. But if investors and traders were betting on Streamr, Datum, Numeraire and Kyber Network, then their income increased significantly as These projects showed an average several hundred percent last year growth, not to mention the indicators that we already observed at the beginning of 2021.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 12:23:38 PM

own knowledge is better carried out than following the knowledge of others, I think learning will be more effective when we walk and know the mistakes in trading. because there will lead us to the best position to be in success in trading
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 12:45:34 PM

Trade is not too difficult like other business.
If you believe in yourself and your personal research, that you will make it no matter your mistakes in the past, you will definitely experience positive in your trade. I started trade without anyone assistance in the process of obeying all the trade rules and regulations that is still keeping me going higher in profit acquired. When you have the mind and the ability to take the risks, it will be easy for you to achieve what you want in your trade. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 10:34:30 PM

There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes.

You can subscribe to signals if you're the type who wants to earn while you learn but long term.... Learn trading by yourself
finding consistent point is the best choice in my opinion, now trading is not only based on how other people's signals or techniques. but trading requires our own experience to cultivate profits, so this is purely an experience of determining income

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: