Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qortal - fully decentralized infrastructure - websites,trading,communications  (Read 14316 times)
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 10:31:13 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2022, 12:39:23 PM by mprep

Sync works very bad since core v.3., connections poor Sad
I think your issue might be related to port forwarding. Check out the wiki https://wiki.qortal.org/doku.php?id=port_forwarding
If that doesn't work out, ask in the Discord https://discord.gg/MhxRpGyaDD there are tons of smart folks there.
I don't think it's port forwarding.
Everything worked fine until v.3. With v.3 and QDN sync start to work terrible.

Discord...
I was in Qortal Discord...But later i left...Because of Qortal Rose!!!
Her pictures are infuriating and annoying...
She's ready to put a Q and QORTAL in every picture with damn Paint...
Fuck, teach her Photoshop to make beautiful pictures!!!
Cheesy

I would appreciate it if you would...

1. Start making sense

2. Stop insulting people

Thank you!

A) I understood everything he said

F) take some reading comprehension classes

G) this is a public forum not a newspaper - they’re not supposed to censor is the way they do.

X)  freedom of speech.  If she’s ruining quartal posters then he’s right. 

Z) I think we might be dealing with retards in this community.  No offense to the retards, you were actually born that way so it’s all good. 

Regards,

I’m smart

no, you are not.

X)  freedom of speech

Does.NOT.mean.you.can.insult.other.people.on.someone.elses.venue.and.then.whine .about X)  freedom of speech. when being censored for it.

Moron. You have not understood what freedom of speech means.

X)  freedom of speech   means you are free to take your opinion to any venue that tolerates it, and if you don't find any, open one yourself.

G) this is a public forum not a newspaper - they’re not supposed to censor is the way they do.

wrong again.

someone is paying for this. the fact that you are allowed to publicly broadcast your opinion here does not entitle you or your sockpuppet or your buckfuddy or whatever to it.

Sense of entitlement much? Closet Commie...

Wrong again, they’re holding thousands of btc donated when they were cheap but they never used them. We paid for this community with btc and ads.  This is a for profit site. 

You don’t understand freedom of speech.  I can walk up to a cop and tell him my opinion.  I call him a corrupt pig. 

You think site has more power than cop over me?  The only think I can’t do is threaten someone in a serious manner like I’ve been threatened.  So I have the constitutional right to insult the president on a public forum.  That is a constructional right so you bet your ass I can insult anyone I see fit on a third rate forum, Traxo. 

Finally, given you have no clue what freedom of speech is tells me you’re the commie.  Only communists have that mentality.  Go visit America and you’ll freedom of speech.  Sadly it’s censored everywhere except Russian owned Telegram or i’d tell you to observe freedom of speech. 

Even here in Romania they mock on TV anc YouTube and platforms the president and prime minister.  Guess what, it’s not against the law, it’s your natural right to speak your mind and when I “insult” someone 99% of the time it’s the truth.

Dig up one post where I lied or insulted someone without justification. 

There’s your free lesson on the 1st amendment of the US constitution.  You backstabbing cunt. 

The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. ... It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. this why they had to invent hate speech laws cause the constitution allowed you to say anything you wanted to anyone.  Racist, bigoted, whatever, that was your unalienable right.  But now it’s a felony.  Hahaha.  I don’t adhere to mandates or anything violating my natural rights, I speak my mind the way I see things truthfully.  If I’m wrong I apologize if im not wrong hell will freeze over before I apologize. 

Holding hate and grudges - I hope you follow the Bible and avoid mass this Sunday. 

no, you are not.

X)  freedom of speech

Does.NOT.mean.you.can.insult.other.people.on.someone.elses.venue.and.then.whine .about X)  freedom of speech. when being censored for it.

Moron. You have not understood what freedom of speech means.

X)  freedom of speech   means you are free to take your opinion to any venue that tolerates it, and if you don't find any, open one yourself.

G) this is a public forum not a newspaper
- they’re not supposed to censor is the way they do.[/i]

wrong again.

someone is paying for this. the fact that you are allowed to publicly broadcast your opinion here does not entitle you or your sockpuppet or your buckfuddy or whatever to it.

Sense of entitlement much? Closet Commie...

Hey, free speech expert.  I was around before ~1992 and I remember real free speech.  This was in a magazine and censoring him was unheard of.  Try that today.  There is no more freedom of speech cause of indifferent pussy PC’s like you.  But until the day I die I will speak my mind like it’s 1989.  Now here’s a real, a real Catholic who isn’t a coward to apologize after “insulting” millions of people, because it’s his right and opinion and science is actually on his side.  But regardless, it was and is his right.  That’s a real Catholic. 

The Truth always wins.  ALWAYS!!!  Coward!!!

Apocalipsa969

And Traxo, socks, walls, the trees outside, Silicon Valley, etc don’t help hide you.  I see you.  I’m gonna stomp on everyone who deserves it.  I don’t go after innocent people, only evil, and now you made the list.  And I don’t care if they call it hate speech, that violates the constitution and my natural rights.  And I’m in a country where they’ll laugh at such stupidity.  Good luck - the west is seeing its final days. 

China  the red dragon is rising and Russia, both will be the new super powers along with the EU if they stop the tyranny.  Or if China joins the USSA, UK and Australia, new commie super bloc.  But the EU, they’ll stop their insane tyranny against the east block in less than 1 year.  In fact, they’ll be our pet dog.  Ha. 

Apocalipsa969

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 03:29:00 PM

incoherent convolution of deranged gibberish glued together with misunderstood principles

Predictably, exactly what I expected. Enlighten the audience some more, you are entertaining! 

lol ... Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy Grin
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2022, 08:50:18 PM

Wow, apparently I started... something.

Let's keep the topics to Qortal huh?

Holy crap you guys are something else.

Anyway, to those who are having the issue where the core goes into 'synchronizing' mode randomly, this issue as well as the random transaction submission issues are being resolved over the next couple releases.

We are also changing the PRESENCE transactions used on the Trade Portal, into a protocol-level setup as opposed to utilizing unconfirmed transactions. This should help considerably with scalability.

This same idea will be used in the future most likely for Q-Chat transactions as well. But that part hasn't been started yet.

Overall there are BIG improvements coming in the next couple releases.

We are also planning on adding the mempow to minter submissions very soon.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 07:24:01 PM

Wow, apparently I started... something.

Let's keep the topics to Qortal huh?

Holy crap you guys are something else.

Anyway, to those who are having the issue where the core goes into 'synchronizing' mode randomly, this issue as well as the random transaction submission issues are being resolved over the next couple releases.

We are also changing the PRESENCE transactions used on the Trade Portal, into a protocol-level setup as opposed to utilizing unconfirmed transactions. This should help considerably with scalability.

This same idea will be used in the future most likely for Q-Chat transactions as well. But that part hasn't been started yet.

Overall there are BIG improvements coming in the next couple releases.

We are also planning on adding the mempow to minter submissions very soon.

J don't listen to this guy. He's banned from Twitter, banned from FB, and keeps coming back to Harass report and make photo edits of people having conversations with him. He's "Vlad2Vlad" from Ixcoin.

All he does is go around stirring up drama and people don't really know it at first. He probably came to Qortal because of Traxo's involvement with my team's project I am a member of (Devcoin) and because QuikMythril and Traxo are trying to figure an electrum for Devcoin out so it can be in the Qortal exchange...

He recently got my telegram banned and found another one somehow and sent me a 26 minute psychotic audio message I refuse to listen to. Just report him and hopefully he can't bother you guys in your team's social media.

For reference of telegram:
https://twitter.com/murstrato/status/1500185801463943169

Sorry the Romanian psycho found his way to you. His alt right posts and nazi praise is something else. It's why I stopped talking to Ixcoin devs (not all of which are bad), but HE is poison and all over social media. He always comes back but maybe they can make him set another VPN or something at least by IP bannning. Just take a look at our topic. He creates many accounts that are all him.

From the many one, from one, the source
modewei

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 01:24:03 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2022, 01:59:33 PM by modewei

The Qortal project evolved from qora.
The genesis node of the project, as their core says, qortal's mint-level account is set up by burning qora and purchasing their equipment.
But there is a lot of inside information.
First of all: their insiders have obtained a large number of five-level accounts by burning qora (this account has mint a large amount of qortal coins in the past year and a half, and obtained huge economic benefits. And a lot of dumping on the btcmax exchange , and fake it to the Chinese community. This is one of the scams.
Second: They sell some devices with built-in level 3 accounts to investors. But all the time people who bought devices in many countries did not receive their devices. Although after a long time the core team decided to compensate those who did not receive the equipment a few hundred qortal coins and tier 3 accounts. But compensation plans that aren't discussed and decided by those who buy the equipment are also theoretically a scam.

Third: At the beginning of the project, some members of the core team traded sponsorship codes because there were very few Level 5 accounts.
The irony: After a year and a half, many accounts minted at level zero are now at level five.
A user's account can now have the ability to sponsor other people's accounts. But the core team believes these tier five accounts are selling sponsorship codes.
So they want to sanction these users and plan to deprive these five-level accounts for sponsorship and mint functions.

Because the core team is afraid: if they don't sanction level 5 accounts, they will mint more and more qortal coins as more and more level 5 accounts become available. This will take the price of qortal out of their control. (Level 5 accounts that use up the sponsorship code in one cycle can mint 6 qortal coins per day. If a sponsorship code is useless, then only 1.4 coins per day can be mint.)
As said before: the qortal core team has been promoting qortal as a decentralized project. But what they have been doing is thinking about how to punish them and change the rules at will. More importantly: without the user's consent, the user's node core is forcibly upgraded online.
At the same time, the core team has a discord user named G Factor QORT#4840, who has spread all kinds of hatred in the community for a long time, causing the community to be in chaos. Implemented dictatorship: he can criticize and abuse other members of the community at will. But as long as those community members rebel against him, he will delete other people's comments and even kick them out of the group.

If you think what I said above is not enough to prove that the qortal project is a scam. So I'm exposing one point: last year, many members of the core team discord privately to community members: qortal will soon reach $1,000. Recommend them to buy qortal.
As a result, some community members bought a lot of qortal at a unit price of more than $1. But it didn't take long for the price of qortal to plummet below $0.08.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5391811.msg59673223#msg59673223
Crypto Play Radio

Activity: 50
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 12:39:14 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2022, 01:54:15 PM by Crypto Play Radio

"The Qortal project evolved from Qora."

I emphatically support this true statement.
Beyond this, you are on your own; FUDdy McFUDderton.

Nonsense makes the breadth of this post unworthy of response.

Let's skip to the close, shall we?

"So I'm exposing one point: last year, many members of the core team discord privately to community members: Qortal will soon reach $1,000. Recommend them to buy Qortal.
As a result, some community members bought a lot of Qortal at a unit price of more than $1. But it didn't take long for the price of Qortal to plummet below $0.08.
"

At the time of this message, QORT is worth about $4.45 USD.  I'm going to whip out my calculator because this is one arduous calculation.  Those people already hold 445% their initial value.
While this seems positive in a world where 2 percent APR on investment is a standard, every user on this forum with merit knows full well that prices are relative and swings are the norm.  If you spent some time here in real communication, you would as well.

Sadly though, you are confused.  No core team member ever asked a single user to buy QORT.  That is limited to your locus of control.  You only know your own evil, after all.
Your description of raging against the Gfactor machine only solidifies this.

We want you to run nodes and we pay YOU for the service.
 Yes, even you.  We do not ask people to buy QORT, silly.
We DO however recommend that you SAVE the QORT you have earned.  Our projections are our own but I'll let you in on actual inside information.  The gaze is upward.

You even gave yourself a merit point and reply to yourself in your own post to keep it relevant.
What's that like?

JOIN.QORTAL.ORG - Win up to 1,000 Qort
modewei

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 05:19:15 AM

"The Qortal project evolved from Qora."

I emphatically support this true statement.
Beyond this, you are on your own; FUDdy McFUDderton.

Nonsense makes the breadth of this post unworthy of response.

Let's skip to the close, shall we?

"So I'm exposing one point: last year, many members of the core team discord privately to community members: Qortal will soon reach $1,000. Recommend them to buy Qortal.
As a result, some community members bought a lot of Qortal at a unit price of more than $1. But it didn't take long for the price of Qortal to plummet below $0.08.
"

At the time of this message, QORT is worth about $4.45 USD.  I'm going to whip out my calculator because this is one arduous calculation.  Those people already hold 445% their initial value.
While this seems positive in a world where 2 percent APR on investment is a standard, every user on this forum with merit knows full well that prices are relative and swings are the norm.  If you spent some time here in real communication, you would as well.

Sadly though, you are confused.  No core team member ever asked a single user to buy QORT.  That is limited to your locus of control.  You only know your own evil, after all.
Your description of raging against the Gfactor machine only solidifies this.

We want you to run nodes and we pay YOU for the service.
 Yes, even you.  We do not ask people to buy QORT, silly.
We DO however recommend that you SAVE the QORT you have earned.  Our projections are our own but I'll let you in on actual inside information.  The gaze is upward.

You even gave yourself a merit point and reply to yourself in your own post to keep it relevant.
What's that like?
Yes, as you said: the unit price is now up to $4.40.
But do you know what's happening?
I'll tell you why the unit price is at $4.40.
About a few months ago, those core team members with level 5 mint accounts self sponsored heavily. A large number of mint accounts were created, thus greatly diluting the shares of other mint users. (At the time, no one other than the core members had a level 5 mint account, so the issue was not debatable)
So much so that the core team members control the production of qort to a very large extent. Thus allowing them to manipulate the price of qort with impunity.
With more and more mint accounts now reaching level 5. The production of these mint accounts will also increase.
So this time the core team is afraid, they are afraid that they can no longer manipulate the price of qort with impunity.
So now they come up with another way to control it. That is to create sanctions for level 5 mint accounts. Trying to make these accounts lose their sponsorship and mint functions.
Crowetic has said that he doesn't want to add USDT pairs to the trade portal because he feels that USDT is heavily manipulated. But in fact qort is even more manipulated.
Crowetic also said he wanted to change the world through qortal. But now I think he doesn't want to change the world, he wants to change his and his core team's wallets and wants more money in their own wallets!!!

modewei

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 05:38:33 AM

You don't have to be angry about what I'm saying unless you're one of the core team members.
Because everything I say is in defense of all other mint users.
And the investors of qort.
modewei

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 05:48:07 AM

As for Gfactor I don't want to elaborate too much, because we can all see what he does in the discord.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 08:21:57 AM

Right. so first you screech about price plummeted to $0.08 citing that as why it is all a scam,

Now it is about why it is all a scam because price is at $4+

This apparent inconsistency is easily explained by the fact that you are simply a snake spewing poison.

GTFO, Loser!
modewei

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 12:54:21 PM

Right. so first you screech about price plummeted to $0.08 citing that as why it is all a scam,

Now it is about why it is all a scam because price is at $4+

This apparent inconsistency is easily explained by the fact that you are simply a snake spewing poison.

GTFO, Loser!
I really can't believe that you would open your eyes and talk nonsense.
Are you deliberately pretending you didn't see that time when I said the price plummeted to $0.08 earlier? And what caused the $0.08?
But anyone who has been to school would not be so shameless as to take a quote out of context.
travelz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 11:30:30 AM

The fact is that there is no way to get sponsorship now. All level 5 accounts are selling sponsorship at a high price, and no one cares about the sponsorship request channel.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2022, 07:28:15 PM

The fact is that there is no way to get sponsorship now. All level 5 accounts are selling sponsorship at a high price, and no one cares about the sponsorship request channel.

We do not have control over what every level 5 person does with their account. But anyone who follows the ethos of the project, does NOT sell sponsorships.

You are simply incorrect here, as I haven't heard anyone complaining about not being able to get sponsored.

In the future we will be launching the 'sponsorship board' wherein users will be able to post a 'card' with information about themselves, why they are seeking sponsorship, etc etc... and sponsors will be able to browse the board, then simply click-to-sponsor the people. The card will then track their journey to level 1.

We will also have a new 'start minting' button, and a minting and sponsorship plugin, that will make everything a lot simpler overall.

Until then, all people have to do is talk to the community and give some information about themselves, what their plans are with the project, and ask for sponsorship.

Sponsorship does NOT cost money, and anyone telling you it does, is trying to take advantage of you. Do NOT fall for it.

But again, we cannot control what every level 5 does with their sponsorship ability. We can only control ourselves, and I personally have NEVER taken payment for a sponsorship, and never will.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 12:59:14 PM

I heard Qortal now support DGB and RVN, is this true? On the updated UI it looks like they just got added.

kurgak

Activity: 39
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:13:57 AM

Yes it is. Local wallets Qort, Ltc, Btc, Doge, DGB and RVN
Trading pairs Qort/Ltc, Qort/Doge, Qort/DGB and Qort/RVN

I also heard that the Pirate Chain (ARRR) wallet has been added and the Qort/ARRR trading pair is at the final stage
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2022, 07:55:51 PM

Yes it is. Local wallets Qort, Ltc, Btc, Doge, DGB and RVN
Trading pairs Qort/Ltc, Qort/Doge, Qort/DGB and Qort/RVN

I also heard that the Pirate Chain (ARRR) wallet has been added and the Qort/ARRR trading pair is at the final stage

Yes, we are in the final stages of testing on the ARRR support. Should be live very soon.

Also true that we support DigiByte and RavenCoin now, in both local wallets and in the cross-chain trade portal with QORT-RVN, QORT-DGB markets adding to QORT-LTC and QORT-DOGE markets already existing.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
PirateChain.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2022, 05:50:22 PM
Merited by Traxo (1)

We should have ARRR support soon. Thanks everyone for working hard on implementing this.
sahkan

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 05:31:18 PM

Recently Qortal caught my eye and I have been going through the documentation and github to learn more about the project and the technical approach of the blockchain solution. I have set up the my qortal core on one of my servers and are looking forward to provide some of the infrastructure for qortal now and in the future. Also did the sponsorship request through the qortal.org and I'm interested to see how that process will work out.

At any rate, a few quick questions that I have; are there any plans to add DPOS type of coins to the Qortal Trading portal (ie. EOS)? I see the available trading pairs are growing, is that a side goal to get a full fledged trading platform created on Qortal? And a last one, is there a way to look up how many nodes are minting and group them by level?

jaymen

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 02:26:35 PM

hey sahkan, welcome aboard. To look up how many minters ,you can visit: https://exqlorer.com/calculator. To look up how many nodes out there, you can visit https://explorer.qortalnodes.live/

Note: since dynamic IP address may result in double counting number of nodes
LaaMos Seeth

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 03:06:28 AM

To host website on Qortal blockchain should I be more than Lvl 0 ? Or it doesn't matter ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: