Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fahari Cash Coin (token)- playing off a charitable narrative ploy/fake partners  (Read 120 times)
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3003

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 12:09:57 PM

Not sure if this belongs here or altcoins?

I just happened to run in to this coin looking for other things online and it looks to be pretty dead for the most part but I didn't see any info online exposing them and I figured they were due for it.

What pissed me off is how they are trying to market it.  From the whitepaper it's stated purpose (WP link at bottom of post).. "To reduce poverty and improve income among the community in the southern zone of the Sub Saharanespecially within the great lakes countries.Fahari has discovered many challenges that surrounds African community.Lack or shortage of income has resulted into    these African community fail to obtain essential needs including better housing ,adequate food,better education,better medical sevices for women and children.

Also,Problem of unemployment is very popular among this sub saharan countries.Small children they are doing heavy manual work at their very young age which results into failing to attend school. Therefore ,Fahari has discovered all this challenges and trying to solve them by providing opportunities to the community where by they will create their own wealth by owning fahari cash coin and trading it.Since the value of Faharitends to increase over time,this will lead all holders and traders of fahari to create more wealth through it".

You buy this coin through "peer to peer" or a "Dex" system they state.  So really you're giving them, as in this coins team, legit crypto like bitcoin or litecoin and they give you their token.  

They claim "The value of the Fahari currency will expectedly to increase every week" and then list out a value increase schedule.  Since this is only sold via peer to peer or Dex and no exchanges, this isn't even possible.  They say you can exchange them via the Waves Platform (and correct me if I'm wrong I'm not very knowledgeable about Waves) but this is just basically peer to peer type exchanging ..I believe.  So if there isn't a buy/sell order list on exchanges ..how can the value possibly go up and on a stated price increase scale?

They continue their attempt at tugging heart strings by stating they have partnered with a lovely charity working to help impoverished Africa.. Africa Hope For Future

But they are just trying to trick people in to thinking they are working with the actual charitable group Future Hope Africa- https://www.futurehopeafrica.org/story

This is a shit coin scam like the countless others.  The white paper is full of fake information, deceitful wording, and is just straight up illogical.  One easy spot for scam coins are White Papers that look like they were written by my 6 year old niece. If a coin project doesn't proof read their WP, 99.9% chance it's a scam- https://www.faharicash.cash/fccimages/FAHARICASHCOIN.pdf

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███