Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherscan or Ethplorer  (Read 987 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:02:58 PM

It means explorer only display token that are already listed on exchange while etherscan will bring out both token. For me Etherscan is still the best because you will be able to see all your token both listed and unlisted token. If you are someone like me that always want to check on old token you are holding and see maybe the project is still on then etherscan is the best for you
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:40:41 PM

I'm using Ethplorer to check my wallets and track my tokens if the token I waited coming from bounties have finally arrive in my wallets, I have so many shit tokens in my wallet that are sitting in my wallets for years but I notice that some coins do not have value in Ethplorer whereas in Etherscan they have value, did you also notice that, which of the two are you using to check your wallet.   

I have used Ethplorer back in the past but most of the time ive been using etherscan when it comes to checking out my erc20 tokens into my old wallets.

I dont know on whats the difference among the two about giving value into some coins but they are all just the same but somehow you have noticed something up

maybe there are some difference thats why we do have our own will on which explorer would fit out or suit out our needs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:38:52 AM

Yes Ethplorer may crawl on more number of exchanges for price than Etherscan. Another reason why I visit Ethplorer mostly is due to its modern design. I also have an account on Etherscan and visit them to see my overall balances on different addresses. And they are also more detailed on viewing transaction details and smart contracts.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:46:17 AM

The same platform and have the same function so we can choose one of this etherscan or ethplorer, I always check my transaction on etherscan and looks easy when using ethplorer for checking have received transaction from withdrawing my assets or not. I am always use both of etherscan and ethplorer for each my transaction.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:51:06 AM

The same platform and have the same function so we can choose one of this etherscan or ethplorer, I always check my transaction on etherscan and looks easy when using ethplorer for checking have received transaction from withdrawing my assets or not. I am always use both of etherscan and ethplorer for each my transaction.
I prefer to use etherscan because the interface is easier on the eyes, and you can easily see which coin is in your wallet. I have never used ethplorer because it has a bad interface and doesn't really interest me. However, each website has its own strengths and is generally the same, so I can not compare exactly.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1125

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 04:36:09 AM

CMIIR but Ethplorer does not show your addresse's internal transactions, only Etherscan does that.
Etherscan also supports and displays a lot of tokens which is why you see most of them has value when viewing those tokens on Etherscan.
There are other options too.
Here's a few:
https://etherchain.org/
https://blockchair.com/ethereum
Metamask (browser extension)
Etherchain.org just display the transactions that happened in your address and do not display your tokens.
blockchair.com on the other hand displays your tokens but there are no prices for them. It just displays how much tokens you have in your wallet.
Metamask (a google chrome/brave extension) also supports viewing token although you will have to manually add the token's details first.  Grin
Regardless, All of them are a good alternatives if ever Ethplorer or Etherscan goes down.

Mrchristo

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 06:27:28 AM

Etherscan is used by many more persons because popular wallets have incorporated it into their wallets to help track transactions. I know Etherscan shows the value of a larger number of tokens. Ethplorer feels like an older or redundant website for eth transactions and tokens.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:01:31 AM

because of this thread I have to check both of them, I haven't done this before LOL
I just opened https://etherscan.io saw an estimation of $3569 and when I opened https://ethplorer.io estimation/balance $3127
what I observed from here is at https://etherscan.io we can see CMC and coingecko, I think it's very practical to know where the tokens are traded
whereas at https://ethplorer.io we don't find CMC and coingecko so this is quite complicated

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:25:50 AM

I prefer to use etherscan because the interface is easier on the eyes, and you can easily see which coin is in your wallet. I have never used ethplorer because it has a bad interface and doesn't really interest me. However, each website has its own strengths and is generally the same, so I can not compare exactly.
You probably don't like the ethplorer black background, actually the interface and display of the tokens is also quite friendly and easy to see. It depends on each person's habits, both are very good.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 07:30:28 AM

The both functions the same things, I used the both when checking my wallet, but the ones I prefer most is explorer, it shows me the arrival of new coin sitted on the wallet exactly, but knew thing I noticed is that, some coin appear in etherscan while it's not in explorer, some shows value in explorer while it does not in etherscan, because of this confusion, I decided to use both for checking if the dead shit bounties had drop something intangible.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 08:17:25 AM

In my opinion, when it comes to token checking I guess both of them are good for checking your tokens because they give us details for what the token is and the transaction from our ethereum wallet address. Ethplorer and etherscan have some different price of our tokens because I think both are not comparing on the same exchanges.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:27:50 AM

I don't like the interface of the explorer to be honest, I find the etherscan more appealing and user friendly, it serves all the my to get information about my wallet or others and also gives other relative details, so I stick to using etherscan all the time, i sometimes forget that there is explorer as well, not my favourite.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:20:25 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2020, 09:38:29 AM by Upgate

It's all about choice, whether you prefer using etherscan way more than ethplorer or not. As for me, I don't bother myself any longer again to paste my eth address on etherscan.io to know the worth of all my token's, since I have the huobi app to give me the comprehensive worth of each token's price
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 12:30:06 PM

because they have almost no difference, so i use both.
indeed the etherscan i use more often than Ethplorer.

i use Ethplorer only to check old tokens that i have ever had.
because in my opinion it's easier to see old tokens through Ethplorer.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:29:37 PM

I prefer using etherscan rather than Ethplorer because it give you an accurate reading of your coins, like what is the current price of a certain coins likewise with what ethplorer does but not as much as what etherscan can give you. But both are useful though they have different kind system reading your eth wallet.
ancafe

Activity: 1666
Merit: 710

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 09:10:15 AM

I prefer using etherscan rather than Ethplorer because it give you an accurate reading of your coins, like what is the current price of a certain coins likewise with what ethplorer does but not as much as what etherscan can give you. But both are useful though they have different kind system reading your eth wallet.
people might already be familiar with etherscan. Well, I myself have made etherscan very often to rarely check assets through Ethplorer. although Ethplorer is always used as an alternative, but at this time, etherscan has fulfilled almost all the needs to view information from altcoin ERC20.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 02:35:25 PM

Although both options are the best service in their field, I don't think there is much difference between the two. As a person who has only used Etherscan until today, of course, my preference will be in this direction, but since I have never used the other option, I cannot comment on it positively or negatively. As someone who used Etherscan and just read a few comments about Ethplorer, I would like to say that everyone can choose either or both of their services within their habits. As a result, both services are two alternatives of their respective fields, and both services are preferred by millions of users.
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:08:05 PM

Blockchain explorers are the same, they will display or give same result but only in different details, etherscan and ethplorer are no difference, only results are shown differently, what you are going to be left choosing for is details or website interface

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tamanay

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:46:54 PM

sometime I use etherscan but sometimes use ethplorer
but I ussually use etherscan.io because not heavy site and easy for see all information
but I think that all same like blockchain explorer and bitcoin.com
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:51:52 PM

I like from Ethplorer can see the smart address with that we can enter into exchanges like forkdelta to sell the token for the issue of value,sometimes there are irregularities, but that does not happen to every token that comes in there may be an error

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████