Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN]🔵 PAYACCEPT- WORLDWIDE PAYMENTS ACCEPTED IN SECONDS! 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 2317 times)
bitcoinmuseum (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:17:46 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2020, 11:43:09 AM by bitcoinmuseum

To be honest, Admin you need to fair. from Payment negotiation to the project been a scam within minutes. something is fishy and you need to tell us the true about your deal with Payaccept. the raise funds properly and already listed in huge exchanges. including getting listed on Ferrum wallet and so many other good news. you need to go back and continue the negotiation please.  
I agree with you. Instead of denouncing it, it should continue to negotiate with PayAccept's team to make it fair for all bounty hunters here.

This is very sad news for everyone here but I have checked the information at PayAccept and this is a very transparent project. Hopefully, there will be another solution to this problem as they have spent a lot of time working on the project.
I already tried but he just blocked me. So, he closed all the negotiotion ways. He basicly saiying that, I will wait 2-3 days to see the exposure of this negative comments, if we can get enough exposure he wil laccept to pay probably lol. A greedy CEO only..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: