Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saito: Come help us test our games!  (Read 333 times)
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 04:34:22 PM

Saito is a blockchain that can pay for itself at scale. The Saito Arcade, a proof-of-concept for the network, it's a gaming site where you can experience what Saito can do. It allows people to play popular boardgames with no need for Metamask, using complex, open-source apps running completely on-chain that can be developed by anyone.

Come play some Wordblocks or have a nice game of Poker and give it a try!

Check out the platform here at https://saito.io/   

Hi! I registered on the site, but im not using a computer, maybe you can improve your mobile site? Also do you have your own blockchain? The site did not ask for my password or change it, how can we able to log in? Will we use the private key provided by the site?

I got 50 saito from adding an email but i dont know where the other 50 saito came from.  Smiley

Yes, we are running on a blockchain, yes you don't need a password, a wallet is automatically generated for you when you go in. If you add your email, the backup will be sent there - if you don't, don't worry you can back-up your private key from the settings menu.
Thank you for a quick response! My question again is do you have a whitepaper or roadmap of your developments? This is interesting and I noticed the chatbox is very active. Do you have plans on running an ICO?

Thank you!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lunatic_Pandora (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

saito.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 04:36:13 PM

Saito is a blockchain that can pay for itself at scale. The Saito Arcade, a proof-of-concept for the network, it's a gaming site where you can experience what Saito can do. It allows people to play popular boardgames with no need for Metamask, using complex, open-source apps running completely on-chain that can be developed by anyone.

Hi! I registered on the site, but im not using a computer, maybe you can improve your mobile site? Also do you have your own blockchain? The site did not ask for my password or change it, how can we able to log in? Will we use the private key provided by the site?

I got 50 saito from adding an email but i dont know where the other 50 saito came from.  Smiley

Yes, we are running on a blockchain, yes you don't need a password, a wallet is automatically generated for you when you go in. If you add your email, the backup will be sent there - if you don't, don't worry you can back-up your private key from the settings menu.
Thank you for a quick response! My question again is do you have a whitepaper or roadmap of your developments? This is interesting and I noticed the chatbox is very active. Do you have plans on running an ICO?

Thank you!

You can find our whitepaper on saito.tech and all sorts of info in our blog. There are no plans for ICOs - We are not that kind of project.

Drop by the Saito Arcade to play boardgames on-chain and earn cryptocurrency today! Interested? Visit us at saito.io
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 05:39:07 PM

I found a bug in chess, I set the game time to 30 minutes, but it was 1:00:00. I thought my game would end at 00:30:00, apparently it skipped and the game ended until around 00:18:00 as far as I remember (42 minutes, beyond my set time).

I think the matching players are not working properly or there is a bug. When I try to play a Chess, the right side mentioned as below:
Opponent: Darkuso@saito

After waiting for a few minutes the players still don't move. If this player is online, he should be moving. The time counter also stuck on "01:00:00"
When the timer stops, it is your opponent's turn. If you set the game time to 1:00:00, it means that your opponent has left the game in the first place. Maybe you took too long to answer the challenge.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 06:05:55 PM

You might want to add more hints to the game. Recently tried to play, joined the game "13 days" and waited a long time for the opponent to do something, then left. I still don't understand why the game didn't start and who is to blame (most likely the opponent)  Grin
Lunatic_Pandora (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

saito.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 06:07:20 PM

You might want to add more hints to the game. Recently tried to play, joined the game "13 days" and waited a long time for the opponent to do something, then left. I still don't understand why the game didn't start and who is to blame (most likely the opponent)  Grin

It always good to hit the chat just in case the other person is not around before you take a game to prevent that! Invites automatically disappear after a certain amount of inactivity but your opponent could have been alt-tabbed :-D

Drop by the Saito Arcade to play boardgames on-chain and earn cryptocurrency today! Interested? Visit us at saito.io
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 06:14:04 PM

It always good to hit the chat just in case the other person is not around before you take a game to prevent that! Invites automatically disappear after a certain amount of inactivity but your opponent could have been alt-tabbed :-D

I didn't do it before I joined the game.  Sad
Next time I will know that I will need to do this first. There are few players, which is probably why the opponent has to wait so long.

Perhaps you should make a sound signal that someone is ready to connect to the game and show the person who created the game a notification on which they should click the button. If it does not do this within 15 seconds, the created game is interrupted.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 09:45:29 PM

Hey man, this was last night right? I got into a poker game and didn't notice that someone got my chess invite. We mostly use the chat to setup games or ask if someone is around. I played a few games like that yesterday but probably missed yours.

Yeah, that's what i say the matching system of this site site not working properly, the system setting up the games to choose the players who create a room or following the room. but they are not working like that. Someone online but not setting up the game has choosen by system

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Darkuso

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 01:06:40 AM

Hey man, this was last night right? I got into a poker game and didn't notice that someone got my chess invite. We mostly use the chat to setup games or ask if someone is around. I played a few games like that yesterday but probably missed yours.

Yeah, that's what i say the matching system of this site site not working properly, the system setting up the games to choose the players who create a room or following the room. but they are not working like that. Someone online but not setting up the game has choosen by system

There is no a matching system atm in the site, the games that are in the arcade, are games from people currently online and looking to play (an open room to join), that means that when you accept you are playing live, but that also means that if the other person is on another tab, watching tv or just afk, they wont move immediately, you can also put a game up and wait a bit so someone to take it or use the chat and find someone to play. Sometimes I have a game up on the arcade and got invited to another game, but since I'm already playing I won't see if someone takes my invite.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: