Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto online stores?  (Read 375 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:37:31 AM

Im looking for information about stores (online) that accept crypto for payment where I can shop and get items delivers to my country, something like Amazon kinda, thanks
Not much of the sites available like you wanted but you can spend your bitcoins even on amazon via gift card payments and to buy gift cards there are lot of exchanges available to convert.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 05:52:46 AM

I don't think there are any trusted marketplaces where you can shop with cryptos. And the ones that do accept cryptos don't usually have the variety like in Amazon store. It is better to use prepaid/debit cards which allow you to topup with crypto and then you can use them. You can see some popular ones here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cash-or-plastic-countries-where-crypto-debit-cards-are-fair-game . Or maybe use browser extensions like Storm, Lolli; pay with fiat and receive cryptoback.

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:54:03 AM

Im looking for information about stores (online) that accept crypto for payment where I can shop and get items delivers to my country, something like Amazon kinda, thanks
Not much of the sites available like you wanted but you can spend your bitcoins even on amazon via gift card payments and to buy gift cards there are lot of exchanges available to convert.
so far there aren't many stores that accept crypto payments online. indeed the danger must use the conversion to other currencies first. the development of crypto as a means of payment does not seem very good.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 06:10:15 AM

so far there aren't many stores that accept crypto payments online. indeed the danger must use the conversion to other currencies first. the development of crypto as a means of payment does not seem very good.
Crypto was intended to become a currency but its volatility nature made the people to hold it that is why it is not being used as currency yet.Still, we are at early stage of cryptocurrency so no need to worry about the usage now, all we want is the adoption to taken place.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 06:18:47 AM

as i know there is project with their app which is  integrated to popular online stores and even give user some cash back when using this application. stores that already have collaboration with this spreaded in many world, especially in ASIA . this project that rellated with this topic was STORMx , in future i am sure full adoption will realized.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 06:19:38 AM

Maybe this little reference can provide input questions related to your question above https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/who-accepts-bitcoin/.
These are very useful article to based with crypto online stores. I'm also looking for this and hopefully I can find it here. I'm sure a lot of stores will be added this 2020 but I'm also worried that some stores are closed because of the pandemic going around the world. In our country, some small stores are also accept online payments and since our local crypto wallet is accepting now ETH, XRP and BCH I'm looking forward that they will pay it in that way.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 09:17:51 AM

I heard Origin Protocol is helping to build online stores with crypto merch for different projects, you should visit their website. They also offer Origin Deals - a way to get a discount on Amazon by holding OGN tokens.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 12:39:45 PM

As of now we are having very less number of online stores which are accepting crypto payments. Unless otherwise you are living in tier one countries, it would be highly impossible to find such online stores for spending your cryptos. This is the reason like many people here already mentioned and you need to make use of gift cards to spend anywhere for purchasing anything which includes amazon and a few other major online shopping websites.

Here is one highly useful topic from the staff member of this forum; this topic lists the services which are offering gift cards to be purchased for crypto payments and then could be redeemed in major online stores. Here you may go: List Gift cards providers.

I am making use of bitrefill for more than last six months and I am fine with it with zero issues so far. With bitrefill codes I am buying airtime for my mobile and I ordered few items on amazon successfully.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 12:43:18 PM

I heard Origin Protocol is helping to build online stores with crypto merch for different projects, you should visit their website. They also offer Origin Deals - a way to get a discount on Amazon by holding OGN tokens.
wow. if true, I think it's a good breakthrough from ORIGIN. in addition to encouraging the adoption of crypto as a payment tool. but they use it to increase their coin holders to be bigger.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 12:56:08 PM

Gyft, Overstock and Newegg to name a few known online shop that accepts bitcoin as payment mostly are file upload and download server that implemented crypto as payment, other company uses a gateway to accept bitcoin, I am not sure if microsoft still accept bitcoin to add money into your account.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 01:21:44 PM

Hey mate, You can try visit freemarket project. It's an marketplace for Goods, service, etc and you can pay it with crypto also how about amazon? You can buy with bitcoin right now by using third party (Not yet directly) But still good option i think, The last one check Expedia for paying travel service with cryptocurrency, Cheers mate.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 01:25:29 PM

This looks very funny, because there was a Origin project in this forum that ended with a scam, so be careful if you want to find a bonus by holding an OGN token, because the Origin project's reputation in this forum is no longer good in everyone's eyes.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 01:27:00 PM

In my country, We use an app called Coins.ph, It's basically a virtual wallet that you can use like a credit card. You can buy load, Pay for restaurants, and more. So it's a great thing to have you don't want to carry a wallet to crowded places.
Adding up to this for the OP.
If you reside in the Philippines, you can use the app mentioned above. Pretty much you can use it to sites like Shopee.
You can also buy 1:1 Steam credits for your gaming using it.
The only thing I dislike with it is that their KYC policy is quite strict.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 01:34:19 PM

This looks very funny, because there was a Origin project in this forum that ended with a scam, so be careful if you want to find a bonus by holding an OGN token, because the Origin project's reputation in this forum is no longer good in everyone's eyes.
does it end up a scam? I didn't follow it. because to my knowledge they hold an airdrop every month on their application. very many participants at that time. whether those who get it can sell their tokens or not. if it's already on the market, it might be better not to play with risk by holding this token in the long run. especially for payment instruments or to get transaction fee cuts.

leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 01:42:18 PM

You can use the purse to shop for goods on Amazon and pay for it using bitcoin
https://purse.io/shop
Origin deals, same as purse but the payment uses ETH or OGN token
https://origindeals.com/
I once had a friend who bought and sold through the website and was eventually arrested and imprisoned by the police. They can easily retrieve transaction information and can catch us anytime. So if your country doesn't have laws prohibiting crypto trading, you should use these sites. if not, just trade in deepweb shops, it will be safer.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 02:04:07 PM

I am very pleased that in my country Ukraine, which has already taken many steps so that each cryptocurrency user can receive certain services, as well as the opportunity to shop for goods using cryptocurrency. A certain rating of resources of various specifications has already been compiled, which offer users the purchase of electronic equipment, household appliances, computer equipment, weapons for hunters, online auctions for the sale of various products, as well as other goods and services that online stores and companies offer. The situation began to change almost after the Government of Ukraine decided to accept cryptocurrency as a valuable asset and means for investment.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 02:54:52 PM

If this is your intended token, it will be very good for Crypto online stores to continue payments, because OGN is a good token too.

This is not funny, because what is meant by the miklesm is Origin, not Origin, which was scam when the bounty was run.

does it end up a scam? I didn't follow it. because to my knowledge they hold an airdrop every month on their application. very many participants at that time. whether those who get it can sell their tokens or not. if it's already on the market, it might be better not to play with risk by holding this token in the long run. especially for payment instruments or to get transaction fee cuts.
Because both of them have made you a little confused, then I will explain it, Miklesm talks about OGN already in coin marketcap and in many exchanges, while the pole_power talks about Origin which has been scam when the bounty is run by an irresponsible team, so I hope you do not experience confusion about these two things.

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5147321.0
            https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origin-protocol/markets
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:46:21 AM

I think the best thing to do right is to do a Google search using the key words like ''crypto stores online'' but you have to do it diligently because some projects might be scam which that might ruin your day. You might be surprised the number of Crypto stores that might be very ready to make delivery to your own country
yes I think so too because for now things that smell of crypto have been very prevalent in various worlds, don't you think on google if you are looking for something related to crypto it is very possible you can find it on youtube and even on some other social media, and also you should be very careful with con artists in various social media venues.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 10:22:55 PM

I think there are currently many sites that provide paid services using crypto. However, most of these sites only accept major crypto, for example Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash. Of course the site depends on your needs. Because every site has its own product. Not as common as Amazon which provides all the goods.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: