Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fortnite Betting?  (Read 662 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 01:12:23 PM

I think Fortnite Betting is too impossible. It is simply just a rip-off from many shooting games such as CSGO and PUBG, only made different by planting walls and stairs made from resources on the map. I don't play the game as I found it not that addicting nor strategic at all, especially if you were looking for games that requires a good team play. Hence, I don't see it fit to be bet nor to have a good gambling market.
While some says Fortnite is much better as it's suitable to all age and clearer graphics than Pubg, there are some charts in google that tallies their popularity too but for sure it will depend on what player prefers to play. Betting part will happen when there will be maybe a set of groups or target audience or bettor, they will sure make research whenever that happens as many where into Mobile legends  and Dota betting than this 2.

I don't think Fortnite will win in popularity against other games. I guess its not that popular in my country. It sure became popular years ago but no streamers now in my country are still into Fortnite. Dota 2, moblie legends, pubg are the most streamed games here. I don't in any other country as well. Is popularity a need for an esports to really be included in the olympics? Well I think so.

I understand your view point. I must say that the popularity of Fortnite is not that absolute to everyone. Some really likes it, some do not. But I do agree that Esports should be taken into consideration on being part of the Olympics or some huge competition since during this "new normal" people are much inclined with online activities. However, when it comes to betting, I think that the Esports game involve should be popular and being participated by the many. As mentioned, Mobile Legends and Dota are some examples of popular games worldwide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:17:08 PM

Fortnite has taken the gaming world by storm, breaking both concurrent player and streaming viewership records – and even attracting world-renowned celebrities. Unlike other Battle Royale titles, action can get underway in the first few seconds of the match starting, meaning it’s an enjoyable watch from start to finish. Huh
Yeah but we know that these numbers and hype wont really last forever and to know that Valorant is already soaring up high.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2020/04/12/should-fortnite-be-worried-about-valorants-meteoric-rise/#5a9138944766
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1542731497550/riots-new-game-valorant-is-already-breaking-fortnites-records

I wont be surprised if it would be overtaken someday but wont really be that long.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Waffen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 05:47:06 PM

Fortnite betting, sounds interesting. What you guys think about it? Does it have potential on it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: