Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin? Why Bitcoin? A Store of Value Perspective.  (Read 149 times)
dnprock (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 17

Bitflate developer

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 12:01:12 AM

Hi everyone,

I've seen technical videos of Bitcoin. I have not seen one presented from the Store of Value perspective. So I made one video.

https://youtu.be/wCYpSY0qNsw

Would love to hear your thought.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 04:08:29 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and the value of Bitcoin is technically very good However, bitcoin usually survives depending on demand From a store-of-value perspective, no one has yet appeared to use bitcoin. But if it offers a higher price then it is really very beneficial for those who are interested in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world Although prices are slowly declining Bitcoin as a digital currency will more than double the demand for Bitcoin for the future especially with blockchain technology and peer-to-peer transactions.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dnprock (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 17

Bitflate developer

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 04:40:07 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and the value of Bitcoin is technically very good However, bitcoin usually survives depending on demand From a store-of-value perspective, no one has yet appeared to use bitcoin. But if it offers a higher price then it is really very beneficial for those who are interested in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world Although prices are slowly declining Bitcoin as a digital currency will more than double the demand for Bitcoin for the future especially with blockchain technology and peer-to-peer transactions.

Bitcoin is a complicated phenomenon. People have different views. It's difficult to explain Bitcoin to beginners. I find it easy to explain from my own point of view: a Store of Value. I deliberately left out blockchain, digital cash, p2p.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:57:26 PM

I've seen technical videos of Bitcoin. I have not seen one presented from the Store of Value perspective. So I made one video.

https://youtu.be/wCYpSY0qNsw

Would love to hear your thought.
A lot of experts would say that for Bitcoin to be considered a store of value it will have to be stable and the volatility needs to be low. But, it all depends on how we see it. As for me, I think that if you're looking at Bitcoin for a longer term of investment, then it could possibly be a store of value. Most people that I have seen asking questions on whether Bitcoin is a store of value are always looking at it on a short term, when they know very well that it can go up and down at any given time and you can lose. But, if we should base it on five years to ten years, we would see that the asset can serve that purpose based on how it has been since then.

By the way, you sound like it someone's video but why you sharing some shorten link rather than sharing the direct link of youtube. I just think like it is your video and you are trying to drive visitors from this community; it will be always a good practice to share the content of the article/video whenever you are about to share rather than just sharing only links.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: