Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Altcoin Exchange running on the Tron Network.  (Read 174 times)
Bobsavage (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:32:35 AM

www.nolex.org Feel free to check it out!

The NoleCoin project have started building 1,5 years ago and is now getting momentum in the TRON space and from there on becoming a multichain project.

For more information: https://medium.com/@chevkevtron/nole-x-mission-worldwide-adoption-356270acd0ea

Feel free to check out the exchange at https://www.nolex.org/index.html

We are looking for more traders to come and join our community and let us know how the trading experience is.

Thank you for your feedback Bitcointalk community and see you on nolex!

ps. Renember to install Guildchat TronLink or TronWallet to be able to use the exchange.

Join us on telegram for a chat: https://t.me/NoleCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maenauaras

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 11:08:40 AM

The problem is trading volumes. Do you have enough trading volumes to make profits? There are only about 20 pairs of trades that can be made and therefore it will be difficult to obtain enough profits from those pairs.
Why don't you add more blockchain networks, for example, you can add Ethereum, and thus add a lot of tokens.
You also need to add symbols that have a value of $ 1, as most symbols are very small.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 01:19:27 PM

When you said Tron space, I thought it's a tron based dex and was checking how it achieved the multichain project but it seems to be a poorly built centralized exchange for new coins. In last 6 months half of my trade are done through DEX, thanks to popularity of ETH, TRON and their token. The future is for multichan dexes.
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 01:39:34 PM

Sorry I'm just going warn people about trading altcoins on a new exchange like that one, so poorly looking website design, I don't want people to end up losing money to new exchanges that can exit scam on you any time
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:51:52 PM

Since it requires  TronLink or TronWallet to login with this exchange, so it is a DEX running on Tron Network? Like Uniswap on Ethereum network they need metamask. I haven't tried it yet but I visit the website, the interface and graphics looks user friendly. How about the fees of this exchange? Where can we find the team of this exchange, it seems I can't find it.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 06:12:03 PM

www.nolex.org Feel free to check it out!

The NoleCoin project have started building 1,5 years ago and is now getting momentum in the TRON space and from there on becoming a multichain project.

For more information: https://medium.com/@chevkevtron/nole-x-mission-worldwide-adoption-356270acd0ea

Feel free to check out the exchange at https://www.nolex.org/index.html

We are looking for more traders to come and join our community and let us know how the trading experience is.

Thank you for your feedback Bitcointalk community and see you on nolex!

ps. Renember to install Guildchat TronLink or TronWallet to be able to use the exchange.

Join us on telegram for a chat: https://t.me/NoleCoin
It is actually good to see projects developing on networks other than Eth but the problem is it takes me back to 2016-17 when waves created similar atmosphere but it failed to attract users, volume and even recognition, so when i encourage new projects at the same time i tell them how hard it will be for them to compete with eth in this niche, Eth is a market leader and it does not seem possible to compete with it at the moment it is way way ahead of all other blockchain networks.

0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:12:49 PM

Sorry, but with such a low volume and small reputation, it will be hard to convince anyone to use that exchange. If you're indeed looking for traders for the site, you need to do more than that. You know, you have to offer something to force people out of their comfort zone or their daily use exchange.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:54:08 PM

I don't know if this project have a chance in a crowded market like exchange, another thing of note is that Tron main face also have exchange he is promoting, Poloniaex. So your team is on your own. The thing you need now is volume if the volume is high then people might be attracted to the exchange but me not now

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
HunterUnchained

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:01:48 PM

The Tron blockchain seems to be getting a lot of attention these days and it's for the right reasons. Most projects find it easier, cheaper and even more productive using the Tron blockchain and its interesting to see. Not only does Tron offer speed and cheap fees, it also has great security and fluidity. Providing users the ability to conduct transactions at lightening speeds as well as less expenses. Also, projects on Tron seem to be doing really well in terms of value in the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: