Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin for coronavirus  (Read 1047 times)
Pompa

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 09:17:48 PM

If their is a new coin for coronavirus, expect more for this, we are hoping for a good feedback that gives us a good output. Let us try to wait the performance of this matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 08:16:38 PM

I don't think that there are some people take advantage this situation to earn some money. People should know that this is not good investment, it is a scam coin the team can dump it if they really want to.
Should actually be researched before investing then pick and invest your ideas a best project. As we are always willing to invest in the best currencies like btc and eth because they are both trusted currencies and investors almost always value them. So it is possible to get a good profit if you keep a goal for a long time and hold on to the best currency.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:53:36 PM

I guess it is true but the hype that OP mentioned, definitely I agree.

I recently visited on gambling section I also see there a betting gambling site that offers to bet on coronavirus site. So, having this kind of coin is also possible that they can easily use. This coin will remark as recommendable to our society and gamble with their own risk. Coronavirus will always continue and I think people have already an idea on this.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 08:49:56 PM

Recently, I found an interesting article about coronovirus coin, https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/coronacoin-price-is-human-lives, what do you think? Is it a joke or a really hype thing?

I thought this was just a joke. What if the corona virus had ended in this world, would these tokens leave without a trace? Even if it continues, then what needs to be fought for? There is nothing important to defend. But the positive is, we already have the history of viruses on a blockchain.  Grin
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 09:07:26 PM

Recently, I found an interesting article about coronovirus coin, https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/coronacoin-price-is-human-lives, what do you think? Is it a joke or a really hype thing?

I see their website is no longer accessible. From this point of view it is already a joke, they are unable to maintain the information center. Be careful in investing, because those who make tokens only follow the trend. There is no real company that they have developed.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:06:42 AM

I see their website is no longer accessible. From this point of view it is already a joke, they are unable to maintain the information center. Be careful in investing, because those who make tokens only follow the trend. There is no real company that they have developed.
glad to see their site cannot be accessed again.
I really want to curse them, they just take advantage of the serious problems in this world just to gather their profits. they think the corona is like a joke, they are not human.

as you said, we really have to be careful in investing, especially in projects that are made to only follow the trend.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:26:53 AM

I'm just glad that the pandemic have reduced compare to months ago just imagine if we still continue to see new COV 19 crypto projects mixed with DeFi projects today, I'm sure by now that investors have realized that COV19 crypto projects are 100% scam, they have no reason of existence in the first place, you can't use blockchain to kill COV19.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 01:30:03 PM

I thought this was just a joke. What if the corona virus had ended in this world, would these tokens leave without a trace? Even if it continues, then what needs to be fought for? There is nothing important to defend. But the positive is, we already have the history of viruses on a blockchain.  Grin

Many people think that not the coin but the Coronavirus itself is a fake, one of the greatest scams of this century. I cannot agree with them, but I simply cannot judge this stuff. As for new alts, they come and go, and there will be better to trust those you know as the reliable ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: