Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Bancor  (Read 261 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:45:49 PM

When I used the infamous service you mentioned, I was faced with this kind of problem.  Although I did not deal with this event nervously, I think this problem will be solved only by sending money.  Of course, after this money transfer, this infamous service can bring you new problems and you may not get your money back in any way.  Personally, I strongly recommend not using Bancor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:02:32 PM

This is the issue with most of these DEFI platform, their transaction fee is too high for small traders. Something need to be done about this if they want to make CEFI users to move to their platform because when the hype dies down, it is the the number of users they were able to retain that would count

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 09:05:35 PM

I hate Bancor, they are a Cryptocurrency capitalist. Charging exorbitant rate for swap making one run into a big loss. They need to improve on their network.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 05:24:07 PM

In my opinion, the current Bancor is different from what it was in the way they work. in the past, the cost of gas at Bancor was not only 0.005 ETH. and I think Bancor is now a lot of con artists and even lots of tokens at exchange bancor which are bots or fake.
Bancor needs 0.01 or 0.02 Ether just to strengthen the transaction network. I think there is no fake on the transaction.
If gas costs are insufficient, Bancor does not operate a transaction system. Fake occurs when the transaction is done with a small fee but the token does not enter the Bancor wallet. This did not happen to Bancor.

foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:12:15 AM

I recently have a problem with Bancor lately. I got two tokens that I want to swap to Ethereum. The customer service said that I may need at least 0.02 ETH in my balance to cover gas fees and I did deposited the exact amount of it.

However, when I tried to convert one of them to Ethereum, it always says "Insufficient gas fees". I get back to the customer service about this issue, and he said that it may be either network congestion or I need to add a bit of an amount again.

How come that Ethereum is under network congestion when I had no problem waiting on transferring my tokens from exchange to Trust Wallet, and then Trust Wallet to Bancor?

Does it mean that Bancor's conversion fee is more than 0.02 ETH? Do enlighten me please! Thank you!

It's been a long time since I used the bancor platform but didn't they used to allow us to set our own gas fees? For swap usually, the gas fees are bit high I have noticed that on many platforms.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:44:18 PM

I recently have a problem with Bancor lately. I got two tokens that I want to swap to Ethereum. The customer service said that I may need at least 0.02 ETH in my balance to cover gas fees and I did deposited the exact amount of it.

However, when I tried to convert one of them to Ethereum, it always says "Insufficient gas fees". I get back to the customer service about this issue, and he said that it may be either network congestion or I need to add a bit of an amount again.

How come that Ethereum is under network congestion when I had no problem waiting on transferring my tokens from exchange to Trust Wallet, and then Trust Wallet to Bancor?

Does it mean that Bancor's conversion fee is more than 0.02 ETH? Do enlighten me please! Thank you!

It's been a long time since I used the bancor platform but didn't they used to allow us to set our own gas fees? For swap usually, the gas fees are bit high I have noticed that on many platforms.

But Bancor can also set the cost of gas manually, even though it is not running optimally. I see an Advenced Setting on the Convert.
In the process of sending can also arrange transaction fees.

However, the Paraswap are still using the beta version. And in general Swap cannot regulate gas costs.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: