Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mineitor|Remote Monitoring,Management,Automation-Updated 11 Jan 2022 New feature  (Read 1569 times)
s265925 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 33

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 09:39:27 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2020, 11:43:04 PM by frodocooper

Nice, Please keep in mind that our support team is always online 24/7, If you encounter any problems just send a message on the website live chat or open a ticket from the control panel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danieleither

Activity: 202
Merit: 405

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:16:47 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2020, 11:43:33 PM by frodocooper
Merited by s265925 (1)

With the scheduling function, is it possible to schedule Bitmain units to 'sleep' or change mode during configured time periods? For example, on Antminer S17 Pro, could you schedule to change to low power mode during certain parts of the day (when power tariff is higher) and change to high power mode during another period (when tariff is lower)?

With S19 95T, could you schedule to put the miner into 'sleep' mode during certain time periods?
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 6332

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:12:48 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2020, 11:42:42 PM by frodocooper
Merited by s265925 (4)

That would be a very handy feature, looking at their Demo version the scheduled tasks seem to be limited and don't include what you are asking for, however, with all the great work done with this tool I don't think they will have a hard time implementing such a simple feature, the problem for them would be the need to perform the configuration from the web browser since all these 17/19 series gears are pretty locked, other than that it's really a straight forward function.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
s265925 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 06:12:06 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2020, 11:43:56 PM by frodocooper
Merited by danieleither (2)

You are totally right Mikeywith, we currently don't have that in scheduled tasks. Since it is a great feature suggestion, we will implement it in a couple of days. I will update the progress here.
s265925 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 10:48:00 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2020, 02:49:04 AM by frodocooper

With S19 95T, could you schedule to put the miner into 'sleep' mode during certain time periods?

GOOD NEWS! I just want to inform you that "sleep mode management" and "frequency management" in the schedule section is successfully implemented as I promised. since it is in beta stages it is not available for the public for now. if you are interested to give it a try, we can enable it for your account or you can wait till it is available for the public.

Another great feature is a firmware upgrade for Whatsminer, Innosilicon, Bitmain, Avalon, Ebang brands. it is also in beta stages and will be available soon.
oxlithiumxo
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 11:42:09 PM

Giving this a shot on a few machines.
oxlithiumxo
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 01:10:00 AM

opened a support ticket, just need a little help setting it up.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 6332

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 05:51:43 AM

opened a support ticket, just need a little help setting it up.

Have you checked the documentation page? this shouldn't be hard to set up or else it really needs improvements in terms of the user-friendliness, monitoring tools are usually 1-2 steps of clicking "next" and then entering in IP range to scan for miners and all your miners that have active APIs and could connect will show up.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
oxlithiumxo
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 02:42:08 PM

I had set it up one one computer that didn't work and set it up on aa different one. It created 2 controllers and just needed the first setup deleted to apply the trial to the second one so it would work. That's all. I'm looking forward to using it and it looks great.
s265925 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 06:30:21 PM

I had set it up one one computer that didn't work and set it up on aa different one. It created 2 controllers and just needed the first setup deleted to apply the trial to the second one so it would work. That's all. I'm looking forward to using it and it looks great.

Hi oxlithiumxo,
Nice to see you using our service, If you have submitted a ticket, our support team surely have replied your ticket and hopefully helped to solve your problem. Always feel free to talk to our website live chat support to get quick help. I hope you like our service and it helps you. It will be great in the future if you have shared your experience here with others.

Also thanks mikeywith for your response. Yes the setup process is fairly easy straightforward. I guess oxlithiumxo had installed it on two different PCs, and had a problem with trial activation.
oxlithiumxo
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 02:46:51 PM

Support was great! I really appreciate their help. Up and running, testing it out. Works great.
Tsub

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 02:22:32 PM

It looks quite interesting, I am going to test it on a few miners as I am currently looking for a new monitoring tool for our miners.

Andyberg69 - any feedback on your testing?
s265925 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 12:00:53 PM

How about test it yourself? Our operators are available 24 hours a day to help.

Also we have good news that I am so excited to share.

We are testing a new service to fully support Vnish firmware that custom built for Mineitor service (beta stage). which means anyone who is interested with Vnish firmware and want to use Mineitor as management and monitoring service can use both at the same time and get Mineitor Subscription for free.

Another good news is that for each device that uses Mineitor-Vnish firmware you get 2 free subscriptions. one for the device itself and one for any other device with any firmware.
Tsub

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 12:55:10 PM

We are testing a new service to fully support Vnish firmware that custom built for Mineitor service (beta stage). which means anyone who is interested with Vnish firmware and want to use Mineitor as management and monitoring service can use both at the same time and get Mineitor Subscription for free.

Another good news is that for each device that uses Mineitor-Vnish firmware you get 2 free subscriptions. one for the device itself and one for any other device with any firmware.

I created an account, just waiting for some of my rigs to arrive so about a week.  I do like that your eval period starts when you add the first rig, not when you create the account.  Good forward thinking!

T
s265925 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 01:16:08 PM

I created an account, just waiting for some of my rigs to arrive so about a week.  I do like that your eval period starts when you add the first rig, not when you create the account.  Good forward thinking!
T
Yeap. subscription is based on farm create date, also please don't hesitate to ask for a trial reset if anything goes wrong. We want to be sure that any customers that purchased our service are totally confident regarding performance and functionality.
Tsub

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 07:27:45 PM

T
Yeap. subscription is based on farm create date, also please don't hesitate to ask for a trial reset if anything goes wrong. We want to be sure that any customers that purchased our service are totally confident regarding performance and functionality.

Testing going well.  The dev team needed to do some tweaking due to a very recent Pi 4 hardware image, but it got updated and worked 1st try after the image update!

Even added Goldshell HS5 support in like 2 days.

Like I said in a different thread, the support / dev team is very responsive and manages expectations well!

I am liking this over other options as my miners continue to come online.

T
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 01:25:57 AM

So this means you are supplying a firmware that is illegal.

It violates the cgminer license (which I'm the 2nd main developer of)

... and you contacted me about using this ... and thought I might be happy that you are violating that license? Why would I be?

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
s265925 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 07:37:39 AM

... and you contacted me about using this ... and thought I might be happy that you are violating that license? Why would I be?
As I mentioned in another topic, It is part of our partnership program.
It is not our own Firmware and we don't have our Firmware so we don't own the source code, all users are free to decide if they want to use Vnish Firmware or not.

I asked the same question on that topic. since you brought up the same subject here again,
With your logic, many miner manufacturers and developers are violating CGminer License which also is connecting to your pool. so you are a supporter of them?
s265925 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 08:00:49 AM

Testing going well.  The dev team needed to do some tweaking due to a very recent Pi 4 hardware image, but it got updated and worked 1st try after the image update!

Even added Goldshell HS5 support in like 2 days.

Like I said in a different thread, the support / dev team is very responsive and manages expectations well!

I am liking this over other options as my miners continue to come online.

T
Thanks for your feedback here, IT is really what we need.Since we are 2 years old and people need to hear about our service.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:06:06 PM

With your logic, many miner manufacturers and developers are violating CGminer License which also is connecting to your pool. so you are a supporter of them?
My pool blocks firmware that I can detect violates the license.
It's well known that I do that.
Even in bold red on the home page ...

If you distribute a firmware, you are required to supply the source code upon request.
That's how the GPLv3 license works (and has for more than 10 years)

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: