Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEX's with MILLIONS in volume, COULD make you stinking rich, here's why.  (Read 1124 times)
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 05:52:22 PM

The best DEX is ViteX built on Vite (this is DAG project, like IOTA but with smartcontract). And they share 90% of revenue from trading fees to token holders (10% for owners). And this DEX is for multi blockhains.
Have you heard about uniswap, it's a dex exchange, currently lots of coins in there are doing x5 - 100, to me its consider the best Dex for now because it's really easy to navigate through, lots of people have been made awesomely rich from that exchange

Uniswap only supports Ethereum tokens, so it's really not my cup of tea  Smiley The volume is growing though, the same can be said about other DEX's such as Blocknet's DX platform, and Bisq.

+1

I can vouch for Blocknet as well. Awesome exchange, easy to use. Doesn't compromise decentralization at all.

They work on so many promising things, which is pretty exciting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 07:53:01 PM

But reality proves otherwise, DEX could be the future  but now they are still lagging far behind CEX, recently we are seeing volume picking up but not close to what will make me bullish on them, DEFI is a nice space to look at now and show more promising than DEX and this is where I believe the money would be in the coming year as the space matured

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 03:58:54 PM

Another good dex is switchdex and every switch token (ESH) holders will share 90% revenue generated by the dex exchanges every month ending, I don't know one can run nodes for dex, thanks for sharing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:22:13 PM

But reality proves otherwise, DEX could be the future  but now they are still lagging far behind CEX, recently we are seeing volume picking up but not close to what will make me bullish on them, DEFI is a nice space to look at now and show more promising than DEX and this is where I believe the money would be in the coming year as the space matured

DEFI, DEX's, dApps is where the money is going in the future.
Blocknet is a DEFI project, with a DEX, so you get the best of both worlds actually. Wink
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 12:17:37 PM

Another good dex is switchdex and every switch token (ESH) holders will share 90% revenue generated by the dex exchanges every month ending, I don't know one can run nodes for dex, thanks for sharing

Never heard of it, but I'll do some digging.

I prefer DEX's where you as an investor can profit off of the trading fees. I don't know of many projects who has this "setup", but I'm sure Blocknet will be succesfull for this very reason, as demand for the coin itself will surge as the DEX volume increases.

Passive income is the sweetest income in life, no kidding.
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:39:30 PM

Does SwitchDEX have the same setup as Blocknet? Because their setup is really cool, as it provides a great passive income.
2020Crypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 05:27:35 PM

Interesting read for sure. Betting on DEX's might actually not be such a bad idea, since I'd imagine it's an ever green market so to say. There will always be people wanting to transact without undergoing KYC, and DEX's is perfect for this.
Marckolind (OP)

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 05:29:01 PM

Interesting read for sure. Betting on DEX's might actually not be such a bad idea, since I'd imagine it's an ever green market so to say. There will always be people wanting to transact without undergoing KYC, and DEX's is perfect for this.

There's been a lot of talk about regulation, DEX's, DEFI, dApps etc. I'm sure its a wise move to invest in these projects.
Wh00re

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:29:43 AM

There's been a lot of talk about regulation, DEX's, DEFI, dApps etc. I'm sure its a wise move to invest in these projects.

The fees collected from the network could grow insanely high to a point where big investors want to join in and get a hold of a few nodes, which would catapult the price upwards like CRAZY.

$100 Blocknet is not too far fetched actually.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 11:04:39 AM

The fees collected from the network could grow insanely high to a point where big investors want to join in and get a hold of a few nodes, which would catapult the price upwards like CRAZY.

$100 Blocknet is not too far fetched actually.

Could say the same for Stakenet’s Lightning DEX which solves many issues that DEX’s currently have like liquidity by being able to tap into any exchange to gain liquidity which means people using the DEX will always be able to get what they want at the best price from one single place, their Multicurrency Lightwallet. Article about it here below which has videos of them linking in with Binance and Livecoin.

https://link.medium.com/K20PsuB6M7

As for incentive, people running MN’s that host the DEX as well as their basic block rewards get 90% of all trading fees earned from it. The remaining 10% are converted into XSN and burned to reduce circulating supply.

If you want to give their Lightning DEX a test for yourself then head on over to their Discord and join the test group, the more the merrier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: